• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I can die now, rebirth mutha ****a, hop up in my space ship and leave earth mutha ****a

edit: i came when i saw the results stingers..... i came everywhere. i've never even heard of TKD. i thought the best fox's were Sam, Rain... Duo. lol thats it
Lol, TKD's already been known to have one of the best Fox, hasn't he? The boards thread puts Samboner as 4th, but who knows how valid that list is.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I had alot of fun at bill's, really great times

Shoutouts i guess lol

Bill - Good **** for hosting, your really bro Im glad we got to chill for 4 days before you leave. good games in brawl, brawl+, brawl-, and melee lol

Dr. Pp- nice finally meeting you I enjoyed playing you in brawl as well. Sorry to disappoint in singles hopefully next time I'll be where I should be. Melee friendlies were fun even tho you were just wailing on me the whole time xD Hopefully I'll get to see you again before I leave in june

Yay - I had alot of fun hanging around with you dude haha our melee matches were too funny. Brawl+ dbls were fun too, thanks for taking me to burger king too

Snap - Had alot of fun this weekend man lol the car ride was pretty funny

Kale - your awesome had alot of fun meeting/ playing and chilling with you bro

Stingers - nice meeting you dude we had alot of laughs, next time bro :) Hopefully your mom isnt still mad tho

Jim - Melee dbls were pretty fun, and that those 2 brawl matches we played along with brawl - teams, you dont really say much unless we are playing smash lol still had fun hanging out with you tho

Shady - Good stuff in teams Hopefully we can team again at something in the future, also how's it feel knowing our team is The dern best in NC?

Keith - Nice meeting you bro and fun friendlies/teams matches. keep playing the way you are playing you def. have the right mind set and move choice when trying to do some things. I'll hopefully see you at NCSU.

Lozr - Da Dern best himself, good too see you again its been a long time. Your always one of the most chillest smashers ever. Hope your arm heals up soon

Josh - had fun in our melee friendlies and watching you play that set with stingers in brawl haha

Plur - Nice to meet you bro your pretty funny lol had fun in our melee friendlies and brawl+ dbls

Dark Hart- Good to meet you and I had fun teaming with you in melee friendlies

Karn - Good to see you again bro wish you couldve played a little more but school is more important lol gg's

Emb- yeah that was me in bill's room lol my style is wierd because im not really good at the game I just try and make smart choice :laugh: fun friendlies with you tho lol keep up that fox and marth

Cam - Nice friendlies in dbls your jiggz is pretty good at resting ppl lol

Rag - Nice to meet you and gg's in our tourny sets and friendlies afterwards

Duo and Mits - nice seeing you guys again its been about a year or so glad you guys still play and thanks for helping me and shady warm up in dbls. I had alot of fun in our mm's as well Duo keep that fox up

Mullins - good to see you were ok on monday, Had fun at the pizza and pasta place

Fyre - Keep practicing with your pit nice placing

Jon - Had fun playing your falco we should play more at NCSU if Im able to make it

Gard- gg's in brawl+ dbls and melee friendlies

Vilt - gg's in our set, try not to get discouraged and play smart you can be alot better. it was nice to meet you bro

LDPK - good to see you again its been so long, wish we couldve play some singles gg's in dbls tho

Kadaj- I am disappoint, you know what you must do.

Maria - Nice meeting you next time we'll play

I know im forgetting some ppl and im sorry I played soo many ppl in pretty much every game that was there gg's to all and I had a blast the entire time i was at bill's

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I am uploading all of the matches I recorded now. good **** to everyone who was on my setup. some really good stuff got recorded.

cam, oh my ****ing GOD that 2 for 1 rest was so ****ing good. I wish my jiggs could do **** like that.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
no, I had a recording setup in the far back left room.

null55

Smash Master
I am uploading all of the matches I recorded now. good **** to everyone who was on my setup. some really good stuff got recorded.

cam, oh my ****ing GOD that 2 for 1 rest was so ****ing good. I wish my jiggs could do **** like that.
predict them rolls son ;]]]]

and also hope PLUR ****s up. ;[

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Shout outs... Or something along those lines.

