• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Finder thread - If you main Ike read, if you want to fight an Ike, read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol, like anybody is really going to make the trip to your province to steal a girl that might not potentially be our match.

Don't worry Kirk, you're fine... no matter how you interpret fine (no homo).

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Long needed bump.

This will be the last shameless bump too, seeing as how some n00b went on ahead and made a single thread asking to Brawl Ike players... So if people lose interest in this and just want more similar threads like it, that's cool and all, it can be archieved or whatever.

Also Hero hates Mr. G&W... but seeing as how Sonic loses 65:35, he is probably right to switch Ike as I am.

Also2 you people must like him over me or something because nobody hates Mario while people hate Sonic.

Also3 if anything is wrong with the OP, please point it out for me, I can't put my finger on it, but it feels like something is amiss...

Also4 *shot*.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Also3 if anything is wrong with the OP, please point it out for me, I can't put my finger on it, but it feels like something is amiss...
From the 1st half of the OP:
Copy and paste this format to follow a guideline for people to read. I'll be the first Ike to post on the Ike Finder, so just imitate what I do.

Durrr... okay...

Nickname: Kinzer
Real name (optional): Jose
Place of residence (or wherever you are most of the time): Las Vegas, Nevada
Friend Code (optional): 1504-5383-1123
Contact (usually something like AIM or Yahoo, optional): KinzerTheBrawler
Division: Pacific West.

What? YOU told the people who main Ike to imitate what you do, so I did it!

Well, I guess I MAY have pinpointed 1 problem with your open post. See how somebody like me could've done that? (Lol, joking! Your OP is fine. Somebody would have to be pretty dumb to put in that information...) :laugh:

Anyway with joking aside, here's the REAL information you need to know about me! (That last one was a FAKE!) :laugh:

Anybody fancy going against an Australian? Here are my details:

Nickname: Atria
Place of residence: Mackay, Queensland, Australia (This MAY change likely after this year, it depends. Times BTW, fall under Eastern Australia time.)
Friend Code: 1075-2181-6333
Division: Australia

Lol. Sorry for making fun of you Kinzer, I'm being a b**** again... (Still, I thought it was pretty funny though!) :laugh:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Gah, you don't take that so literal >.>

Err, I'm a little bit behind on some of the things I do, so I'll update this like within 3 days at the very latest.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Gah, you don't take that so literal >.>

Err, I'm a little bit behind on some of the things I do, so I'll update this like within 3 days at the very latest.
Meh, you don't have to rush yourself, I can wait. BTW, I know a few people that do take things the wrong way when it comes to jokes. (Including myself) So I thought I should forgive you juuust in case because I don't know you guys too well and I can't handle conflict too well. (I'm still fairly new around here!) :laugh: Better to be safe than sorry IMO. Anyway, thanks in advance for updating my details. Look foward to challenging some of you later! :)

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Indeed it is, dare I say, "some girl Ike main." :o

She actually lives like 3 minutes from my house...which is pretty awesome if you ask me...was quite a surprise when I found out.

My girl! You all stay awwaaaayy!

:lick:
If she's underage, I might find that difficult. :l

j/k j/k

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Let's not respond to individual posts that have been at least a month old or whatever, especially when the discussion died by that time then.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Okay there we go... I think I'm a little bit behind, but I updated the 1 person now... -_-

BTW if you haven't noticed...

Bump.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
you don't have to keep bumping this, Ike isn't a popular character if a new one that is worth something comes in chances are we will all know who he is and where he is from in a week or two.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Board name: Pegasus Knight
Wi-Fi Name: PK
Place of residence: Texas (Central Timezone)
Friend Code: 0731-4472-2946
AIM/MSN/Similar: Please PM instead

I also play Zelda and dabble in Pit on occasion. Please PM me if you'd like to play, I'm eager to get away from the With Anyone wasteland, heh heh.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Brawl+ gave me a reason to play again.

