• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Finder thread - If you main Ike read, if you want to fight an Ike, read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer here, some of you might know me, others may not, and maybe with you I might have an okay reputation...or not...ANYWAY!!

I just thought I could do something to contribute to my favorite board, and seeing as how some other boards have this, I thought "hey, why not ignore copyrights and get an 'Ike locater' kind of thing?!", so why not?

If you're a challenger and reading this thread, please make sure that you talk to the person. There are multiple Ikes who have signed this petition and would be willing to fight you if they are available. Remember, people have lives outside Brawl (Even though I don't have much of one).

If you wish to be removed from the list for whatever reason, please let me know, and I will take you off as soon as I can.

If you have a better way to organize people let me know. Anything is fair game, like making colors, categorizing things into bigger letters, the works. Credit goes to Metroid for giving me the idea of organizing people by region and getting me started. Thanks pal!

What I need you, the reader, to do is:

If you happen to main Ike, or play him even as a great secondary, I want you to tell the whole world, let them know that you fight for your friends! Another say to put it...somebody out there might want to fight a good Ike, be it for practice or whatever reason they may have, they would probably want to challenge an Ike somewhere close to them, be it in person or in Wi-Fi.

Here's what you gotta do to contribute if you feel like it:

Copy and paste this format to follow a guideline for people to read. I'll be the first Ike to post on the Ike Finder, so just imitate what I do.

Nickname: Kinzer
Real name (optional): Jose
Place of residence (or wherever you are most of the time): Las Vegas, Nevada
Friend Code (optional): 1504-5383-1123
Contact (usually something like AIM or Yahoo, optional): KinzerTheBrawler
Division: Pacific West.

If you are looking at this now, I want you to help make organizing this Ike Finder easier. If you are signing up, please help me put you in the right area by mentioning where you are on the official SBR regional division. Say for example if you Live in Las Vegas, you're part of the Pacific West. Here's the link:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

That's all you got to do, I'll be adding to this list every time I see a new post in this thread. Please help me make something out of this!

Oh Btw to encourage people to look at this, I'm going to find ways to ridicule you, in a good way! :D

Also if you see something wrong with your tab and if you're in this list, please feel free to contact me via PMs or this thread and I'll get right on it to fix it. I want to keep this information as valid and correct as possible. This can include thigns like typos, or putting you in the wrong division. Hell I could probably just forget to put you in! You really have to make sure that you're pinned down right on everything.

Oh hey now I just came up with a new idea for this thread. While people who play a strong Ike can go ahead and post their information here so that other people will know they play Ike, let it be known that now anybody who comes in here and reads this can now request any meetups, be it over Wi-Fi or in person.

Let me see if I can say that in another way... If you are somebody out there looking to play somebody who plays Ike, but you can't decide out of this list who you want to fight, please feel free to make a post. If anybody out there is curious, they will take upon your request, and they can gain battle experience, and you can get whatever you had to done by fighting an Ike player.

Doing this will keep this thread on the first page and closer to the headliner in this section, meaning more activity.

Atlantic North

Nickname: Andy or Generic
Area: Union, New Jersey
FC:4210-3829-4161 {He's keeping it real... basic... JK!}

Nickname: Cambriel
Real name: Supreme King Richard II (or Ricky) {Whatever floats your boat, your highness...>.>}
Area: Auburn, Maine
FC: 0774-3964-9401
AIM: RickyD715

Nickname: Cross (was FallenTwilight)
Area: Queens NYC {So is there a kings, NY?}
FC: 0903-2406-1400
Aim: Berserker0917 {I'm so sorry, I don't know how I forgot to put him on the list!}

Nickname: DT
Area: Blacksburg, VA (Virginia Tech) {*Salute*}
FC: 3265-4735-2636
AIM: masterofmoogles {Hey it's you, I want freaking rematches, your Ike is too good for me! *shoulder thrust* :mad:}

Tag: Gorz
Name: Nelson
Brawl FC: 4983-7949-9552
My home is: Astoria, New York
Aim: cardwarrior17
"Let's Fight AGAINST our friends!" lol {Wah, but the few that I actually have :(}

Nickname: KIMC (ilovekimchixD)
Area: Fort Lee, New Jersey
Friend Code: 2191-8071-3034
AIM: ilovekimchixD {Nothing I can put here, but it would be nice if people can put down the region, I can't keep track of all 50 States... alas, I'm not THAT patriotic...until then, I'll assume New Jersey is considered in the Atlantic North.}

