• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nuuu Smith. =(

On the -possibly- bright side, Twitch oddly wanted to play Brawl with me today so I think I may have gotten an hour+ worth of practice in.

Yeeee

Foxy

Smash Master
So, not confirmed yet but pretty sure I'll be going for Brawl (not enough time for +) on Saturday and then Melee on Sunday (unless I come up with other Sunday plans).

Now that I have a single-layer Brawl disc I can actually bring a Brawl setup along with my 2-3 TV's. So I'll contribute as much as I can (especially after the lack of setups I had to deal with today, I'm happy to help).

Really looking forward to this and hopefully Ilove and Mekos show up and keep being amazing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It felt really weird.

I have no idea if I suck or not anymore lol.

Edit: You would post randomly just now Foxy.

Will be good to see you again btw.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
So, not confirmed yet but pretty sure I'll be going for Brawl (not enough time for +) on Saturday and then Melee on Sunday (unless I come up with other Sunday plans).

Now that I have a single-layer Brawl disc I can actually bring a Brawl setup along with my 2-3 TV's. So I'll contribute as much as I can (especially after the lack of setups I had to deal with today, I'm happy to help).

Really looking forward to this and hopefully Ilove and Mekos show up and keep being amazing.
yay now u can play me without the distraction of brawl

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm also interesting in the pot splits... OP lists all splits at 60/30/10 but clearly with possibly entrants for Brawl we'll need more than that. Either Bill was just lazy about adding info for further payouts, or it needs to be changed... should definitely be out to 5th with how much I'm guessing we'll get, if we get 50+ like Billfests used to, then it should be top 8.

Probably should talk with DJ about it, he was advocating some good splits

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
will this be by MLG rule sets? Foxy's tourney worked out really good with it, and it wil help the brawl players get use to it.

null55

Smash Master
plus, me and Josh will be getting drunk and taunting the Brawl players all of saturday. i think it will be worth it to go just to see that, Kevin.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm if smith isn't going, then I can give one more ride to greensboro.

Right now, car is : Me, Ashley, PP, Phil. So BEHR/$mike, if you want a ride, speak now, speak first, or i'll just see you sunday.

and cam, i'm looking forward to brawl taunting lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
whenever pp is. if he wants to be there friday night, then we'll leave friday night. if he wants to get there saturday morning, then we'd get there saturday morning.

edit: i didn't quote it, but this was directed at behr

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*blinks* well i was giving him a ride back. but i won't have room for both of you (pp phil and ashley are still riding back also). but i guess m@/diatenshi will be here too, so we'll all get back one way or another.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
whenever pp is. if he wants to be there friday night, then we'll leave friday night. if he wants to get there saturday morning, then we'd get there saturday morning.

edit: i didn't quote it, but this was directed at behr
I would prefer we go Saturday morning as of right now, but that plan could change if I desperately need to get away from college by Friday lol.

Top Bottom