• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*sigh* forget MMs. as much as i try, they never seem to happen. nobody worse/even/slightly better than me wants to risk ONE DOLLAR.

its pointless.

PP, i still want that kirby.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm starting to see that now. i didn't think they did before, but now that my ganons better, i guess that is the case.

edit: but part of why i wanted some of the ones i wanted, was just to make sure i played certain people. sometimes i just want to make sure i get matches at all, even if i don't meet them in tournament. just like i wanted to play against you, be it peach or ganon, but never had the chance to. i'm not saying that if we had a MM, we wouldve certainly found a set up and played, but...idk i guess thats kind of the idea.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
MMs are so much better though because they mean something.

People are so laid back ugh.

I'll MM your Ganon with my Kirby. $3, bo3, p4 rules.

GofG

Smash Champion
sorry slasher, I have to keep mikes wishes.

and mike, I'M WORKING ON IT. ;_; I rar'd them all together, but the file was too large to host anywhere, so I've seperated them into parts.
who offers free hosting

gofg offers free hosting

blackchris i'll $1 mm you

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
PP, GofG, i accept.

do be aware though, i'm probably not going to be in the same place with either of you for a very long time.

maybe asheboro, if i'm lucky.
maybe gamme pp, if i'm magically rich and feel like driving for days.
maybe a karnfest, if its on a good date that i can get to.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i just don't know what my summer will be like. and i'm not much for driving when i have no money for gas. if i have get a job it wouldn't be bad though.

even from greensboro, i don't travel to raleigh. but if i can make something this summer, i will.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
LMFAO why do you wanna MM my Kirby? XDDD

What character?

And Marth Falcon again? Aight. Bo5, $5, p4 rules. I'm ready.
I actually hate Kirby so much that I can't stand playing against him. He is like... worthless. I mean, think about how bad of a character he is. He's worse than Pichu. PICHU. GOD. /rant

And oh buddy it's on. IT'S AWN.

Top Bottom