Nickname: Love
Area: ew York, New York {EW...}
FC: 3823-8768-8358

Name: Nick Nasty
Tag: Xellos
Area: Dover, DE {He likes in-person Brawls, yes?}

Nickname: Pro
{No real name filled in, just address him by Pro I suppose}
Area: (southern) NY
FC: 1461-5898-9203
AIM: NFLPrTm05

Okay, so there's some info. Ike is my beta-main (second best), behind Zelda/Sheik. He's probably my best in teams. Um, I play online but I don't take it seriously at all. In fact, I've decided to almost never use Z/S online anymore. =^_^= {That's okay, this is the Ike finder for a reason :D}

Nickname: ryryninja
Name: Ryan
Area: DC Metro/ Maryland {So many people in the Tri-State area...}
FC: 4768-8242-8046
AIM: p3nguinpn0y

Nickname: san
Area: Rochester, New York
FC: 1976 9848 4367
AIM: san3711 {It's all about San, eh?}

Even though it's sort of inconvenient, I play brawl online all the time. Many people think my Ike is good, but I know there's still a lot of tuning I could do to make him better.{There's always room for improvement...except for M2K maybe}

Nickname:SlayeZ
Area: Maryland, Columbia
FC: 1590-4344-7653
AIM: BrawlSlayeZ

Im usually on AiB cuz i could never verify my email XD

i dont play much of brawl because of my 360 (Gamertag = SlayeZ) but i think i did a good job of giving ike a good name..at least over wifi, i know its wifi, chill XD {Meh, I too try my best to make my mains look good on Wi-Fi}

Nickname: Sintros
Area: Brooklyn, NY
FC: 2363 7330 0257 (I don't believe in wifi, sorry people i just can't cope with the lag)
Aim: sintros47

Nickname: TENT {He's a camper! Wait...how do you camp with Ike?!?}
Area: Central,NJ
FC: 1418-6455-4841
AIM: jvlolwut

Nickname: Xace
Real Name: Dr. Xace Robotnik (Xace) {Dr. Ivo Robotnik's PINGAS! for Brawl...seriously...} {Aww why so serious?}
Area: Staten Island, New York
FC: 2019-9327-5945
Aim: Xace57

Nickname: Ussi [Ooze - si]
Location: Lumberton, New Jersey (Mt. Holly basically, its the NORTH of SOUTH JERSEY on the WEST side) (Philadelphia as well since I spent my whole day there besides on weekends.)
FC: I hate online, and refuse to play Ike online {That's why the Friend Code is optional. :urg:}
AIM: Knuckle Flare

I put how to sound out my name in the brackets. {Because he doesn't want you getting it wrong. >.>}

NickName: Zero
Area: Winchester, VA
FC: 5155-2596-7003
MSN: Darkviruszero@hotmail.com

Atlantic South

Nickname: Miku~ (Wi-fi Brawl)
Area: Florida. However, I spend most of my time smashing in Alabama with my cousins! :]
FC: 2707 1472 1663
Contact: MikuMikou1 {This is probably the AIM address, I dunno}
Division: Pacific East {What? I'll just put you down at Atlantic South, and put you up first if you don't mind.}

Because of being harassed at my first local tournament, I will most likely not go out of my way to meet someone in person for a friendly or two. However, I would love to play all of you online! <3

Nickname: bang!/smity
Area:miami fl
FC: 4683-2808-2990
yahoo im:jjay2534

Nickname: BassClefAlbert
Area: south Florida
FC: 3394-5458-7561
Aim: BassClefAlbert {same AIM, I jknow this guy too, so don't worry about getting it mixed up.}

Nickname: Blue
Area: Virginia
FC: 4897-5623-9116
{No form of contact, you'll have to PM him with the SWF I suppose.}

I'm mostly on during the weekends, but sometimes I can be found on the weekdays, too.

Nickname: Dan
Area: Cairo, Georgia
FC: 4897-5659-2655

Nickname: Doom
Aera: Miami, Florida
FC: 1504-5383-1123 {Wait a minute, he has my same FC WHAT?!}
Aim: Doomdragon103

Nickname: Durango
Area: Georgia
FC: 4553 9621 3109

Nickname: Fizz-sama
Area: Memphis/Millington, TN
FC: blah {blah blah}
Contact: AIM: Iudex Seraphin, iudexseraphin @gmail dot com {This next one must be MSN}
Division: Atlantic South.

