• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I feel like **** guys. I... don't even know.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Dammit I want your name to be Smoooov Criminal.
It is thus. I have stalked azua's post's sufficiently and on page thirteen of recent posts I found my new siggy. The rest of the post, which I clipped out, was explaining that a therapist that she went to (because she got pissy whenever she drank caffeine) diagnosed her with BPII and said caffeine was a trigger. She can't has too much or she get's :mad:

Famous

Smash Champion
lol.

hey, are you going to Chu's dojo on the 27th? wait... I saw you post in the thread already.

Well, are you going to the mini-tournament for the Bmore house?
Hmmm..Idk for sure yet...Hopefully I'll make it...I'm still struggling to make it down to genesis...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Just to put it out there, would someone be willing to make me a sig so that I can advertise my next tournament? I think it could end up being really popular but I definately need help getting the word out.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm going to be posting details about it on Sunday and it's sort of themed. Basically, the contestants say which character board they want to represent and, in a sense, a competition between the different boards.
This was a tourney that I was thinking about doing O__o

Except I was going to go talk to every board and try and get the best of the best that play online to join. But then I came to the conclusion that it was too much work to do :p

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm not representing Lucas boards :mad:

Wait. If I were to represent a different board, would I have to use the board's respective character?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm going to be posting details about it on Sunday and it's sort of themed. Basically, the contestants say which character board they want to represent and, in a sense, a competition between the different boards.
I would like to represent the G&W boards >.>

:gw: pride >.>

Orion: :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not representing Lucas boards :mad:

Wait. If I were to represent a different board, would I have to use the board's respective character?
As I'll explain in my thread, no, you don't because the odds would be too stacked against some of the boards like Link thanks to their craptastic matchups. You can play as any character you want. This tournament's purpose to highlight the talent that each board has, not nessecarily the characters they represent.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
... I want a burger... but I'm broke... again... Not having a job sucks.
Having a job at a restaurant rocks!

Sort of.....

Not really.

But at least I get 50% off food that's actually decent xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
real burgers are so satisfying

but u know u just gotta run it off the next day or something

but u put it off

ahhh its the life

:):(:):(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I can sleep in peace now

*goes into some what old fashion sleeping Gown*

Night. . . . . well I hope because I haven't been able to sleep to well for the past four days
Have you considered mixing sleeping pills and alcohol? My grandpa did that five years ago and he STILL hasn't woken up!

I'm going to Hell, aren't I?

Top Bottom