• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

9Kplus1

Smash Master
9K you wanna come over tonight? I took the day off work tomorrow so I can stay up late tonight.

:phone:
Oh, I didn't see this >_>. Should've texted me LOL.

Anyway, what time will you guys start moving stuff into the other apartment? I'm helping my mom move some furniture into the basement Saturday morning, and it would be pretty nice to know how long I can sleep in, if at all.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So it turns out we can start moving in tonight. Maybe if we get enough done tonight we can go to Xanadu tomorrow. Anyone wanna come over and help tonight?

cmart

Smash Lord
We didn't end up moving much of anything. I'm not sure on JCz plans, but after work I'm planning on taking my time getting a bunch of stuff moved over

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thanks again to 9K for helping us move.

So, who's free this weekend? Housewarming/Demo 2 launch party Saturday?

hot$

Smash Ace
okay I tried to make an account and either the website or I am a tard... so i'll just post here.. so 2 days ago? I was just playing vs CPU. I was wolf vs Falco(?) On yoshi's island (the brawl stage) and I was on the right side of the screen off the edge.. I side B-ed to recover.. (i dont know if the last frame hit the cpu or not) but when I "landed" I just fell through the stage and died.. instead of actually landing onto the stage.. i'm sleep deprived and this was like I said a few days ago.. so I hope that can help some...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Accounts take 24 hours to activate to stop spambots, but if you give me your account name I can get it activated for you right away.

That Wolf side-B bug is known, but thanks.

hot$

Smash Ace
its just hot$
and oh, lol i looked at the "known bug list" i didnt see that.. and okay thanks... just trying to help!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I totally forgot where wherever it is you all meet is.

TOTALLY FORGOT.

Also I heard MK got unbanned (from the w/e ruleset) and the BRoomers or whatever broke up.

MK so op he bent the rules and forced them to reconsider all by himself!

WHY IS DIDDY STILL DISABLED HE IS THE EASIEST CHARACTER TO CHANGE FFFFF

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Brawl is dead yo. www.ign.com for proof.

We live in Savage now, much closer to you.
SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE? SAVAGE?

Oh. Lemme look that up.

Oh cool, I'm moving soon so it'll be just a bit closer to there than it is here. I need to visit you guys soon. I really miss playing PM. Working on getting the stuff to play it again at home, just need a power chord and apparently another GC. ;_;

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So it sounds like TH is coming over tomorrow and we might be playing some Diablo 3 open beta. 9K, you in?

D

Deleted member

i was watching some videos on youtube, i think my sheik looks pretty good.

grats on the article fame guys.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thanks Max.

I'm awake so people can start coming over whenever. Though it'd be nice if TH and 9K coordinated so TH could pick him up on the way here, just sayin.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I could end up at Greenbelt at 10, but then I wouldn't have time to fap / shower / laze around. The earliest I can leave will be about at 9:30, which means that, at the very soonest, I can end up at the station around 10:40~

blarggggg I might just leave a bit earlier than that... w/e, I'll just text you when I get there, TH.

Top Bottom