Name: Kalm
Place: Auburn, AL
FC: 1805 1832 1870

I play on WIFI all the freakin time. I'm usually up all night.

Nickname: Kenji
Area: Orlando, FL
FC: 0645-5485-7188
AIM: MysticKenji

Nickname: PHAIL {no you!}
Area: Mississippi
FC: 4210-3648-7811

Midwest

Nickname: CK
Area: Missouri
FC: 2020-1510-6702
Contact: Yahoo=Combo_King {According a lot of people, combos don exits in Brawl.}

Nickname: King Ralis
Area: Cleveland, Ohio
FC: 0173-1361-3895

I want to fight Silven one day. :colorful:

Nickname: Kirk
Area: Arlington Heights, IL (40-45 minutes Northwest of Chicago)
FC: 0044-2489-1662
AIM: CaptainChemoX

Nickname: Lil CJ
Area: The place where KFC originated...Kentucky {That's what I think too!}
FC: 0001-2981-8851

Tryna learn all I can about Ike and get him as good as my Lucas & Zelda
Ike is the power house in my golden trio
(every team needs one) {Yes, they do}

Nickname: metroid1117 (tag = 0227)
Area: Buffalo Grove, IL (1 hr north of Chicago)
FC: 3737 9199 3629
AIM: metroid11170227 {Good luck remembering his AIM without copying and pasting it! XD (JK)}

Nickname: Narigo1
Place of Residence: Chicago, IL
Friend Code: 1590-5017-2763
yahoo:etwthird@yahoo.com

Nickname: PeppyWil {More like Peppy Hare, amirite?}
Place of residence: Dayton, Ohio
Friend Code: 1676-3433-9244
MIDWEST SON, REPRESENT! :D

Nickname: SKUM
{No real name applicable}
Area: Ohio
FC: 2320-5843-8831
Contact : E-mail Brawlskum@gmail.com to brawl SKUM {I suppose you're going to have to e-mail him ahead of time for a challenge, because he hasn't said wather or not he has an instant messager.}

Nickname: Skyla(idk why) {I don't know either}
Area: Indiana {Jones/Johns}
FC: 0387-8955-0551

Nickname: SOLID or LEGIT on Wi-Fi
Real name: Stalkers (OK, my real name's Matt. Happy?) {Sure, why not?}
Area: Chicago, IL
FC: 0688-7206-9273
AIM: SOLIDMarth

Nickname: Timmy
Place of residence: Manhatten, KS
Friend Code : 1891-0924-9488

Southwest

Nickname: Arturito burrito (tag burro)
Area: El paso Tx 2 minutes from new mexico 2 minutes from mexico 50 hours from central texas.
FC: who cares. {People who want to challenge you do! :(}
AIM: me65times

Nickname: Dante710
Area: Victoria, TX
FC: 2105-9001-6141
Contact AIM: wH Dante710

Nickname: Easy Mac
Area: Glendale, AZ
FC: 5069-4797-2116

Nickname: Niddo (Please call me that, not Nidtendofreak, or Nintendofreak, or N.Freak, or Freak. Niddo.) {Nothing else, got it?}
Real Name: I'm not telling you. {He's not going to tell you anything. XD}
Area: SA, Texas (closest one that is) {No really, he won't tell you anything XP}
FC: I have too much lag to bother giving this one out {Not everybody can have a good connection, poor guy}
Contact: nidtendofreak@yahoo.ca. But yahoo isn't working with my computer currently. Trying to get that fixed. {Just wait it out if you want to challenge him, he said he's working on it. This also by far the Ike who is most verbal with his introduction}

Board name: Pegasus Knight
Wi-Fi Name: PK
Area: Texas (Central Timezone)
FC: 0731-4472-2946
Please PM instead

I also play Zelda and dabble in Pit on occasion. Please PM me if you'd like to play, I'm eager to get away from the With Anyone wasteland, heh heh. {Don't we all?}

Nickname: SakuraShadow/ Arson
Area: Houston, Texas
Fc: 5069-8046-6431

Nickname: Slaps
Area: Dallas, Texas (Land of the Killers)
FC: 4983-4610-6053
AIM: Redsoxfan2thaend

Nickname: Teh Brettster (or BLF!?) {Remidns me of "the_spamerer" or some guy from CoT4.}
Area: Denton, TX (Close to Dallas)
FC: 0259-3994-1982
AIM: SunkistNCheese {Tasty.}

