• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
smith, have I ever told you that you're a good kid? because you're a good kid.

I saw so many people bully and laugh because of DOS today. it was ****ing horrible.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
whoa i get to meet plur. screw the (long overdue, and no longer important) MMs, i'm just glad i finally get to meet him.

he's been so evasive. yaaaayyyy

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
So...some black kid was picking on some other kid and I got mad about it for whatever reason and told him he should back off and stop, so he grabs me from behind and pulls me against this metal object that makes seats stay on the in door bleacher, and it cuts my leg mad deep.
Nice ****ing day. :|
Oh and I got a haircut.
you're such a good person. :) i would've just pretended i didn't see it and walked away hoping he wouldn't do the same thing to me. also, why weren't any teachers there to stop this?

dude, a haircut? dang, that sucks...right?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Ehhh I needed the haircut.
That **** bothers me like crazy, though. I've read some stories of student's who could be successful and bullying prevented that and suicide became more than a thought.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lets party at corey's after brawl on saturday

edit: dang smith. good **** bein a man. you will be proud of your battle scar for years to come

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* before, i asked for so many MMs simply to try to understand where i stand in the community. now i understand i'm a middle of the road/mediocre ganondorf, so now i'm asking for them to gain experience and maybe some slight credential so i can be known as a "pretty good" ganondorf.

And i will find you. i'll just looks for any other tall black guys named chris. there can't be too many...can there? :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith did you fight the guy who cut your leg?
No, I'm not an idiot.

lets party at corey's after brawl on saturday

edit: dang smith. good **** bein a man. you will be proud of your battle scar for years to come
Thanks bro.

Show me to this black child who cut your leg, son, and I will give him a formal *** kicking.
his names Michael Brown if you guys can even find him. He's ignorant, so he's easy trollbait

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith well he hurt you first so you have a right in self defense.

Even if he was bigger you still should have fought him.

I dont know I have that beaner mind set so whateva.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
violence proves nothing besides that you can sink to his level.

BEHR

Smash Hero
so if you get stabbed or thrown and got a deep cut you wouldnt do anything?

so fighting for something is sinking to his level?

Yuh I agree fighting is stupid yet it is right in certain circumstances.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
touchy issue. it's different in school i guess, you should definitely tell someone. but if someone pulls a knife on me I take that as 'i want to stab you'. And i'll do what i have to do to not get stabbed.. which could be a lot of things.

everywhere i click brawl... it's like the twilight-zone :grin:

edit @behr, speaking of crazy beaners(joke), when I was your age I had a 45 year old mexican follow me in a back-room, pull out a knife then closed the lights out so everything was pitch black. he then whispered 'what now...' repeatedly trying to be scary... all from talking **** to him in spanish(maybe about su madre? i forget). just a random story.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Still in school if someone hits me we are goin to tussle.

especially if what happened to Smith happened to me where I get a deep cut in my leg I would definitely fight.

Dorsey- Lol that sounds really random and it was a 45 year old? hahaha

Lazy *** old beaners.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
ahh yeah i actually had to wrestle him to get away. the knife may or may not have been knocked away but i got the light on and got out of the room... i forget

i don't even remember exactly what happened. it's tough to say if he was serious or trying to scare me. i think it was 7 years ago at least. i saw the guy and he shaked my hand like 2 months ago, was weird. I used to work with him when this happened.

but yeah someone pulling a knife on you is really serious. sometimes the most serious way to handle it is not fighting though.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin, I have a shirt that says "I AM HIP-HOP" really big on the front and I think it would fit you. Will you wear that instead?

Alternatively, I have Wu-Tang shirt you could wear...

EDIT: My girlfriend looks beautiful today. :]

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith well he hurt you first so you have a right in self defense.

Even if he was bigger you still should have fought him.

I dont know I have that beaner mind set so whateva.
Self-Defense still gets me suspended. I don't need that on my plate.

so if you get stabbed or thrown and got a deep cut you wouldnt do anything?

so fighting for something is sinking to his level?

Yuh I agree fighting is stupid yet it is right in certain circumstances.
No, because I know I could still win after the cut and it would be pointless. Plus, I don't like fighting and I don't like the stress nor the drama that gets put on me for it.

EDIT: Not going to this.

Top Bottom