• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol...I thought it was FatMonice at first too...Then I broke down his name and realized...He's a fat man on ice...Then finds out he's not really fat from his last post

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Man my ice climbers suck all out of the sudden :\ i cant even pull off ONE chaingrab not even offline...
what should i do?

Gz on your 1000th post famous in advance

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
take a short break from them

do u play only ice climbers? sometimes doing the same thing over and over and then getting tired can slightly throw off your muscle memory (like when i practice sheik's dacus haha)

play another character for a little while, one that you like, and then go back to your main and you should be fine

Dev2000

Smash Lord
take a short break from them

do u play only ice climbers? sometimes doing the same thing over and over and then getting tired can slightly throw off your muscle memory (like when i practice sheik's dacus haha)

play another character for a little while, one that you like, and then go back to your main and you should be fine
I play Ice climbers, Lucas, diddy and some other lul characters (lol solimar)
i think i'm gonna go advance mah lucas for a few weeks then

Famous

Smash Champion
TY guys...It took me a long time to get to 1k posts....It seems like I level faster in Maple Story compared to my post count... -_-;

Choknater is right, do a switch-a-roo with your characters for awhile...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I thought it was Fatma No Nice or Fat Manonice (said like one word) the first couple times I saw it. :o Began to wisen up the after the first week or so.

Gloom shrooms are way too good.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
TY guys...It took me a long time to get to 1k posts....It seems like I level faster in Maple Story compared to my post count... -_-;

Choknater is right, do a switch-a-roo with your characters for awhile...
haha Maplestory... i just started playing again yesterday but i had to make a new account since i forgot my old one.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i only made it to a lvl 21 bowman and then i got realllyl bored lol

its funnest when u have irl friends to play with

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
i only made it to a lvl 21 bowman and then i got realllyl bored lol

its funnest when u have irl friends to play with
lol yeah i made it to a level 30 something thief and then i stopped playing and forgot about it. and then one of my friends asked me outta the blue if i play maplestory. and she doesn't look like the type of girl that would like that type of game >.>

Famous

Smash Champion
Lul i got to 127
Wtf...I'm only lvl 81 Marauder...Leech me now

Your character is in Bera I hope?

[EDIT]
Yeah..It's hard to lvl at higher lvl's without leeching...I should have made a preist first then leeched my own characters from him...

Excellence

Smash Champion
You could just try training... The only levels really worth leeching are your charcter's designated 'hell lvls' which for most are 100 - 121. Even then, there are just so many more options for training than there used to be. You've got Newtie Parties, Solo Headless Horsemen, Big Foot, Castlewood Keep Party Quest, Zakum Party Quest (arm solo), private Skelegon/Skelesaurus and Newtie Maps. Your choice of what you want to do.

Famous

Smash Champion
Actually lvl's 80-100 are hardest...Your strong enough to train on decent monsters yet there high HP makes it harder to kill them at a steady pace...Not many training areas besides training on WindRaiders and Kents(if your funded)...It takes roughly 3 hours to gain 1 lvl from WindRaiders and Kents have a ****load of HP

lvls 100-120 are easiest since you have way more training spots such as Himes(Dreamy Ghost) Leafre(Jr Newties) and soloing lesser Bosses like Captain Lactanica

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
nobody actually trains the hard way anymore to 120
they either leech pq, buy BF , or just pq

its sad to watch

Famous

Smash Champion
I train. I lvl grind from hours on end... Though I want to, I haven't leeched yet...I just want to get to lvl 100 so I can pretty much train where I want to...My damage isn''t too bad right now..I do 8k max without my marauders "charge" buff...Want to train on Dreamy Ghost but I can barely hit then let alone do steady damage...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Corsairs don't have it bad after 120. Newties are too good, especially with battleship and torpedo and such.

I dont know much about bucaneers, they can skelo can't they?

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, if there low or no dex...Depending on what skills we max, we can do some pretty **** damage by that lvl...30-50k from what I see other buccs do...

Too bad I'm not there yet..19 more lvls to go till 100...Then I'll be able to train in places that give mad exp...

Excellence

Smash Champion
Actually lvl's 80-100 are hardest...Your strong enough to train on decent monsters yet there high HP makes it harder to kill them at a steady pace...Not many training areas besides training on WindRaiders and Kents(if your funded)...It takes roughly 3 hours to gain 1 lvl from WindRaiders and Kents have a ****load of HP

lvls 100-120 are easiest since you have way more training spots such as Himes(Dreamy Ghost) Leafre(Jr Newties) and soloing lesser Bosses like Captain Lactanica
Not really.
80 ~ 100 you should be able to kill what you've been killing, only at a much quicker pace. That being said you usually flatline or increase the amount of EXP/hr. There are FoG, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Squids, Kentarus, Party Quests, Himes (for funded people), soloing Newties, Windraiders, Storm Breakers, and Gobi for you to train at.

At your level, you should be able to damage Windraiders on the Lower/Upper Ascent Maps. At about 95, you should move on to Gobi, and at 105 ~ 110 (depending on your damage) you should be moving on to Himes. 110 ~ 130 you can Hime. I don't know where Bucc's train after that.

I'm going to be at Newties from 70 ~ 150. Yay.

Famous

Smash Champion
I've been on WindRaiders since lvl 54 (Thanks to my good equips)...Windraiders dish out a ****y 00.02%exp after lvl 81...Kents have way too much HP to train on them at a steady pace. Squids are good but have lots of HP as well. PQ's take too long to complete and gives out low exp... I can go to himes at lvl 90 so lvl'ing from 90-100 wont be all that bad...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
snake lol

the rest of his characters are lesser versions of his snake lol he has a tough but effective playstyle

i could beat the random ones but

SNAKE UGHHH he 2-stocks me consistently its so hard man

who can beat him? i wonder if karina can beat him. GIVE ME TIPS!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I've only played his snake once in the past... alot of months. (Still learning the matchup)

I can beat pretty much any character he uses except for snake. He should play me with snake more often.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
snake lol

the rest of his characters are lesser versions of his snake lol he has a tough but effective playstyle

i could beat the random ones but

SNAKE UGHHH he 2-stocks me consistently its so hard man

who can beat him? i wonder if karina can beat him. GIVE ME TIPS!
I did beat him once but the rest I lost >.>
it was with WallE >.>

Top Bottom