• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

cmart

Smash Lord
Awesome : D
We'll have to talk about a bit when next we meet. Till then I'll try to think of some other good recommendations

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
<Vigilante>: My biggest turn off is that [people I could potentially consider sexually attractive] are human
<Vigilante>: Humans are dumb
<Thunderhorse>: so you like robots?
<Thunderhorse>: JCz sounds like the android for you
<Vigilante>: Robotic girlfriend could be nice
<Vigilante>: JCz can be my girlfriend
Just thought I'd put it out there.

I suppose I didn't consider the possibility of him liking non-human animals or plants though...

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah!
One more fence jump. Community>HIMYM>Big Bang.
I need to omit Scrubs because I can't honestly judge it. I've seen these shows straight through and have only seen random episodes of Scrubs.
I agree that community is going downhill. But I love it still, and all it brings.

Anyone want to smash in MoCo, MD? SmashFest Wednesday, and I'm free tonight and Monday.

cmart

Smash Lord
I believe there are some small westminster smashfests on monday and weds already, with attendance by oos pmbr.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ That.

Where are we smashing tomorrow? I think we have like 5 or 6 people. If no one else volunteers to host, we can Smash in the room in my garage.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Merry Christmas! I'm sure that everyone had a great holiday, and hopefully I'll be able to see some of you guys tomorrow. Speaking of which, to whomever is hosting: PM me with an address so I won't get lost, if it's not too much trouble, please?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
As of right now, we are starting at 11am tomorrow at my house. So you're free to come over anytime after that. We'll play all day I'm sure, and at 5 or 6 we'll all go to Buffalo Wild Wings (boneless wing night yay!). I have to bail at 9, so if we're still playing at my house, that's when the fest will end.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
My ride bailed a short while ago (for a personal, but fully understandable reason). So then... who's up for carpooling from and to BWI in exchange for gas money + food? If no one's up for it, I guess that I'll see you guys in Laurel ?_?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ggs last night, sucks i lost my 3DS, if for some reason you find it in your driveway let me know jcaez, but i don't think it's there. i suppose i could've also randomly carried it into your garage but i don't remember doing so. I have no idea where it went between the time i picked it up at my parents house, my trip to target, and when i went to your house after that. The last time i lost an electronic device, it was when i lost my blackberry during that snowstorm at the target parking lot, remember? Target is a black hole for electronics?

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏ ๏̯͡๏

D

Deleted member

so apparently german cars are expensive to fix. who knew?

makes me want to lose to oliver's falco over and over again.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I'm headed up to Chuck's tomorrow with Adam if you want to jump in.

Jiang will also be there and maybe Dave too if he can find a place to stay.

EDIT: I guess in retrospect I can't really put that offer on the table. It'll be up to Adam if he wants to take you (since my parents will need my car to get it checked out over the weekend) and up to Chuck if he wants to house you.

:phone:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey JCaez,

MK7 is pretty good. The drift boosting is pretty much identical to the Wii version, but the online play is pretty top shelf, and easily the best on nintendo. You can setup custom rooms with whatever ruleset you'd like- the most standard ones are 150cc w/ items and 150cc w/o items. Yes, you can turn items off online. That might be the coolest part about the whole thing.

They also brought back coins like the original SNES game and did some tweaks like removed the fake items and made the blue shell roll on the ground again like mk64. They also took out the boo and other dumb items like the fake lightning and the giant mushroom but added the fire flower and raccoon leaf which is pretty nice.

It's definitely more skill based but the days of snaking and rapid drift boosting are gone. Karts are fully customizable but basically just pick the fastest accel car with a lightweight as always.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I'm gonna pass on MK7, sorry. MKW mechanics = no thanks. You can turn items off in Brawl but that doesn't make it a good competitive game. The mechanics are what really matters.

D

Deleted member

don't feel bad, i have work tomorrow anyway, and my hours this week are sorry at best so i should probably go lol

D

Deleted member

the repair shop is holding my car hostage. they want $882 in unmarked bills dropped into their mailbox on monday at 4 AM. they said i can get the car 3 days later with no plates in a back alley behind a 7-11 and to bring no one.

they said i should bring lube. apparently that's a pun when you're a mechanic. it wasn't funny.

D

Deleted member

i got my car back. i want to play some magic. you guys down for a beating?

Top Bottom