Pacific West

Nickname: Kinzer {My name goes first because I'm special...Ed! XD}
Area: Las Vegas, NV
FC: 1504-5383-1123
AIM: KinzerTheBrawler {Except how will my future Girlfriend understand how/why I came up with this?}

Nickname: Hiryu
Area: Sin City, Nevada (Las Vegas) {This thread needz moar Vegas <3}
FC: 2879-3200-4003
Contact: Deiroed@aol.com {I'm not sure if this was an AIM, because it doesn't look like it, but err...}

Nickname: Kishn
Area: Las Vegas, Nevada {MORE VEGAS BIAS!}
FC: 0731-6583-8417
AIM: beliable2
MSN: beliable2@hotmail.com

No one is most likely to read this anyways but whatever. I'm not great with Ike either though but I'd like to improve with him.

Nickname: A2ZOMG (ZOMFG online)
Area: Rancho Palos Verdes, California {There's my answer...}
FC: 0860-3014-0898
AIM: adomnintendoguy; YIM: azazaz111one; MSN: adomnintendofreak@hotmail.com; http://www.youtube.com/user/A2ZOMG {Man, can you have anymore contacts? XD (JK)}

Nickname: Capn {Crunch...oh wait, I think he's aware of this joke..}
Area: Alameda, CA
FC: 3652-0195-6126
AIM: lexcrunch

(You'll have to PM me with a challenge, and even then, my internet is good and bad on and off.) {Wi-Fi tends to suck when it lags, very true.}

Nickname: GS(N)
Area: Calabasas, California
FC: 0258-9952-1334 {I had to tell him that he had my same FC as well XD. One more person still has my same FC though...}
AIM: ErthLord

I'm usually not up for Brawl that often though, especially during college. That and I haven't Brawled in a God awful long time, lol, so if you play me, sorry if I suck.

No one is most likely to read this anyways but whatever. I'm not great with Ike either though but I'd like to improve with him.

Nickname: LCampoy8 or LC8
Area: Montclair, California {Wonder who else is here...}
FC: 5412-9583-8471
AIM: LCampoy8

Nickname: Leon
Residence: Tacoma, Washington State, United States
Friend Code: 3394-6194-4566
Name: Wy Yu Sta King Mee {haha}
(No contact email or aim or yahoo)

Nickname: Light {At least he prefers the air to be addressed as Light}
Area: Bay Area, California
FC: 0688-5673-6522
MSN: CyanLight@live.com Try to PM me instead of using MSN to contact me, I may be at a friend's house and not be on MSN.

Nickname: Oceans14
Area: Kent, Washington
FC: just look at my profile :p {2750-3893-9648}

Unfortunately, given that school takes up a lot of my time, and that i am taking three, yes THREE, College courses in high school i am rather busy. Just PM me if you wanna brawl and i'll try to make time.

Nickname: PhoenixoKaZe
Area: Ca, Chula Vista
FC: 2578-4004-2040
Aim: expertgamerkaze

I don't post here, much, but my Ike is no joke o-o XD ^^ {O RLY?!}

Nickname: Rennec
Area: Glendale, CA
FC: 3007-9776-9051
Msn-GothicAzn@hotmail.com
Aim-umm i think its RyanLovesSleep...but i'm on Msn more than Aim =D {Don't we all?}

Nickname: SaltyKracka
Area: San Diego, CA (Yet another SoCal Ike user)
FC: 1719-2963-1711
{No form of contact, to challenge him, send him a private message}

Nickname: Trish
Area: Los Angeles, CA
FC: 3566-3281-8884
Contact: shiademon594 or lightlanayru (AIM) {Two of them? No matter.}

Europe

Nickname: Chis {No ChRis, he hates that}
Area: London, England
FC: 5069-5377-4026

Nickname: CloudRain
realname: Liam
Area: UK/England, London
FC: 2621 4269 9601

Wifi name: EMERL
SSBB fc: 4167-6278-2357
MSN: pm me for that if needed

"Face me in a honorable duel and know that i shall be the one to take your live", Levail, Radiant Dawn

just check my info if u want details {He's somewhere in Finland, btw, and Emerl reminds me of Sonic Battle.}

Nickname: Empy
Area: Zoetermeer (near The Hague), The Netherlands {Again, why is it that most people are from the Netherlands, HMM?!?!?}
FC: 5370-0484-8710 (highly prefer offline!)
Msn: MarcoK_Empror1@hotmail.com
Aim: Its_Empy {No seriously.}

You'll get plenty of sympathy from me. {O RLY?!}

Tag: Kilan
Realname: Killian
Brawl FC: 3695-3564-6912
Oh snap, i forgot my ICQ-number.
Yeah, ask me if u need.

