• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

cmart

Smash Lord
It's a cmart St. Paddy's day tradition. You consume massive amounts of meat (typically hamburgers). I figure we can spread it to this group since not all of us drink that heavily.

D

Deleted member

talking to some smashers is like an out of body experience.

oliver let's have a binge-drinking contest. you start on alcohol and i'll start on redbull and we'll see who gets wrecked harder. we can adjust drinking volume ratios by body weight (aka i'll drink 25% more than you basically).

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
talking to some smashers is like an out of body experience.

oliver let's have a binge-drinking contest. you start on alcohol and i'll start on redbull and we'll see who gets wrecked harder. we can adjust drinking volume ratios by body weight (aka i'll drink 25% more than you basically).
Deal but only if we have stupid Magic/DBZ TCG shenanigans during it

I'm in for mountain dew.
fixed for accuracy.

Also look how many alcoholic beverages have the sweet nectar of Mountain Dew in them: http://www.drinknation.com/drinks/ingredient/mountain-dew-333

For you, I'd recommend "A Little ****'ll Do" <3.

D

Deleted member

no i like the milk idea better. here's to hoping he's lactose intolerant lol

cmart

Smash Lord
Easily one of the top 5 anime/manga properties of the last decade (if you ignore all of the cash-ins once the main seasons were complete of course - those kind of ruin it)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
fixed for accuracy.

Also look how many alcoholic beverages have the sweet nectar of Mountain Dew in them: http://www.drinknation.com/drinks/ingredient/mountain-dew-333

For you, I'd recommend "A Little ****'ll Do" <3.
Nah, I could pound down a lot more Mtn Dew than milk, it wouldn't even be a challenge.

And yeah, I'm sure it's in a lot of drinks. That's why it was invented in the first place. Look it up. "Mountain Dew" used to be another term for moonshine.

no i like the milk idea better. here's to hoping he's lactose intolerant lol
I'm plenty tolerant but it still takes an iron stomach to down more than half a gallon or so of milk.

D

Deleted member

i'm driving back from pa this weekend and stopping in hagerstown saturday. so here's to hoping that you're all too sloshed to do anything saturday and...maybe i'll see you sunday? lol

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Sat. I'm MOD from 3-10 tomorrow.

I love being able to wear swagtastic outfits to work. I just need to get more pants and dress vests.

Also Dave you have a terrible habit of calling me during work hours lol.

:phone:

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Well, just bring your Xbox on Saturday if you feel so inclined. Let's get some of that Soul Calibur 5 going on.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Sat. I'm MOD from 3-10 tomorrow.

I love being able to wear swagtastic outfits to work. I just need to get more pants and dress vests.

Also Dave you have a terrible habit of calling me during work hours lol.

:phone:
Yo, I need the hookup on these awesome vests. My swag will not be complete without them.

See Cowboys vs Aliens if you need a reference to how badass/swagtastic they can be.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So Ryoko you're coming down this weekend? Today we're having a bunch of people over for smash, and tomorrow is St. Patty's/Meat Day, and I'm not exactly sure what we're doing yet. Bar? Bowling? Getting drunk and playing video games here? (Mario Party 9 would make a great drinking game btw)

Bandit, you busy tonight? Btree's coming over and I think you two would make a pretty pro commentary team.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Well, just bring your Xbox on Saturday if you feel so inclined. Let's get some of that Soul Calibur 5 going on.
kk. I'm also halfway thinking of picking up SF x Tekken, if only because Vega actually seems like a legit character in that game unlike SF4. We'll see though.

Yo, I need the hookup on these awesome vests. My swag will not be complete without them.

See Cowboys vs Aliens if you need a reference to how badass/swagtastic they can be.
I'm telling you, I think my outfit on Tuesday has your wedding outfit beat when it comes to swagtasticness.

Obv I couldn't wear the hat during work, but if I could, ohhh boy it would've been on (not like it wasn't already).

I get my **** from general dept. stores though since I don't have enough cash to shop at the big boy designer brand stores. I noticed that I seem to gravitate towards Perry Ellis gear; that dress vest (my only one thus far) is Perry Ellis brand, and a ton of the dress vests that I really liked on my last trip to Burlington Coat Factory were Perry Ellis (unfortunately, it was shirt/tie day). Next time you're just out and about, just try finding the Perry Ellis section in a dept. store and you'll be swagging like me in no time.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I'm dropping by today in a similar fashion to what I did last week as far as timing.

cmart

Smash Lord
No prob Ron. You're always welcome, and feel free to bring DosV whenever as well. : D

...just make sure he's there on time k?

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's a Soul Calibur 5 patch day tomorrow.
https://sdtekken.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/soulcalibur_v_battle_system_update_march_2012.pdf

Cut out the Raphael notes just for you, Thunderhorse.

Raphael:

6B.bA+B+K (Dreaded Rampage): shortened freeze caused by performing the move. Decreased guard burst damage and rise in opponent's critical gauge.
1B (Single Montante): removed tech crouch.
22 or 88B (Quick Mandritti): increased damage (20→26). Lengthened freeze for performing the move.
33 or 99kA+B+K (Vicious Moon): increased damage (18, 50→30, 46).
66A+G (Mermet de Vec): decreased rise in opponent's critical gauge.
During Preparation B.B.B (Preparation Tac Plus): opponent stuns when the move hit as counter hit. Decreased damage (20→14). Shortened opponent's freeze when guarding the attack.
During Preparation B.bA+B+K (Preparation Rampage): shortened freeze for performing the move. Decreased guard burst damage and lowered critical gauge increase rate.
During Preparation K (Pirouette Kick): opponent stuns when the move hit as counter hit. Decreased damage (28→18). Shortened opponent's freeze when guarding the attack.
During Preparation kA+B+K (Folie a Deux): Increased damage (38→48). Total damage has not changed.
During Shadow Evade B (Bloody Terror): easier to evade sideways.
During Shadow Evade A (Bloody Assault): shortened opponent's block freeze.
236236A+B+K (Royal Vexation): decreased rise in opponent's critical gauge.

It's a good thing I'm not intimately familiar enough with Elysium's movesets to be overly confused at all the relevant moveset changes just yet.

Top Bottom