Nickname: Fizz-sama
Real name (optional): Justin
Place of residence (or wherever you are most of the time): Memphis/Millington, TN
Friend Code (optional): blah
Contact (usually something like AIM or Yahoo, optional): AIM: Iudex Seraphin, iudexseraphin @gmail dot com
Division: Atlantic South.

Ragnell4000

Smash Rookie
ah yes ,place for Ike. any1 wanna brawl, let me know

Wifi name: EMERL
SSBB fc: 4167-6278-2357
MSN: pm me for that if needed

"Face me in a honorable duel and know that i shall be the one to take your live", Levail, Radiant Dawn

just check my info if u want details

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
you don't have to keep bumping this, Ike isn't a popular character if a new one that is worth something comes in chances are we will all know who he is and where he is from in a week or two.
Forgive me, when I said bump I meant updated.

Speaking of updates, everybody who just posted their info, I'll add you right now.

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Love
Place of residence: ew York, New York
Friend Code (optional): 3823-8768-8358
Division: Atlantic North

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Hey Kinzer, as the Sonic Boards should know by now I play a pretty badass Ike. /=D

Anyways, go ahead and add me to the list, Ike has been one of my main characters since I first started the game so I'm overdue on getting added.

Name: Kalm
Place: Auburn, AL
FC: 1805 1832 1870

I play on WIFI all the freakin time. I'm usually up all night.

ryryninja

Smash Rookie
I main Ike, I want to see where I stand as far as things to improve.

Nickname: ryryninja
Name: Ryan
Place of residence: DC Metro/ Maryland
FC: 4768-8242-8046
Division: Atlantic North
AIM: p3nguinpn0y

Kishin

Smash Ace
No one is most likely to read this anyways but whatever. I'm not great with Ike either though but I'd like to improve with him.

Nickname: Kishn
Place of residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Friend Code: 0731-6583-8417
Region: Pacific West
AIM: beliable2
MSN: beliable2@hotmail.com

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Change of details. I found out that my family wants to move out of Queensland which will happen at the end of this year. So technically the only change of detail is my location. I'll provide the whole thing still anyway:

Nickname: Atria
Area: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (Times still fall under Eastern Australia time BTW.)
FC: 1075-2181-6333
Contact: I'm changing my contact details. I haven't done so yet. Hopefully I'll get it done soon.

Well, there's my change of details. If you're not busy, could you update it please? Thanks.

Timmyftw

Smash Rookie
I consider myself a pretty good Ike main. :D

Nickname: Timmy
Place of residence: Manhatten, KS
Friend Code : 1891-0924-9488
Division: Midwest

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yes Buzz, I know I'm falling behind, I've been slacking off/falling behind in school/been a little bit more busy on the Sonic boards.

I WILL get this updated again by this Saturday, no questions asked..

*I always do it when I set myself a goal to the public like that...*

...Edit: I need to start reading more posts before I make posts myself, and thank you for the sticky.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
CK, I changed it to "Missori" (If I even spelled that right...), so let me know if that's fine or not.

I also got around to finally updating this again, and it was a pretty huge update, if I missed anything please let me know and I will of course fix it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nickname: Slaps
Area: Dallas, Texas (Land of the Killers)
FC: 4983-4610-6053
AIM: Redsoxfan2thaend
Glad to see you at least checked yourself, but if this is still wrong feel free to point something out.

I also fixed the spelling error.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Kinzer was out of commission. I took care of it. You should be in the right spot now, Slaps.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can't believe I had to get an admin to do such a simple task that even I could've done myself after I noticed what I did wrong only when I got banned for three days, and all anybody could've gotten out of it was just a slightly more correct player finder. >.>

Much thanks again Buzz, I'm sorry I even had the idea to make you do this.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Neither have paid me a visit in this thread, I am only going to log down people if they come here so I have something to refer to for my OP.

Also they might not want to be wrote down which is why they haven't gone here yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom