• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, I'll be there in just a couple.

Edit: Also, I might vanish very suddenly if I'm called away, just as a heads-up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I may be able to play in a few.

But not til you agree to that 50-50 split :mad:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry I had to vanish like that Xsyven. Let's play again, soon, because those were fun matches. Every one of them had a lot of nice give-and-take action in them, and we were like dead even throughout the whole ordeal. :)

Also, this is completely out of nowhere I know, but I was watching The Majestic last night, and I still think it's such an underrated film. Definitely one of my favorite Jim Carrey movies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Glyph, I changed avtars to this for a while. Next choice is yours, btw.

Gimme like a week or so with this one. <3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sorry I had to vanish like that Xsyven. Let's play again, soon, because those were fun matches. Every one of them had a lot of nice give-and-take action in them, and we were like dead even throughout the whole ordeal. :)

Also, this is completely out of nowhere I know, but I was watching The Majestic last night, and I still think it's such an underrated film. Definitely one of my favorite Jim Carrey movies.
I heard of that movie before, would you recommend it?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I heard of that movie before, would you recommend it?
Definitely. It's kind of long (2 1/2 hours), but very, VERY enjoyable all the way through.

I'd highly recommend this movie to anyone that's a fan of the classic silver screen directors like Frank Capra, as the whole film seems almost a throwback to movies of that era. It's a wonderful film, and I think some of Jim Carrey's best work.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's 2:48am on CATURDAY in England!
So, in honour of the thread title and the day, I'll post a ****ing cat!

Adorable kitty is adorable.

Top Bottom