• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And I want to know who was said "No Johns :laugh:" to him.

THAT IS NOT OKAY GUYS. Someone own up to this or I'm banning all of OTL, including myself.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I've started doing the unspeakable again guys

I started playing...................World of Warcraft...

.__.

But it's all good, I don't play often, I'm not one of those WoW addicts or anything xD

That game is too fun, but only if you play with someone else.

Me and my friend got ***** when we thought we were ready for the next area.......
We're floating in the same boat, SB. My roomie got me back into WoW. I originally quit the **** game because it was so god**** boring when you're either playing solo or playing with people that don't know what the hell they're doing. Both of those factors in account, it was such a tedious grind to get to the cool stuff (like high-end PvP and instances). But now that he's here, literally across the room from me while we play the game it's not so bad.

It's actually KINDA fun. Especially the ****-talking during PvP.

Smooth Criminal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
And I want to know who was said "No Johns :laugh:" to him.

THAT IS NOT OKAY GUYS. Someone own up to this or I'm banning all of OTL, including myself.
well it wasn't me, I wasn't around here when that video was posted >.>
he did a horrible impression of Samuel L. Jackson btw >.>

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
See the bold text.

Fix'd.

Smooth Criminal
Uhh well, that is a part of the bullying process.
Still, you have to give him psychological torment and emotional torment on the regular.

There was a boy in my *sniff* old :( high school that was bullied by literally the entire year group his entire school career, and by even more kids in the school.
****, his life was made an absolute misery.
I would feel sorry for him, but he totally deserved it. If he killed himself I'd laugh.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I can't exactly say that I condone shamelessly tormenting people just for the sake of their inadequacies. I was a victim of bullying on a pretty broad scale as I was growing up. It was the kinda small-town syndrome that you read about in books or you see on syndicated television: Everybody knew you and everybody knew your business. As a result, due to a combination of my own emotional problems and the strife wracking my early childhood via my parents' rather vulgar display of divorce, it was bad. So bad, really, that I can't honestly say I had friends up until High School. Though my High School contained those individuals that my made my life utter ****, they did have enough smarts to mature past senselessly denigrating me and my circumstances (and I, in turn, learned to cope with people a helluva lot better).

But as for that video and what you wanna do, Teran? Man, **** the psychological torment. Punch that needle-nose in the face for his temerity. Seriously, I'm one of the biggest geeks on the face of the planet (for crying out loud, I blather on about a pencil-and-paper roleplaying game to you OTL folk and get hot for Heartz when she talks about loving old school Spider-Man). It's probably one of the few parts of me that I like as much as I dislike. It's that part of nerd-dom, though, that pisses me off. They think it's cool to sit there behind a computer screen and jeer other people for doing what they do. I mean, yeah, even if it is an exaggeration it's still (somewhere) done with the intent to incite anger. It's why I dislike 4chan so **** much; they think they're hard-***** because of anonymity. They're not. They're just as pathetic for their faceless natures as the next Joe Blow.

UGHHHHHHHH.

I need to rant moar.

(Holy ****, that was almost a tangent. XD)

Smooth Criminal

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dude, I was bullied too at one point.
Then I decided that being nice has no reward.

Also, the kid that got bullied at our school was a ****. Apparently, he suffered the least amount of bullying at our school than at any other school anyway.

Also, I'm a complete ***got nerd. That kid wasn't bullied for being a nerd. Besides, being rude irl is so much better. You should try irl trolling.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Dude, I was bullied too at one point.
Then I decided that being nice has no reward.

Also, the kid that got bullied at our school was a ****. Apparently, he suffered the least amount of bullying at our school than at any other school anyway.

Also, I'm a complete ***got nerd. That kid wasn't bullied for being a nerd. Besides, being rude irl is so much better. You should try irl trolling.
Trust me, I'm a lot LESS nicer than I have been in years past. But I don't troll irl.

Perhaps I should start.

Smooth Criminal

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I wasn't really bullied, but always felt like I was cut off from everyone else <_<

Now I'm an ******* too and I like it.
I like shoving problems on others.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Trolling irl is fantastic.
Like, people aren't as confrontational irl as on the intarwebs, so either you get a scared/confused look or a ****storm.

Either way, it's great to cause both and then lead them down a downward spiral of stupidity.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Trolling irl is fantastic.
Like, people aren't as confrontational irl as on the intarwebs, so either you get a scared/confused look or a ****storm.

Either way, it's great to cause both and then lead them down a downward spiral of stupidity.
Trolling IRL is riskier, can be more destructive of your social life if you fail and has a high reward if you're evil.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And since Youtube doesn't use Direct3D afaik, you can't get a sexy screencap using FRAPS either.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I wanna play teams. -______________________-

I know Shadow, and TSM are on...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I finally bought a computer. No more wiinet/borrowing my roommates computer all the time haha.

It's pretty nice too.

6 gig ram
Quad core processor
640 Gig Hard Drive..

mmm...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I finally bought a computer. No more wiinet/borrowing my roommates computer all the time haha.

It's pretty nice too.

6 gig ram
Quad core processor
640 Gig Hard Drive..

mmm...
Those specs are fantastic.
Also, classiness is so out.
It's scouter time now, because I say so. ;)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
We're floating in the same boat, SB. My roomie got me back into WoW. I originally quit the **** game because it was so god**** boring when you're either playing solo or playing with people that don't know what the hell they're doing. Both of those factors in account, it was such a tedious grind to get to the cool stuff (like high-end PvP and instances). But now that he's here, literally across the room from me while we play the game it's not so bad.

It's actually KINDA fun. Especially the ****-talking during PvP.

Smooth Criminal
haha cool stuff.

Yeah I never bothered playing by myself, and I find it a bit odd playing with other random people. But it's hella fun when your next to your buddy playing xD

But with our work schedules we don't get to play often, but that's probably for the best lol

Top Bottom