• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

null55

Smash Master
i mean... the grocery store thing, coulda been in jail... the Indian restaraunt, coulda been taken into the back and murdered... *****, i can't handle franklin street with ur ***. i will most certainly get the **** beatin into me by some random homeless guy or get caught up in impregnating a promiscuous squirrel... something along those lines of terror and impurity.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
but you forget that my abs will shed light on all of our problems and we can make it through anything together. no one can stop us, not even that squirrel. we can even beat tony the tiger inside of a bowl of frosted flakes man. we are the truth

null55

Smash Master
well when you pull out a cereal metaphor, i pretty much have no choice here.

as for the abs part... :|

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
eh, idk. the more i play and the more i know, the more i realize how much i'm not doing. and the more i realize idk if i'll be able to do. plus i miss my controller...a lot.

idk. this is the result of me taking a few matches off of a (i think?) sandbagging $mike, and then having him proceed to 4 stock me in 7 straight matches soon before me going back to my dorm room to just...think about it.

just when i thought i had learned something about the falcon matchup, he destroyed all preconcieved notions of the matchup, my ganon, and all things related to me and smash. it wouldn't have been bad at all if i didn't have a few good matches. i went in thinking i'd get *****, and i came out even worse than that. midrape i thought i was getting good, got hopeful, and maybe even cocky, and then proceeded to get ***** harder.

guess i'll just end it there. i'll quit *****ing and just try to show up on saturday with a controller in hand, ready to do what little ganon stuff i'm capable of.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's not terribly hard. If Fox gets close without approaching, then you grab him. If fox approaches, then you punish him.

He starts to slow down a lot after you do that(show him you can punish bad spacing) a couple times. I did this with my Marth vs LoZR's Fox, so I'm not just making stuff up.

Fox is always gonna be fast though.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
That's not terribly hard. If Fox gets close without approaching, then you grab him. If fox approaches, then you punish him.

He starts to slow down a lot after you do that(show him you can punish bad spacing) a couple times. I did this with my Marth vs LoZR's Fox, so I'm not just making stuff up.

Fox is always gonna be fast though.
kewl kewl, im just doing my best to stay out of alot of the ****

not so much i wanna 0-death fox all the time, but i dont like getting ***** by combos from falcon and such, so im workin on DI, PP any tips on Smashin out of the upthrow upair?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mike can **** up your sel esteem trust me Chris I get ***** and it sucks especially when you figure out things...I get ***** continuously so its not a big deal just learn to take every match one at a time.

Top Bottom