• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Omis

my friends were skinny
I need to have an honest too goodness man-to-man talk to someone here. Preferably on AIM. Just reply to me and ask for my SN and I will give it. The talk is about chicks if it matters.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'd normally help you there, but I'm rather busy and am just checking in.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you'll be here tomorrow. I can help then, later I'll be busier. Give me a general idea in a PM, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Knowing what I'm going to be helping with beforehand, will make it that much easier for me to give better advice.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol I've been there. Try your best.

Start where the emotion starts. Leave out the beginning until we talk.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Talk to Snare first. I only have a few minutes. If I were to get in a long conversation, I'd have to get off mid convo. That'd suck too.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I've been on WindRaiders since lvl 54 (Thanks to my good equips)...Windraiders dish out a ****y 00.02%exp after lvl 81...Kents have way too much HP to train on them at a steady pace. Squids are good but have lots of HP as well. PQ's take too long to complete and gives out low exp... I can go to himes at lvl 90 so lvl'ing from 90-100 wont be all that bad...
That's what I mean, they're 0.02% each now but you should still be training there. If you've been improving your equips and steadily building your damage, by this point you should have flatlined your EXP or it should only be a little faster or slower than before. It's like when you go to FoG. They're no where near as good as killing Voodoo/Hoodoo, however because I 1 hit them as apposed to 2 shots from Triple Fire they're a lot quicker so from 70 - >85 thats what I did. 0.01% each kill isn't that bad. When you get to 150 like my Bishop is, you'll start seeing 0.00125% per kill which is just hell.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Does anyone here...

...Like Sush? I find it very delicious if you get the right kind. I love Wasabi especially.

Has anyone here...

...played Super Monkey Ball 2? It's a pretty fun party game. I'm not much of a fan of the other games though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I won SMB2 from a few years ago, lol. I don't overly enjoy it.

Sushi is decent.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll borrowed Super Monkey ball 2 once. It was fun. Although I had to let her borrow Brawl. <_<

I'm playing teams in "with anyone" pretty lulzy. My team never lost except for that match, which they got super sonic. <_<

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Love ya too.

I think I beat SMB2 at least 5 times by now... For some reason we keep buying it again like a year after we trade it in.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its in the perfect world tourney thing. I have it open in another tab right now, but I'm not going to copy paste the url.

What.

Top Bottom