• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The font shouldn't take up more space than the render. Unless it's a text based tag.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
quite a catchy phrase, but the aesthetics...

The font shouldn't take up more space than the render. Unless it's a text based tag.
lol somebody made the sig for me,yea...i'll admit the text is a bit too big but i like it anyway:p

I like the sig, its short sweet and to the point >.>
wish my sig had a phrase
get one then!:gw: pride

yeah, that^

but whatever. just popped into my head. sorry for being a rude butt =D

@grey: just imo. love the phrase, hate the sig. ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC =D
naw,you weren't being rude lol

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
naw,you weren't being rude lol
I just kinda... say whatever comes into my head =\
I figure if I'm supposed to be honest that means that not just what I say is truthful, but that I say the truth all the time =D Actually that's jsut my excuse.

@grey: I'll make you one if ya want... slash is better, but I can get the job done.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just kinda... say whatever comes into my head =\
I figure if I'm supposed to be honest that means that not just what I say is truthful, but that I say the truth all the time =D Actually that's jsut my excuse.

@grey: I'll make you one if ya want... slash is better, but I can get the job done.
a new sig? go ahead droogie >.>

Omis

my friends were skinny
REQUEST!
Apparently a lot of you guys do sigs so I want to ask for one. Could someone make a sig involing the oboe? Something that seems dark, deep, and passionate...like an Oboe!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
REQUEST!
Apparently a lot of you guys do sigs so I want to ask for one. Could someone make a sig involing the oboe? Something that seems dark, deep, and passionate...like an Oboe!
oboe? whats that? is it a fish?

zeus: can you make it that Vic and Eddie in the same sig?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oi. I've been awake for nearly...33 hours roughly. I thought I was gonna go to bed last night. But ended up staying up all night talking to someone, and stayed awake. I'm about to go to bed, so I just came to check in on things.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oi. I've been awake for nearly...33 hours roughly. I thought I was gonna go to bed last night. But ended up staying up all night talking to someone, and stayed awake. I'm about to go to bed, so I just came to check in on things.
You might as well try the three day challenge now. Only 15 more hours to go! I hope your hallucinations aren't as horrific as some I've heard about from people who have tried it. :psycho:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah man. Maybe another time, I have to work tomorrow. I'd die. Lol.

Top Bottom