• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Wow, that was the most exhausting week of my entire life.

*yawns*

And I failed miserably, imo, my placements within each round were terrible. It was something like 6th, 7th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 5th in preliminaries, and that's out of 6 and sometimes 7.... but I've got some serious fire in my eyes now. I'm going to start working on next year's piece during the summer. I watched carefully and took my notes, and I feel that my only true limit is my own imagination. Next year I know what to do. I'll come out with guns blazing and get to Nationals again, where I'll hopefully at least make it to quarter or semi-finals if not finals.

So right now I'm both depressed, inspired, exhausted, and pumped. It leaves me not really knowing wtf I want to do right now. I need to play some smash sometime soon though.

The finals this year were pretty epic. We watched them in a huge auditorium. I'll post a link for you guys when they come up on youtube. There's this one guy you have GOT to see.

Alabama is ****ing humid.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

*yawns*

And I failed miserably, imo, my placements within each round were terrible. It was something like 6th, 7th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 5th in preliminaries, and that's out of 6 and sometimes 7.... but I've got some serious fire in my eyes now. I'm going to start working on next year's piece during the summer. I watched carefully and took my notes, and I feel that my only true limit is my own imagination. Next year I know what to do. I'll come out with guns blazing and get to Nationals again, where I'll hopefully at least make it to quarter or semi-finals if not finals.

The finals this year were pretty epic. We watched them in a huge auditorium. I'll post a link for you guys when they come up on youtube. There's this one guy you have GOT to see.

You didn't win but at least you got to experience some thing awesome >.>

Try living here, I live in a desert >.>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

*yawns*

So right now I'm both depressed, inspired, exhausted, and pumped. It leaves me not really knowing wtf I want to do right now. I need to play some smash sometime soon though.

Hello Master of the Chicken Suit Karate

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Didn't realize this was the same thread until I saw the page numbers.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Didn't realize this was the same thread until I saw the page numbers.
That's why I always use the User CP as my main page for Smashboards. I keep track of only the threads I post on, so I don't make this error.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
That's why I always use the User CP as my main page for Smashboards. I keep track of only the threads I post on, so I don't make this error.
I'm subscribed to two threads that constantly change names.
This one
and the MGD thread (Marth General Discussion)
User CP helps soooo much keeping track of these two.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Let me know who wins between Ary and Pink, hehe.
It was pretty even. I think he beat me a few more times than I beat him. Still, I feel like I'm improving slowly, even if they were just friendlies...

GGs Ary. I would have continued, but I have to go shopping for Father's day.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It was pretty even. I think he beat me a few more times than I beat him. Still, I feel like I'm improving slowly, even if they were just friendlies...

GGs Ary. I would have continued, but I have to go shopping for Father's day.
good games. I completely forgot about father's day... guess I should go out and get something as well.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I haven't versed Aryman's Snake in a good while. I recall versing his insane Diddy the last time we fought.....I'm sorta itching for more Snake dittos with him, but I'm saving that for Kirbywizard's tournament if I get the chance, but strategy comes first......I think my OTL tourney days are finally coming back. :3

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I haven't versed Aryman's Snake in a good while. I recall versing his insane Diddy the last time we fought.....I'm sorta itching for more Snake dittos with him, but I'm saving that for Kirbywizard's tournament if I get the chance, but strategy comes first......I think my OTL tourney days are finally coming back. :3
*the village rejoices*

bunnyma, you'll be getting a PM from me soon about the perfect world

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
*points at Bunny's avatar.*

CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Smooth Criminal

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
How about in 20 mins Ary =D

I haven't brawled you in awhile

Go ahead and play someone else though, hopefully there will be room for me

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Haha, thank you =D
Sick dittos, never played a better marth so far
EPIC sheik
We had some nice spotdodge fights also ^,~
I got ***** by that MK
Nice games. WAayyyy better connection than before.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Lmao. I was so nervous in the Marth dittos. Too close. >__<
My Sheik is nothing without Zelda. >.>
I felt bad after that gimp. :x

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lmao. I was so nervous in the Marth dittos. Too close. >__<
My Sheik is nothing without Zelda. >.>
I felt bad after that gimp. :x
lol, hilarious gimp with mk.

I don't use zelda =\ I hates her. Annoying sideB

Those dittos were pretty nice. On the BF match when we were both >100% and playing INSANELY defensively was soooo nerve racking.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
gg's guys, but I gotta go now. Work called me in like 10 mins ago :x

Too ad I had to leave once ben got there. Would've been some awesome team matches =D

Oh well, next time :)

Top Bottom