• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The IL (Brawl) Discussion: Monkeys, Wolves, and Bairs, oh my!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
If I come to MPS we can have a lot of matches played and recorded on my hacked wii(Thanks to Xyless once again.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
If you think about it, it just might be shorter than driving to Alaska. I dunno though, just speculating at this point.

btw quik, i'm not letting you get more posts than me

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
You'll get to see the rerun. I nissed it as well. and I was looking forward to it. But I am sure I can watch it. If not Ill find it online tonight.

Oh wait I can watch it... gotta love TiVo! <3

Xyless

Smash Master
GAH THAT WAS SO STUPID

I should stop working with Peach for a while since she's stable enough and start focusing on either a new secondary or ZSS.

Arty

Smash Lord
You should definitely focus on ZSS. There are almost none ZSS mains in the Midwest, so no one has matchup experience against her.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Me and my bro were cursing at the TV when Jay threw those Ints in the first half. We were ok with him in the 2nd half. Then the defense couldn't stop the run once Urlacher got injured and well... Cutler ended the game been the Best QB Green Bay had all day.... >_>;

ook

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll :laugh:

cutler won me a free dinner at taco bell from my dad

always bet against the bears

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Eh....Cutler was eh...but 2 of those int's were the recievers fault....they suk bad!!

Xyless

Smash Master
You should definitely focus on ZSS. There are almost none ZSS mains in the Midwest, so no one has matchup experience against her.
Yeah, that's what my goal was originally, but I started playing Peach a lot more over the last few months and kind of stopped working on my ZSS (hence the random dair death).

Quik17

Smash Ace
That does look very very fun! All the events sound awesome
By the way, what's an Ironman tournament? Sounds fun :chuckle:

Kirk

Smash Champion
Ironman's rules vary slightly depending on the TO, but the basic idea is:

You pick 3 or so characters you will use for the match. Each character has 2-3 stock. You play your opponent crew battle style. Whoever defeats all of their opponent's characters first wins.

Rogue

Smash Cadet
I think I'd go to that, it sounds pretty fun.. it must be a really big house? The venue fee is high but it pays for housing and breakfast, sweet. :D

Scythe

Smash Master
IronMan tournies sound awesome.... host one at your next Smashfest!!
That sounds good but he would need to start the tourney before 8 pm because brawl iron man would take ages

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I just discovered this thread an hour ago and I read all 21 pages. :)

Be glad because I am now here! :D

Edit: I am playing LoZ: OoT MQ, and it's a hard game. :/

Quik17

Smash Ace
I guess we couldn't keep out Dajayman forever. He was bound to find his way in. Hopefully he'll spare the women and children.

Top Bottom