• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The Kirby Finder post-SSBM era; Updates Annually!

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Updates complete.

I might start checking people to update the active players...so look out!

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
HAI!

You guys, believe it or not, new Kirby player right here : ) The hype for Taj at pound 4 made me wanna play an odd character, and I've been playing some mario. However, it was not odd enough, and I recently decided to go kirby, because I like him ^_^

I'm gonna read through all the threads now, kthxbai ; )

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
^So are you an active Kirby?

It has been 3 months and I have NOBODY to add? :(

EDIT: I updated a list of active players. If I accidentally cleared you of active status, go ahead and inform me

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Oh my gosh... I... I'm on the list... I debated whether to post or not... only to find myself on there already. This brings a tear to my eye. Kirby's the best!

Edit: Looking at the list... remembering my hero Melee Kirbys that I've followed through youtube and the boards... This is such nostalgia! It's an honor to be posted with the greats.
=']

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Ryuu Seika (England, Leeds).

My wii can't read brawl so I'm sticking with melee Kirby, though he was better on the N64.

EDIT: yes, I play as Kirby still and don't have any plans to play as anyone else. Ever. So long as I continue to play melee, I will continue to play as Kirby.

Armada

Smash Lord
add me in the list =).

I play Kirby.
He is awesome.

I am serious.
Ask Amsah or something if someone dont trust me.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
add me in the list =).

I play Kirby.
He is awesome.

I am serious.
Ask Amsah or something if someone dont trust me.
Läget då Armada, håller på och roxxa sönder med Kirby nu asså.
What Armada says is true, I also play Kirby, me and Armada beat Aniolas and CW in a best of 5 with double Kirby, we were going to play against Remen and Amsah too but we forgot to do it haha.

Kirby *****.

ARmada
Gothenburg, Sweden or just Sweden.
And
Nizro
Stockholm, Sweden or just Sweden.

'V'

Smash Lord
Hey, add me to the list. I used to main Kirby back in the day and I still play him quite a bit now and I'm planning on being serious with him again. I usually get mid-placings at tourneys in general. Sometimes get slightly higher placings when using Zelda.

Tag: V

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Check tomato Kirby's profile he/she is inactive. Maybe with Pink Reapers approval we should make a new Kirby finder thread?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm from Eugene, Oregon.
You have me listed as Portland. X_X

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Seeing as it's apparently nolonger updated anyway.
^Wrong!

Eh, I really only need to update about once a year for five people. This thread is inactive for a reason...

For the mistakes, I have fixed/will fix them. I blame Omnigamer, I ripped the list from his Kirby Finder...or it might just be me.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Aesir isn't on the list?
:(

Aesir
Cleveland, Ohio.

and whats with that "gaara the sand" guy.... when was he put on the list? because he sure as hell dun't lives here... unless he's an uber inactive or a scrub that nobody has heard of...

Top Bottom