• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Ok back again. I didn't get to do the recording cause all the vids are movie file and I need to convert them to mpeg. Once I do i'll be able to start on another sequence and get it too you. This will prolly be my last sequence for Mario too. I wanna work on some Samus and DK stuff for my other two vids i'm gonna do. I've also decided to do a Ness combo vid (Matches are in the works) so I'll try to get some recordings of my Ness :D.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Ok back again. I didn't get to do the recording cause all the vids are movie file and I need to convert them to mpeg. Once I do i'll be able to start on another sequence and get it too you. This will prolly be my last sequence for Mario too. I wanna work on some Samus and DK stuff for my other two vids i'm gonna do. I've also decided to do a Ness combo vid (Matches are in the works) so I'll try to get some recordings of my Ness :D.
What a coincidence!!! I play with Ness, too Shogun!! He's my secondary...Boy, we got a lil' something in common. :laugh:

Oh, and SuMa & SHOK.....Still no luck on getting any matches in. :mad:

Add me on myspace again, by the way. :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
What a coincidence!!! I play with Ness, too Shogun!! He's my secondary...Boy, we got a lil' something in common. :laugh:
Yea I love Ness he's really fun and i'm getting pretty decent at him. I'll prolly post some matches of him online. As far as combo vid stuff. I'm trying to find a program that lets you convert .mov files to MPEG but haven't found one yet. Anybody have any suggestions cause my Mainconcept program isn't working.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yea I love Ness he's really fun and i'm getting pretty decent at him. I'll prolly post some matches of him online. As far as combo vid stuff. I'm trying to find a program that lets you convert .mov files to MPEG but haven't found one yet. Anybody have any suggestions cause my Mainconcept program isn't working.
If, at all things, try Limewiring it.

I found most of these Convert Programs using Limewire.

EDIT: But STILL have no videos. :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Maybe videomach, sony vegas, or adobe premier.

But dont do mpeg; mpegs smell.

Do WMVs, at the least. >.>

___

I also have plenty more footage if it's needed/wanted.

Come find me.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ive got something...
Wait if youre videos are .MOV then you can even just put em in Windows Movie Maker and publish them and then they will be converted to WMV O_o

And.. yeah this here is a VERY good Converter programm you will need to buy it or crack the Licsense code...
http://www.alloksoft.com/allok_3gpconverter.exe

EDIT : @FIRE!! : Yeah I will^^
EDIT 2: Holy Macerol!!!
Fire I thought you were a really bad Mario especially in the Beginning I thought ''...zomg and he wants to be in the vid eh?'' but LOL after a few seconds you played pretty good =D
That Samus is also nice... and knowing your Mario is pretty nice your definitley in the Video^^ Congratz

EDIT 3: Unfortunately I cant download the Videos FIRE!! =[ You need to.. somehow upload them as a file...
Sry... I hope it works out

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
thanks guys, i got some vids against fox coming where i do better though, the samus ones were sub par because they were warm up matches

but thanks for the compliments =D

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
K Capturing my VHS vids as we speak for another sequence. Also check out my Ness trailer and tell me ur ideas on the music I should choose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuW98G-bUr4
It's cool how two Mario main's (DP & Shogun) use the same low tier character as their secondary. Ness FTW!

BTW, Ness is God tier in Low Tier Tournies...Use him whenever you get the chance. :laugh:

But back to subject...Still no vids. I'm definitely gettin' some recorded this weekend for sure!

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if I consider him my one of my main Alts yet (yea I know that can get confusing lol). I guess I'm alittle nervous that if I pick up 4 Characters to use (Samus, Mario, DK, and Ness) that I can get overwhelmed with praticing and dividing each of them up that I might start to suck with them all. Transistion between characters is one of my low points, but I'm finding Ness so fun to use that I might pick him up and put him in again and go back to my Four Horsemen (I had four characters I used before I played competitive).

Edit: I also have another combo sequence but it's only like 2:30 minutes long. I was only able to get 5 matches with my Mario recorded so I didn't have much to choose from. I wanna wait before I send it too you, and redo the sequence when I get my other footage transferred over. But if you want it now, it's already uploaded on filefront under my name thashogun

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
God **** I shouldve checked this Thread out earlier T_T
Sry guy Im workin on this Intro for my Crew...

We still need Eggz' to gimme some combos though so well have to wait anyway.
Im going to check those videos out as soon as possible.

This is how I think its gonna happen : I will put all Combos into the CV and on some parts try to co-operate with da Music and I will delete bad repetetive, boring, slow paced Combos after I review it.

So its going to be awesome yeah I just hope they will watch it till the 2nd song because it gets a bit repetetive in the 1st Song.

So its all right it will be finished after I get the combos mainly from Eggz and then ill need to review it all and roll the credits and then its finished...
So Im geussing in about 1 month and maybe 2 weeks it will be done^^
It may even finish earlier like in 3 or 2 weeks its up to Eggz and his Combos.
But I also will cut out some Combos from YouTube Eggz has got.

I kindly got permission from Eggz so I can use em.
Anyone who wants to be in the Videos pm me with his Combos in a Complitation if you will. If not then please give me the YouTube links and indicate the Time the Combos occur so I dont have to waste 40 minutes of the day reviewing Mario Videos.
Ill go crazy^^

!!!! EDIT : !!!! O-M-G That ''Little'' Hawk Combo was TOTALLY awesome!!!^^ I love it!!! THANKS ALOT!!!
Its probably a good way to keep the People watching to watch it till the end!!!
THX THX THX THX!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
he banned it because he saw how long i stay alive on that stage beforehand lol

darn scouters
Yeah I thought as much...you should have picked something insane...like Poke Floats or Brinstar...it's what I would have done if Dreamland was banned...but then again...I'm probably goofiest Mario in FL

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
but goofy is smart man, i totally feel dig all the counter pick stages, in fact i 4 stocked a marth on pokefloats in that very same tourney lol

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Depending on how good the Marth is, I'd most likely counter-pick Dreamland, or Kongo Jungle 64...Never Yoshi's (Marth's) Story. lolz...:laugh:

And SuMa...If you actually gotta wait for Eggz's combos for at least another few weeks or a month or so, then I'll have some vids by then.

I got this big, last SSBM tourney on March 1st, our last tourney on the weekend before Brawl. I'll definitely get some matches recorded, and my Mario has been doin' awesome lately...

Let me go ahead and think about my awesome some more...:laugh: I got you all in check, though.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Cool DP^^ Cant wait =D
Im working hard on the Video and its actually lookin good not that anyone thinks Im not working on it anymore^^

Ive managed to get a YouTube Downloader up and running again.

As for the Marth Match :
Keep rapin the Marth through dont give him a chance to Grab or somethin like always SHFFL him and Grab him BUT at the same time take distance and at times of trouble run away and Spam fireballs then DashDance and WD areound abit so he doesnt know what youre up to and just keep grabin him, shfflin him to death

You can also do some good combos on marth so keep shfflin but like i said at the same time dont hesitate to run away and do some Mindgame moves such as (Empty AIrials and Dash Dance WD mixxes)
Like always move around and keep rapin him...
Bad Explanation i kno =D But i hope you get what i mean

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yeah i get you suma lol

btw i'm pretty sure i would've beaten that marth but i gort gay'd on the first stock, check it out lol

and i guess i just lost momentum from there :-/

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
this really is taking way to long i mean it was started months ago >.<
there are a couple of people that are getting extra last minute vids(DP, Green maybe, Myself). He's also working on a crew video so I would imagine his plate is kind of full give it some time I want this to be as cool as ****

Top Bottom