• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm taking you all back. but after m@'s post, dang, i might wanna ride in the back of his yukon and leave my car in chapel hill or something...i wanna watch a movie...

edit: i'm not showing up for brawl. but i'm still winning it, Foxy.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
i'm taking you all back. but after m@'s post, dang, i might wanna ride in the back of his yukon and leave my car in chapel hill or something...i wanna watch a movie...

edit: i'm not showing up for brawl. but i'm still winning it, Foxy.
yea and edit to mine, i can fit like 4 ppl in seats, cuz i too out back seats in preperation for end of semester, but if u wann chill in back ive fit like 10 ppl in it total... haha

just hit me up if u want me drivin, its whatever

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm dropping him off and probably hanging out with my peeps that go to chapel hill.

i might stick around for some stuff...but chillin in an apartment with 40 brawlers and pp isn't nearly as appealing as catching up with my high school friends over some franklin street pizza and pasta.

if my melee setup actually stays a melee set up, then we'll see...

edit: matt, if youre just going sunday, then we'd have to go separately. however, if you're willing to kick out to winston salem and pick up pp and phil...

matt, ashley, pp, phil, mike, behr, me....

eh, we'll take two cars lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
brawl attendance:
all of gboro and burlington
all ncsu
all cary (lol its just shady)
all of hickory (lol no one actually lives there)
all sp
all keith
one md/va
and thats it.
prolly around 40.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I suppose I should try to bring my cube so we can have a dedicated Melee/Brawl+ setup all day Saturday. I need to find a TV. Maybe my roommate will be nice again.

Edit: Still don't know what I'm doing for the nights. Need to make some arrangements.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i'm dropping him off and probably hanging out with my peeps that go to chapel hill.

i might stick around for some stuff...but chillin in an apartment with 40 brawlers and pp isn't nearly as appealing as catching up with my high school friends over some franklin street pizza and pasta.

if my melee setup actually stays a melee set up, then we'll see...

edit: matt, if youre just going sunday, then we'd have to go separately. however, if you're willing to kick out to winston salem and pick up pp and phil...

matt, ashley, pp, phil, mike, behr, me....

eh, we'll take two cars lol.
.............are you still getting me?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp, i'm getting you. i'm getting you and phil. my car going to bills will be me, ashley, pp and phil. my car going back will be me, ashley, phil, pp, and $mike.

matt, pp and phil live in winston salem, but you don't have to worry about that, cuz they're taken care of with me. the only person who might end up contacting you is behr. currently idk how he's getting there or how he's getting back, but he lives in greensboro by GTCC off of friendly rd. and if magically there are other greensboro smashers that suddenly exist that want rides from me, i'll be sure to direct them to you.

is this clear to all parties involved? if not, i'll respond tomorrow. i need some **** sleep.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay cool lol. I know LoZR will be there on the Melee setup(s....hopefully), Chris, so you can come back for some of that goodness if you want.

Foxy

Smash Master
brawl attendance:
all of gboro and burlington
all ncsu
all cary (lol its just shady)
all of hickory (lol no one actually lives there)
all sp
all keith
one md/va
and thats it.
prolly around 40.
Predictions... for funsies

1: PP
2: Stingers
3: Keith
4: Shady
5: Foxy
5: Ragnarok
7: Ilove
7: Jon
9: Mekos
9: Omni
9: Waldorf
9: Duo

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
pp, i'm getting you. i'm getting you and phil. my car going to bills will be me, ashley, pp and phil. my car going back will be me, ashley, phil, pp, and $mike.

matt, pp and phil live in winston salem, but you don't have to worry about that, cuz they're taken care of with me. the only person who might end up contacting you is behr. currently idk how he's getting there or how he's getting back, but he lives in greensboro by GTCC off of friendly rd. and if magically there are other greensboro smashers that suddenly exist that want rides from me, i'll be sure to direct them to you.

is this clear to all parties involved? if not, i'll respond tomorrow. i need some **** sleep.
KK, just send em my way

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PP, Kadaj got taken out in losers bracket by me in an epic 2-1 set with more hype than grand finals at any NC tourney.

(Kadaj, you have permission to 2/3 stock my *** now.)

null55

Smash Master
**** son. l2fakeurprescence.

get on halo trial let's **** some **** up.

null55

Smash Master
lol im jking i suck at that ****, but it would be fun. plus i have a Mac.

but LOL. go torrent some **** *** games. Bill can send you some, he showed me his collection earlier tonight... and basically he's a robbing son of a *****, but having those games is ****in sweet.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
haha i haven't even been playing too many games lately although i smashed last night w/ dave. someone gave me COD5 for wii and i've been ****ing around with it with this big *** shotgun i have for wii. it's kind of entertaining i guess.. i still prefer dunk hunt though.

I don't have time for gaming really.. too much work, drinking, lifting myself, eating, falling asleep on the beach, driving spontaneously to meet my gf in random places in my schedule. Random, but I just met her near WV the other day.. I was driving 95 mph towards the end of the trip. That morning I wake up realizing im in a valley with mountains all around me. everything was packed so closely together in this valley town a hardees drive-thru was like 10ft away from my hotel room door lmao. When I left(going through the stretch of hwy i was going 95) I couldn't help but notice that there was a varying couple thousand foot drop right at the guard-rail. lol...

excuse random story time..... im bored at here at work.

null55

Smash Master
try Forza.

**** dude that's ****ed up. what the hell is wrong with you, pay attention.

also, where the **** were you in NC?? Mt. Crumpit?? wtf...

/Triad ignorance

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah theo, so go to your little fru fru ball, your marth/shiek/*insert more gayness here* can get wrecked on sunday.

<3 theo

ok dorsey, it'd be cool to see you guys, but if i don't, i understand.

Top Bottom