• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when i get my router, im just going to use wario on ladder. and since i wil be at my house, i can ACTUALLY time people out because i will have music and food nearby to keep me focused. and because of the lag... they will never catch me :)

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
omg marth RAGEEEE. sorry man i like you a lot and everything its just going to be like that everytime i lose to marth.

ALSO ZOTR I MISSED YOU BRO.
EMB- dude your a cool guy and your the best for buying a cube to help me get home. Sorry about marth indeuced rage. but it happens. dont ever hate your character because hes gay, if you have fun playing him.
Yeah, it's all cool. I know how it is and stuff. Very understandable. Keep working on getting around that junk though.

Lol, I'll mention that to Z.

emb? catch up to me? ***** we even, you shut up. if anything, you beat me more, this tournament. that set was just...craziness.
Nah man, you had me edged out all weekend. I felt like it got a lot closer by the second day, but still not quite there.

I just realized that I was never even upset about that set. Normally I would imagine myself being annoyed that I lost a match that close, but I wasn't on this one. Lol, it was too good to be sad about.

emb: Even though I had to leave so early we had some awesome matches man. Hope to see you at more tourneys.
For sure man. We gotta get some more in some time.

Emb- yeah that was me in bill's room lol my style is wierd because im not really good at the game I just try and make smart choice :laugh: fun friendlies with you tho lol keep up that fox and marth
Dude, it definitely works out for you. Very fun. Will do.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
mike has asked me to not upload any of his matches.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
sorry slasher, I have to keep mikes wishes.

and mike, I'M WORKING ON IT. ;_; I rar'd them all together, but the file was too large to host anywhere, so I've seperated them into parts.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
keith, <3.

mike, they are all rar'd, I just have to upload now. they will be in your inbox tomorrow.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um, ****. i think i left my brawl and melee at billfest and i just realized it lol. if you guys see a white case with a super smash bros brawl replacement sticker on it (or something like that), it's mine...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whelp.... looks like u wont be beating me ever again.... *smirks then goes to jerk off*

edit: wtf at my activity?

Top Bottom