• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Renth

Smash Hero
lol well i have no idea when the next time i'll see you but sure.
you should come to TGP at the end of the month

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
doyoung2win said:
kashief it was good playing you too but unless your like woz and are good with ltos of low lasers, i can beat most falcos.
It's spelled Kashif lolz. but i look forward to playing some more matches with you. I was doing great until I SDed :urg:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doyoung, that's a really ******** assumption to make from random friendlies where I wasn't trying at all. No offense meant or anything. You've improved a lot, but...you're not there yet.

Please see tournament results... XD

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
Renth said:
Ness is garbage, no... ness doesn't deserve to be called garbage..
Garage was something useful at one time so .. Ness is like Styrofome he's just .. kinda there being useless
Have you ever played a good ness before? Its pretty surprising how good ness is in the right hands *cough*reik*cough* and what other character can kill you with an air dodge? If that isnt a confidence killer I dont know what is...

Renth

Smash Hero
FFrost said:
Have you ever played a good ness before? Its pretty surprising how good ness is in the right hands *cough*reik*cough* and what other character can kill you with an air dodge? If that isnt a confidence killer I dont know what is...

well, i'll be playing Reik at TGP and that will be the first time i've ever played a good ness so we'll see what happens from there

Inui

Banned via Warnings
doyoung2win said:
i meant ur ganon -__-... whatever

and kashif, TSA won
Ganondorf is my best character overall, though. o_O;

Yeah, TSA won. I couldn't handle WoZ's Falco. Falco just ***** Sheik too hard.

Magus420

Smash Master
I think I should've tried doc or something. The only experience I have with puff against falco's that can aim lasers well and don't miss l-cancels is... that one match I played against Zang back in Feb where I got *****, lol. I still say your ganon needs some work before it'll be better than your sheik. Sheik is too good of a character.

Magus420

Smash Master
If you're talking about how even you go with someone like Do was, it's going by how effective a character is, not how skilled you are with them. In that case sheik is your best character. (I'm a tough critic so I still say it's sheik either way you look at it though)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
The Cape said:
So, what does the community as a whole think? Should Inui finally step up and do something about all this trash talking he does? Who else wants to challenge his *** to a money match?
I usually ignore people like that. Who cares if they think they're better or not. What pride is there in a video game?

*looks left..then right*

*runs*

joking, <3 thecape

i wonder if inui would accept this. i never knew u guys had a beef :psycho:
what happens if inui doesnt accept?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
Although I believe I've only heard him say that he has beaten you before. Don't remember anything about **** or being equals really.
I IMed him like 20 minutes ago to ask him how his MM with TheCape went and he said he ***** him, so I'm sure he said that now.

But since TheCape doesn't remember the MM and I doubt Inui does, there is no point in arguing about this....it was Pichu vs Sheik lol. It's a fact that Sheik ***** Pichu to oblivion lol. You can't even DI onto platforms when your being CGed until like 500%.

The Cape

Smash Master
Yea, definetly dont remember anything about that match except being CGed to 80 every stock. **** Pichu :-p.

Anyway, he accepted a 10 dollar MM next time we see each other, but with good chars on both sides this time.

Joker

Smash Ace
:samus:
YAY!!!

700th Reply!!!!

OMG!!!

Ya its the 701st POST, but the original post isnt counted as a Reply.

OMG!!!

So like...what do i win???

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Renth

Smash Hero
Joker said:
:samus:
YAY!!!

700th Reply!!!!

OMG!!!

Ya its the 701st POST, but the original post isnt counted as a Reply.

OMG!!!

So like...what do i win???

:idea: :idea: :idea:

A Rubber Chicken?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Renth said:
You need to edit that to say "no other characters allowed"

We in THP all main Pichu and have no secondaries. The list on the first post lies.

EDIT: @Joker - You get to....pwn Inui! yayz! Sheik vs Spamus gogogo!

Renth

Smash Hero
teh_spamererererererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrrrererererererererererererereeereeeeeerrrrr said:
Posted.

wut u gonna do now, Renth?

:psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lord Knight said:
PimpUigi!

We're trying to get to KOTC somehow.

I think I wrote down your cell number wrong...I get some iritable guy who doesn't like being called Lord Knight.

When I talk to him, and keeping calling him Lord Knight he gets really pissed and pretends he didn't give me his phone number.

Anyway, I think a bunch of people from PimpTaxi are going to be at that Cherry Hill thing...call me up at 267-973-6379, let me know what you're thinking, and we'll see what we can work out.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
ATTENTION THP

Renth has informed me of a way to get to TGP in an hour with a ride.
Renth13: Fly, Inuis so fat he'll lose 100 pounds on the way all he has to do is fart and you guys will be there in no time

Top Bottom