• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dude, Latin major. My grammar is impeccable.

9K, we were already planning to hit the pizza place near the venue after we pick you up. Don't be late.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

9K, cmart and I are going to Xanadu tonight. You wanna come? If so, there's a $5 venue fee, and we'll pick you up from the Savage MARC station at 5.

:phone:
can you ask the person at the counter how much they want for 4 underground sea for me? i'd call and ask but they'll look at you funny when you ask them in person.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
You can totally ledgesnap backwards in the middle of your recovery if you **** up, don't worry
That's a gameplay issue. You know that comes second. If I wanted to play **** that looked like Melee, I'd go play Melee. Get this 2001 looking bull**** out of my 2008-some game.

I can deal with all the Specks Lucases in the world, but red lasers for no real reason really just grind my ****ing gears.

Also I'm way past drunk LOOOOOOOL.

Specks get @ me girl. Suck my ****.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
if i wanted to play melee than i would prolly come up with some elaborate plan that somehow disproves gravity and eventually leads to me playing melee in outer space with 2 mongols and a dutch pirate.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
that's a gameplay issue. You know that comes second. If i wanted to play **** that looked like melee, i'd go play melee. Get this 2001 looking bull**** out of my 2008-some game.

I can deal with all the specks lucases in the world, but red lasers for no real reason really just grind my ****ing gears.

Also i'm way past drunk loooooool.

Specks get @ me girl. Suck my ****.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Needs more Return to Dreamland.

Also I'll see what kind of travel plans I can use on shorter notice. Megabus is likely too expensive at this point.

D

Deleted member

TH is ****ing hilarious when drunk.

I'd like to play with you guys this weekend, but I'm going home for break. It's ok, no one really wants me there anyway.

except maybe corey when he's feeling desperate.

D

Deleted member

Knowing Max will take me even as he's raining the jibes down on my head is what helps me sleep at night. 'Tis good to be loved.
people just beat me at this game so they can feel good about themselves when they win. that's what i tell myself anyway.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bandit helped us move in, so he has been here once...

9K, are you spending the night? Vanguard is coming over tomorrow and I don't feel like making 9000 trips to the metro this weekend. I dunno when (or if) Ryoko is coming yet.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Hey JC so I got a resounding response from my friends this time. Myself, SOJ, Solo, and Parenthesis are all willing to come Saturday, if you'll have us?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'm apparently a thug, stoner, and whore when not trapped in this house, so I won't be able to stay overnight.

If neither of you mind taking me home tonight, then I can show up around the usual time; although, I should be able to get a ride from someone else tonight (unlikely, but still...!). If not, then I'll just plop my *** on a bench at Greenbelt station tomorrow and wait for one of you to pick me up.

edit: I'm going to leave at 10:30, but will definitely have a ride there and back today ^^

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Monk and I are starting to save up for the trip to zenith. We need to earn about $900 in ~12 weeks. We currently have about $240. I really hope we can make it. I really want to play you guys. D:

Top Bottom