• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The IL (Brawl) Discussion: Monkeys, Wolves, and Bairs, oh my!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Rob Gambino and I are traveling to Effingham on Thursday for a dinner thing. Afterwards we could go to Springfield or Champaign if anyone is interested in Smashing. Let me know Deez, Chewy, Ripple, others.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Rob Gambino and I are traveling to Effingham on Thursday for a dinner thing. Afterwards we could go to Springfield or Champaign if anyone is interested in Smashing. Let me know Deez, Chewy, Ripple, others.
afterwards being friday or late thursday?

edit: I don't think Deez or anyone lives in Champaign when school is on break

Zozefup

Smash Lord
At like 1-2pm on Thursday? lol. Who all is in the area when school is out?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I have hospital orientation Thursday morning that should end at 11 or 12. Thursday afternoon/evening would be optimal. ^^^1-2 PM

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Southern IL people, you should... give me your number. You can PM me, text me, call, or whatever. 618-771-6868.

edit: Ally, Chicago doesn't travel. :p

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I would have done this for you Ally, but I am already traveling to Ohio this weekend, so no can do. Good luck though with finding a ride. I am sure there are a few that might go though.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
just talked to Ally. Looks like I'm picking Michigan up, bringing them to Kirk's, and taking them to Iowa. So I'll finally get to meet all of Chicago. I'll cya guys there!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
just talked to Ally. Looks like I'm picking Michigan up, bringing them to Kirk's, and taking them to Iowa. So I'll finally get to meet all of Chicago. I'll cya guys there!
Can someone clarify this for me? This was not the plan that I was aware of, I have no issues with it, but would like to know what the new plan is.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
So nice weather we are having. I just love shoveling /sarcasm

I might get a car soon so hopefully I can go to more tourneys.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Can someone give me a run down of tournaments(if any) in the month of February that are nearby or people have interest in attending? Trying to plan my next Smashtasm. Thanks in advance.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yeah, knew about webster's one on the 20th. Just didn't know if there were any others. I can probably hold my next one any Friday in February...just wanted to know additional scheduling. So that's the 5th, 13th, or 19th...26th would be a little too much time in between. Hmmm....

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCc3Qt_j_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcN0F6YOpRg
(Audio may be a bit loud, you guys scream a lot... :p )

Enjoy, kiddies.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Ally tanking the **** out of that Pikmin was awesome.

I liked Kirk's squirtle win the best though :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
After Ally tanked my Pikmin, I was just like WTF? I had no idea you could shield the Pikmin while they are already on you, so I just kinda sat there waiting for the Pikmin to damage him, but it never happened. -_-

I like how Arty and I thinking up first hit MM's at DLA's house got so hyped up that we actually did crews for it. XD

This should seriously become an Illinois tourney standard. It takes like, 10 minutes, and the hype is ridiculous!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I like how everyone told me I needed to drive to Chicago to get on the PR, then when I drove 12 hours to play them, they decided to have a OHcrews and a Brawl+ tournament

you guys better be going to Hot Dickings on Jan. 30th

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
It was just a smashfest+side event. Didn't you get to play regular brawl with some other people?

No one's denying that you went out of your way to go to Chicago, but you drove to a smashfest. Shame you didn't enjoy yourself, Kirk's events are usually popular with everyone

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol it was awesome. I love brawl+ now too. I'm just trolling :p

But I was serious about you guys coming to St. Louis! XD

Top Bottom