Nickname: Project D (ProjD for short)
Area: Nottingham, England
Friend Code: 0001-4781-6520

If we do play Wi-fi I may use my other 3(or 4) characters for a little warm up (Bowser, Toon Link, Zelda, Samus)

Nickname: Reaperman64
Area: Wales, Great Britain
FC: 3480 4007 4392

Nickname: Royta
Area: Utrecht, The Netherlands, Europe {This guy is lucky, I've been to the Netherlands once...jeez do they have a helluva lot of women...}
FC: 1161-1175-1106
MSN: anemos_gs@hotmail.com

IKE, MARTH, FOX. DYNAMIC TRIO {easy there bucko, we only want your best Ike. :p}

PREPARE YOURSELVES {They'll get no sympathy from you}

Nickname: Silva
Area: England, UK
FC: 1289-9658-9489
Contact: Try AiB, Im there a lot. If not, PM me here if you can. Thanks! {You aren't the only one.}

Central and South America

Nickname: Guilhe
Place of residence: São Paulo, SP {He probably is the only Ike anybody will know down in South America...as of this thread.}
FC: 0817-3630-3112

Just leaving my mark. {Oh, I suppose you want to stink-up my thread, HUH?!? :mad: (JK) :chuckle:}

Nickname: LEE% {is that over 9,000?}
Area: Puerto Rico
FC: 0903-2400-6141

Nickname: LightAlchemist
Area: Buenos Aires, Argentina
FC: 1032-6091-2708
Division: Central and South America (Dont get Lag usually) (You are not alone Guilhe, I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!)

Australia

Nickname: Atria
Area: Mackay, Queensland, Australia (This MAY change likely after this year, it depends. Times BTW, fall under Eastern Australia time.)
FC: 1075-2181-6333

Canada

Tag: Dark/Devil {Or Dark Devil, nyeah}
Name: Adam
FC:0560-2250-1243
AIM: AngelWillDie

Nickname: King of Sack
Area: British Colombia, Canada
Area: Vancouver Island {why is this here twice, I dunno but I'll just leave it here.)
FC: 2406-6192-6609
Contact: PM me! I check it almost everyday. (I never check my MSN)

I am decent with Ike (sort of...)

I want to play Kirk someday when I get better! {I love having a dream! :)}

Nickname: MRbloke
Friend Code: 3566-1324-4901
MSN: mynameiscurtis76@hotmail.com {Yay, first Canadian!}

Nickname: Nysyarc (forum nickname), Fikeo (Brawl nickname)
Area: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
FC: 4769-3806-0431

I play as Ike most of the time and Falco occasionally.

Nickname: Ray Kalm
Area: Canada, Ontario.
FC: 0087-4806-2037

Well, I hope to fight the better Ikes here sometimes.

Nickname: TaurusOxford
Area: Newfoundland, Canada
FC: 1289-8179-8593

Hope I can find some good Ike players to play against to see how mine stacks up. :)

Hoser

Smash Ace
Hawhoa. We actually got one of these now.

Nickname: Cambriel
Area: Auburn, Maine
FC: 0774-3964-9401
AIM: RickyD715

XACE-K

Smash Master
What the heck.

Nickname: Xace
Area: Staten Island, New York
FC: 2019-9327-5945
Aim: Xace57

metroid1117

Smash Master
"residense" in the original post should be "residence;" just for more professionalism :p.

Nickname: metroid1117 (tag = 0227)
Area: Buffalo Grove, IL (1 hr north of Chicago)
Friend Code: 3737 9199 3629
AIM: metroid11170227

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I suppose you're right, I've always though it was spelled with an 's', but ya learn something new everyday I suppose.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
we've had one of these its just after he got his sticky he left the Ike boards for ever.

Nickname: Arturito burrito (tag burro)
Area: El paso Tx 2 minutes from new mexico 2 minutes from mexico 50 hours from central texas.
Friend Code: who cares.
AIM: me65times

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So I suppose nobody will mind if I'm in charge of updating this from now on?

