• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The Kirby Finder post-SSBM era; Updates Annually!

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
It seems the community here is ever-growing after all these years, I got to add THREE more Kirbies!

Also, it seems the editing/posting interface had gotten fancier.

thatspoetry

Smash Cadet
thatspoetry (username) Esteban Antonio Garcia
Fontana, California united states of america
I still play kirby

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
Malkasaur
Odenton, Maryland
Dedicated Kirby Main, however I am able to use everyone character in the game at a basic competitive level.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Rizner/Dan
Cincinnati, OH

I play Kirby and a fraudulent spacie in tournaments.

Hello.

Last edited:

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
Yo my name is Frank Rensen I live in Delft, the Netherlands and I do currently play SSBM kirby. My smash tag is Weasel (made the name on smashboards too early). This is pretty darn awesome *thumbs up*

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Be good lol
I tried as hard as I could to be good today, but I couldn't do it. :( Got bopped 0-2 and 1-3 by Kirby, but I think coulda gone at least 2-3 in the second set. Figuring this thing out as time goes on but I wish Kirby was a character that didn't have options.

Last edited:

T0RN

I'm Torn
I tried as hard as I could to be good today, but I couldn't do it. :( Got bopped 0-2 and 1-3 by Kirby, but I think coulda gone at least 2-3 in the second set. Figuring this thing out as time goes on but I wish Kirby was a character that didn't have options.
He doesn't have options :joyful:

Triple R

Smash Lord
Yep but it's fun if you know the matchup like me. Anyone who gets salty shouldn't play.
Haha this torn guy thinks he knows the matchup. That was good joke. I bet you play with your friendly neighborhood kirbs every day.

T0RN

I'm Torn
Haha this torn guy thinks he knows the matchup. That was good joke. I bet you play with your friendly neighborhood kirbs every day.
To be a good smasher you want to know all matchups, which you must not care about. MM me bro

Last edited:

Triple R

Smash Lord
To be a good smasher you want to know all matchups, which you must not care about. MM me bro
lol. What streams and stuff does NC usually have? I feel like I don't really know much smash around your area? At least I'm not subscribed on twitch or anything. If we somehow end up at the same tourney, I'd be down to MM. BRO.

T0RN

I'm Torn
lol. What streams and stuff does NC usually have? I feel like I don't really know much smash around your area? At least I'm not subscribed on twitch or anything. If we somehow end up at the same tourney, I'd be down to MM. BRO.
Eh they don't have too many huge tourneys, but there are some big names at a few that I go to... Boss has been to 3 of the last 4 bi weeklies, Karma (if you know her) and PPMD will come to one of the next few. And there aren't too many streams. And I hope to meet you in the future man. I'll work for that MM. Good luck until then.

Last edited:

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
And so I update, like an inflated balloon rising into the sky. Also, I'm leaving off the poet.

Hey, remember when the forum was like 10x easier to navigate? I got lost on the way here. See you all next year!

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
Yo, hard to believe in 2015, but I'm a new kirby player!

Tag/Name: CTM/Brandon Schiller

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
@ Kaddy Kaddy I challenge you! I did not know anyone in Georgia played Kirby except me. If you ever come to the athens area or one of Jim's tournaments, I'll mm you for 5$ or something. Spread the Kirby love man!

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys.
@ CAUP CAUP I'm totally down for a Kirby MM! I don't know the next time I'll be near Athens. I probably won't be in North Georgia until the next Tipped Off, but I'll go ahead and set aside my $5.

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Tag/Name: JurgaBurgaFlintines/ Sarju Patel

Sup guys. Though I main Marth and have a pocket Falco, Peach and Jigglypuff, I love to dabble around with Kirby. I guess I play Kirby to prove that he can perform well in tournament despite his abundant amount of handicaps. Also, I just think Kirby is cute as a baby :kirby:

Top Bottom