Bill- Dude im going to miss you more than most of these guys, nothing gay its just that my first NC tournament was a billfest and ive just spent the past four days of my life with you. It was great i love you man and i cant wait to come see you.

Kadaj- play melee. car ride was too good

DON HUDSON- YOUR THE BEST, it aint locked son, glad we live to ride another day.

Kale- Glad you ****ed north carolina up at this, do double DDD with Ilove next time and show em the Tu man trap.

Foxy- My favorite brawl player ever. I cant lie. your the best austin.

Karn- I cant wait to play you in tourney again bro, I had a blast with you. Too bad i didnt get to see much of you at this, its fine though girlfriend and school should come first.

Ragnabigcock- Dude I know ive said this before but your one of the funniest guys on the planet. seriously.

Lucas the portnoy-You know something? i love the **** out of you. Cant wait to see you again, and fox is no where near as gay as marth.

Lozr- God dude i love you so much, you make tournaments better by being there with your dern bestness.

PP- "you can think your good at brawl, for a long time, good at brawl, for a long time, sooner or later PP will, cut ya down" GG.

Ocean- i dont know why but you seemed a little bummed at this, i wish i could have hung out with you more.

Moo, cant wait to see you and team with you at Asheboro were gonna **** so hard bro.

EMB- dude your a cool guy and your the best for buying a cube to help me get home. Sorry about marth indeuced rage. but it happens. dont ever hate your character because hes gay, if you have fun playing him.

JMH- god dude i love playing you and talking to you about stuff. your one of the coolest.

Mike- Tell her how you feel, YOU WONT. ilu.

Kieth- learn to place top 5 scrub.

brawl people im probally forgetting- iloveyou

Cam- I hope you go to gamme, our hype will **** so hard.

Joshua- Your just the best bro, grab your controller next time. also you put me on a big coheed kick.

Maria, MONEY MATCH.

**** im forgetting a lot of peole all of a sudden **** wtf.

Plur i want to hear your warlock voice forever, biskis was too good.

Stingers, your the best bro, thanks for keeping me entertained all weekend.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Keith - Always good to see you man, don't let this set back get you down, just stack it up.

Weiners (stingerz)- No shout out for me after our love/hate moment? *is hurt*

Mullins - It was fun playing blazblue with someone on my skill lvl, lay off the sauce next time, we like you alive. :)

Bill - We're gonna miss you man, you better keep in touch, where ever you end up.

Dr. PP - Good **** in brawl, you still have your magic touch. Nice to finally see you again.

Shady - Good **** in teams and singles, your snake is on its way to greatness.

Kadaj - Great to see you again man, its been to long. Hopefully I'll see you around the scene a little more before you go.

Short girl with the tude (maria) - My pokemanz, let me show you them. Lol, but seriously.... When I finish training my last two guys... you're mine....

Vilt - You might wanna wipe the dirt off your knees son... lol, just playin bro, Iknow brawl isn't your game. I still want a rematch in melee >.> puff abuser...jk, your jiggz is legit.

Uncle - Good to see you again bro, wouldn't be a tournament without uncle.

Josh - Hey mang, we didn't get to play melee.... : ( it definitely took away from my smash exp when I didn't get to play me some melee... maybe next time. Nice seeing ya bro.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol they found a new AT that makes wario invincible on the ledge. and for the first 10 frames after he gets off. can u say S tier?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
build me up
buttercup baby just to let me down (let me down)
and mess me around
and then worst of all (worst of all)
you never call baby
when you say you will (say you will)
but i love you still
i need you (i need you)
more then anything darling
you know i'll be here from the start
so buiiiiiild me up
buttercup baby
don't break my heart

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
actually i feel more comfortable with wario then any other char in the game... its just.... he sucks :(

Top Bottom