• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

null55

Smash Master
dear Brawlers,

i will be at UNC on the saturday afternoon of this two day event. i have a vast knowledge of Brawl and how it works, so i will be observing most of your games and everyone's progress over the course of the day. yes, i will be quite drunk. i may also be tripping holy jesus balls. good day to you mesdames.

~Le Cám

null55

Smash Master
@Stingers: uhhhhh i mean... if no one else minds... i'll commentate on some matches.

@Villain: it's true. i like 'em paler than your great great grandaddy's massa.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i 2 will think its funny. but please dont antagonize the new players, cause then they will think all of the smash community are d bags. not sayin u are, just sayin if ur drunk, ish could happen.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i hope pp ***** at apex, it seems as though m2K may give up on melee soon from his facebook post. if mango figures this out, mango wont have anyone too keep him on his toes and may lose interest.....oh wait i forgot about armada. but... he will only come for nationals.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm legitimately concerned about that as well, since the greater amount of competition and money in MLG Brawl will certainly have a greater pull on M2K now.

Hbox could challenge Mango, but Mango doesn't really care about Hbox.

So yeah, someone's gotta give him a challenge soon, but I'm pretty sure it won't be me. Blasted Falco dittos are hard.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
would he really falco ditto u? what other chars do u play? u should secretly pick up jiggz, but dont tell anyone other than NC until yall meet

edit: speaking of MLG, there will be like five new peeps getting on the boards, because they heard MLG was coming to Raleigh. one of the 5 mains MK lol. i will take him in as my apprentice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah he would Falco ditto me. He would whup me in them too.

LOL me picking up the character he knows the best is probably the worst idea. I just have to get better with Falco.

null55

Smash Master
Keith don't worry brah.

actually, worry.

EDIT: lol jk i'll be cool. i can't do it with Yay though, he won't hold back, he'll just spout nonsense about how Brawl is slow, and doesn't have the wombo combo, and encourages campyness, and is unbalanced, and has random gay **** like tripping, and was meant to be a game no more serious than Mario Party, and has a reverse direction of metagame progression that evolves towards purely defensive playstyles, and–––

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith don't worry brah.

actually, worry.

EDIT: lol jk i'll be cool. i can't do it with Yay though, he won't hold back, he'll just spout nonsense about how Brawl is slow, and doesn't have the wombo combo, and encourages campyness, and is unbalanced, and has random gay **** like tripping, and was meant to be a game no more serious than Mario Party, and has a reverse direction of metagame progression that evolves towards purely defensive playstyles, and–––

lolollolololololol. funny thing is, all that is true. but i still love it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i don't see how defensive is backwards. jiggs, peach, and shiek all play defensive in melee, and look at the top 4 of pound...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i don't see how defensive is backwards. jiggs, peach, and shiek all play defensive in melee, and look at the top 4 of pound...
i didnt think thats what he meant by backwards. lol no, not evey fighting game has to be about aggressiveness. only an idiot would create a game where u have to approach all the time

melee

null55

Smash Master
**** Keith, there we go. good ****.

showin that higher ranked ***** who's the one who knows definitions. :cool:

Top Bottom