• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What the heck? Why doesn't Bunny have a Disney avatar anymore? That's it. I will no longer join any bandwagons that SHE joins in. :mad:

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Good afternoon/morning/whatever OTL
i'm ****ing tired... i worked my *** off today and they still think it's not good enough
**** them i'm gonna do it my way (wich is not doing anything and see what happens afterwards)

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Good afternoon/morning/whatever OTL
i'm ****ing tired... i worked my *** off today and they still think it's not good enough
**** them i'm gonna do it my way (wich is not doing anything and see what happens afterwards)
Where do you work, I'll pay you a visit <_<
Not really, but still tell me :D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, does anyone here know how to post a blog? I just wrote one but it's not letting me post it. Is there something I have to do first?
Go to your profile page. You can't make a blog directly in the User Blog section, noob.

It is time I finished that Handbook. lol

btw, you may have to submit it twice, for some odd reason.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Go to your profile page. You can't make a blog directly in the User Blog section, noob.

It is time I finished that Handbook. lol

btw, you may have to submit it twice, for some odd reason.
Your presence is always enlightening, Kasey. Though, I haven't been on much lately, chat or forum alike.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, it was his turn to pick 'em out.

I did the Nitro and Captain Spaceship ones a while ago.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I already did, lol.

I would have posted something on it, but I honestly didn't have anything I could think of to add. It was very well writen imo.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I would like to write a blog but i dont have anything to say to people here
nor do they have to say anything to me so why would i :p
i have enough stuff to write about tho trust me.. but nothing makes me want to do that

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
When I first saw your user I thought it was "Fat Monice" then I looked at it cause that didn't seem right. I then realized it was "Fat Man On Ice" and have seen your pictures, so I know you aren't phat [=

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I still don't know how some people can't pronounce my name right.

Snare

Smash Lord
A glyph (pronounced /ˈɡlɪf/) is an element of writing. Two or more glyphs representing the same symbol, whether interchangeable or context-dependent, are called allographs; the abstract unit they are variants of is called a grapheme or character. Glyphs may also be ligatures, that is, compound characters, or diacritics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyph

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I must be Dyslexic or something.

For some reason, I always thought Fatmanonice was pronounced PhantomMenace. >_>

I figured it out like 8 months after seeing it. Sometimes I still think it's PhantomMenace. stupid Star wars.

Top Bottom