• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Updated list for Zenith:
JCaesar
cmart
Yeroc
Dr. PP
Count Kaiser
Godslafco
Vanguard?
SOJ?
Vist?

Picking up on the way:
Ryoko
Magus

cmart has volunteered to drive. We need at least one more driver, possibly two.

Also, should we go up Friday night or Saturday morning? Saturday morning would have less traffic probably, depending on the time.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
How did you end up with me on the list? I said "yes, that would be all you have" to your question because I knew then that if we were going to come back on Monday that I wasn't going. I have to work out + work early Monday morning, and at this rate I'll have to work Saturday too even though my boss is trying to get me off on that day and I was really damn close to working Friday and Sunday (and thus working a good 14 days in a row).

My Smash career is pretty much over lmao.

cmart

Smash Lord
@ DeadHorseMang
Your post was not nearly as clear as you imply, since multiple people misinterpreted it

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So Yeroc won't be getting to our place until 11pm Friday night at the earliest, which is too late to head up to Magus' house. So that means smashfest at our place Friday night, everyone crashes here, then we leave Saturday morning. Is anyone entering Melee doubles? They start at 11am, so we'd have to leave at like 7am at the latest if that's the case.

Please respond, people, if only to confirm that you're coming. I feel like I'm talking to the wall.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
SOJ and I will be arriving at JC's and cmart's place Friday night. After SOJ is done with his date or whatever. The plan Saturday night then is to crash at Magus'? And leave late Sunday?

Also I don't care about Melee doubles, so that's not a problem for me.

EDIT: WGS and a couple other Box of Danger guys were trying to make it up to Zenith. I think Strong Bad or someone tried to setup a podcast with them before? Anyway they wanted to know if they could do a cast with the PMBR crew going up to Zenith. They also wanted to know if they could come with to Magus.

I told them they should be asking you (JC) or Magus about all of this, but I figured I'd mention it here for them.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I don't care about melee doubles.

Also, when do you want me to come over? And by come over I mean get to the airport.

Actually, where are we staying during the tourney? Magus' place?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So Yeroc is going up with other guys now and won't be stopping by in MD or staying with us. That means if you guys want (and if everyone is free to go early enough), we can leave Friday night and get in some good practice at Magus' house.

How late is SOJ's date thing?

Updated list for Zenith:
JCaesar
cmart
Count Kaiser
Godslafco
Vanguard
SOJ
Vist?

Picking up on the way:
Ryoko
Magus

cmart is driving, but we still need a 2nd driver.

EDIT: WGS and a couple other Box of Danger guys were trying to make it up to Zenith. I think Strong Bad or someone tried to setup a podcast with them before? Anyway they wanted to know if they could do a cast with the PMBR crew going up to Zenith. They also wanted to know if they could come with to Magus.

I told them they should be asking you (JC) or Magus about all of this, but I figured I'd mention it here for them.
They would need to ask Magus if they want to stay with him. I'm cool with doing a podcast or something though.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I need to visit to drop off Carson's hoodie that he left at Shell Shocked. When should I do this? (And smash a bit)

godslafco

Smash Cadet
Yes, sorry for being a spazz but I am going to Zenith and can might be able to drive, gotta get the car checked up tomorrow/this morning.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cool cool cool

Can someone get Magus' address and phone # today? You can tell him that this is the updated list that will be staying at his place.
JCaesar
cmart
Count Kaiser
Godslafco
Vanguard
SOJ

Picking up on the way:
Ryoko
Magus

Count Kaiser, you have a few options. It's Friday so traffic is gonna suck in the afternoon rush hour. So please either come down in the early afternoon (cmart's not working so he should be able to go grab you from the airport), or take the MARC train which will bring you to a station 5 minutes from us.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
1: HungryBox :jigglypuff:
2: Chudat :pikachu2:
3: RyokoYaksa :sheilda::peach:
4: JCaesar :mario2::wario::rob::link2::marth:
5: cmart :bowser2:
5: Carroll :mario2::dedede:
7: Mafia :peach:
7: Chibo :sheik:
9: Mew2King :pikachu2::jigglypuff: (forfeited in Loser's)
9: Magus :ganondorf: (forfeited in Loser's)
9: Master WGS :lucas::marth:
9: Gunblade :marth::snake:
13: Vanguard :lucario:
13: BuckOhFive :dk2:
13: Chain-Ace
13: DJ Talent
17: dkuo :pikachu2:
17: Count Kaiser :ness2:
17: Yeroc :falco:
17: N.T. Sac :toonlink:
17: ILM :fox::marth:
17: standardtoaster :ganondorf:
17: Green Ranger
17: Godslafco
25: MonkUnit
25: Admiral Christian Values :charizard:
25: Jordo
25: SOJ

We're holding it down ;)

It was a lot of fun, especially dinner at Friday's :bee:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So apparently 9K is spending the weekend here. Smashfest anyone? + forcing 9K to watch good movies he refuses to watch.

:phone:

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey all!

I'm focusing on project M now (as well as brawl) so I was wondering when you guys are going to start hosting tournaments? I'm hoping it's in a good location, nothing too far.

D

Deleted member

you played pretty well overall brett.

i wouldn't say that rob is "near the bottom" lol but jigglypuff is definitely up there in that game.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sweetness.

I got my BlackMagic today and it works with Smash, so we can play on the big TV and stream in super-good quality at the same time now :D

Edit: Just watched me vs Carroll from the livestream. Man I looked terrible haha, I was so nervous. But that lafco commentary was pro as hell.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fest this weekend, everyone come over! If enough people come, round robin tourney or crew battle or something.

:phone:

Top Bottom