Oh Btw to encourage people to look at this, I'm going to find ways to ridicule you, in a good way! :D

Kirk

Smash Champion
Wow...nice to see people in my area! We should...meet up sometime :D

Nickname: Kirk
Place of residence: Arlington Heights, IL (40-45 minutes Northwest of Chicago)
Friend Code: 0044-2489-1662

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Capn
Area: Alameda, CA
Friend Code: 3652-0195-6126
IM: (AIM) lexcrunch

You'll have to PM me with a challenge, and even then, my internet is good and bad on and off.

lcampoy8

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8395-9035
Nickname: LCampoy8 or LC8
Area: Montclair, California
Friend Code: 5412-9583-8471
AIM: LCampoy8

btw I don't have my wii right now but I will probably get it this week

comboking

Smash Master
why didn't u search for an Ike player finder I already have one and it has way more people than this on it!.!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Consider this as a refreshed Ike finder then, who knows how many people are in that finder of yours who probably don't want anything to do with Brawl right now for example.

I'm pretty sure anytime now that this will get outdated as well anyway with that same logic, so don't worry your pretty little head Combo.

Also I looked at your index, couldn't find it, maybe you want to post the link so I may see it?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Nickname: Doom
Real name (optional): Gianni
place of residence (or wherever you are most of the time): Miami, Florida
Friend Code (optional): 1504-5383-1123
Contact (usually something like AIM or Yahoo, optional): Aim- Doomdragon103

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Sure, may as well add myself to this, though if anyone has a desire to battle me they generally just PM me anyways.

Nickname: Light
Area: Bay Area, California
Friend Code: 0688-5673-6522
IM: (MSN) CyanLight@live.com Try to PM me instead of using MSN to contact me, I may be at a friend's house and not be on MSN.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Nickname: Ussi [Ooze - si]
Location: Lumberton, New Jersey (Mt. Holly basically, its the NORTH of SOUTH JERSEY on the WEST side)
FC: I hate online, and refuse to play Ike online

I put how to sound out my name in the brackets.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol CK's thread is in my index and not his? wow thats awful. Well anyways just keep this one he updates things once a month at best and even so doesn't do it all that well.

edit: this isn't a personal attack on you CK don't take it that way.

D_T

Smash Rookie
Nickname: DT
Area: Blacksburg, VA (Virginia Tech)
Friend Code: 3265-4735-2636
AIM: masterofmoogles

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
-Nick: SaltyKracka
Area: San Diego, CA (Yet another SoCal Ike user)
Brawl FC: 1719-2963-1711
IM: None (Seriously, I don't need one. Just PM me here)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Nickname: PhoenixoKaZe
Real name (optional): Kristof
place of residence (or wherever you are most of the time): Ca, Chula Vista
Friend Code (optional): 2578-4004-2040
Contact (usually something like AIM or Yahoo, optional): Aim: expertgamerkaze

I don`t post here, much, but my ike is no joke o-o XD ^^

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I would, but with the crap college internet here I might as well not. I'll add it sometime later.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
COOL BEANS!!

ike is win online im attending this (even though im not a ike main =( ...)

omg kenji here too!? Sup Man!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
COOL BEANS!!

ike is win online im attending this (even though im not a ike main =( ...)

omg kenji here too!? Sup Man!
...this is not a tourney -_-...

Oh and add to my location: Philadelphia as well since I spent my whole day there besides on weekends.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
All I did was just copy and paste what you said...did you want something else in there?

XACE-K

Smash Master
You actually put a pingas reference next to my name!? I was just kidding with that name.

You're lucky I didn't put down all my names in Forum Games.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eh, you should've seen it coming with my PINGAS! fetish, it's the best mispronouncitation of a sentence.

Also people will think you're the crazy one since that's put down AS your real name. O.o

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I've loved PINGAS! with a passion since its inception almost two years ago. Robotnik Has A Viagra Overdose... happy, happy times...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I also forget to mention that stating your real name was not required, you really didn't have to say anything, but thanks anyway!

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
Aren't I good enough to put on the list?

Or is there a post minimum that must be met to be included on the list? If that is the case, I have around 160 total posts on both Berserker_Cross and as FallenTwilight
Doubt anyone remembered Fallen:(
Hence why I'm going to try to be more recognized as Cross (or Zerker):)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah I shouldn't have put down that knowing you would make a PINGAS! joke...

Just change my real name to Xace. I know it's not my real name but if you called me that in real life, I would respond to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom