• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

JFox

Smash Hero
That movie is mad old. I've seen it several times. Its still not funny. nice try tho lol

(im expecting a flame from inui...something like "blah blah blah, i rule- kthnxkthnxkthnxkthnxbi)

Kais

Smash Ace
Kais and the rest of the Maine smashers cordially invite you n00bs to MST4 on August 5'th. Pro appearances include KoreanDJ and rising Maine pro, Dazwa. A few other pro appearances are tentative but expected. Click the link in my sig for more info. I hope to see "The Holy Pwnerers" at Maine Smash Tournament 4 this August!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol jfox, that movie sucked. and that guy is a loser. and i cant believe that girl is with him, but shes a wow addict so that sucks for both of them. i skipped most of it, overall bad rating, kthxkthxkthxkthxkthx. :D

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
doyoung2win said:
lol jfox, that movie sucked. and that guy is a loser. and i cant believe that girl is with him, but shes a wow addict so that sucks for both of them. i skipped most of it, overall bad rating, kthxkthxkthxkthxkthx. :D
^ Plz ignore this n00b's flame's to our religion ^

Renth

Smash Hero
teh_spamerererererererererererererererererererer said:
^ Plz ignore this n00b's flame's to our religion ^
Let us Pray:

Liek.. we pwn n00bs and liek they suck and we'll like pwn you because your liek... a n00b and all you n00bs you know.. we pwn you.

Amen

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight said:
Lawl Kashif, you have the wrong picture in your sig.
^ agreed.

You just don't use Falco right, Kashif. Lord Knight ***** my Sheik horribly with his Falco and he doesn't even practice Falco that much. XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
Cry more? Sry, but if random scrub #1540273294 can learn Sheik in 10 minutes then Sheik is automatically the gayest in the game.
Easy to use doesn't mean ghey.

Some Sheik player got owned by Milktea's Peach at FC 6, even.

You still have to be smart to win with Sheik, like any character.

Falco is Sheik's worst match. By far. Ice Climbers? F*ck them. Falco ***** Sheik way harder.

Yet you complain about Sheik and I consistently multistock your Falco with Sheik.

Sheik's matches take just as much learning as anyone else's. Technical-wise, she's easy to learn, but so are most characters. You don't know **** about any of Sheik's matchups, though.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Easy to use doesn't mean ghey.

Some Sheik player got owned by Milktea's Peach at FC 6, even.

You still have to be smart to win with Sheik, like any character.

Falco is Sheik's worst match. By far. Ice Climbers? F*ck them. Falco ***** Sheik way harder.

Yet you complain about Sheik and I consistently multistock your Falco with Sheik.

Sheik's matches take just as much learning as anyone else's. Technical-wise, she's easy to learn, but so are most characters. You don't know **** about any of Sheik's matchups, though.
Yes....easy to use does contribute to how gay a char is.

k i don't care about random Sheik user whose name you don't know.

Sure. But taht's like saying you have to sweetspot the ledge with Captain Falcon lol. We already kno that.

Lol w/e

K, no one cares.

No they don't. Every match involves d-throw, f-tilt, and f-air. Guaranteed.
If character is not Falco, Fox, or ICs, or can CG Sheik, it's Sheik ******. Even if they can CG, Sheik usually can still **** back harder.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer, you still have no idea what you're talking about and are a biased moron when it comes to Smash.

Two way, way, way, way, WAAAAAAAAAAY more experienced players that actually go to tournies and place well in both singles and teams are telling you that Falco is gayer than Sheik.

And you have what? Experience at three small tournies where you placed like garbage?

Sheik's matches are way more than freaking f-tilts, throws, and f-airs. You're so d@mn ignorant. I freaking main Sheik. I think I'd know what Sheik's matches are really about.

stfu and stop talking about smash and learn the game kthx

Seriously. Stop talking about Smash. You don't know anything about the game.

If character is not Falco, Fox, or ICs, or can CG Sheik, it's Sheik ******. Even if they can CG, Sheik usually can still **** back harder.
If a character is not Falco, Falco has the advantage. You can't approach Falco normally due to his lasers. He counters most characters harder than Sheik does. Falco counters Roy and Ganon much harder than Sheik does. Falco counters the top tier Fox while Sheik's at a disadvantage. Falco is a better character and gayer.

Stop talking now. At least Sheik has counters.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you should stop complaining about chain grabbing and practice not getting grabbed. thats how you beat chaingrabbing. shieks really not that gay. sorry for barging into your thread i just like debating with inui

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm not from NJ, but Sheik sucks, thats why no one uses her. When's the last time you heard of a sheik placing top ten even in any tourny? She is easy to pick up, but hard to play competitively especially since tourneys are run by Fox, Falco and Marth.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alejandro_P is right.

The only Sheik player that scratches top 10 these days is Drephen, and occassionaly Marcus and DSF.

But the only characters that win major tournaments or MLGs are Fox, Falco, and Marth. Sheik's not even used that much. Peach, Fox, Marth, and Falco are more popular.

*pound* @ g-reg. You didn't barge in. It's just a thread. :p

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Alejandro_P said:
Yeah I'm not from NJ, but Sheik sucks, thats why no one uses her. When's the last time you heard of a sheik placing top ten even in any tourny? She is easy to pick up, but hard to play competitively especially since tourneys are run by Fox, Falco and Marth.
Smash Aid VII

Sadaharu Inui said:
teh_spamerer, you still have no idea what you're talking about and are a biased moron when it comes to Smash.
Whatever helps you sleep at night ;).

Sadaharu Inui said:
Two way, way, way, way, WAAAAAAAAAAY more experienced players that actually go to tournies and place well in both singles and teams are telling you that Falco is gayer than Sheik.

Sadaharu Inui said:
And you have what? Experience at three small tournies where you placed like garbage?
Inui doesn't mention he placed the same as me in Singles in the last tourney and that him and LK lost to me and Athrun in doubles :p

Sadaharu Inui said:
Sheik's matches are way more than freaking f-tilts, throws, and f-airs. You're so d@mn ignorant. I freaking main Sheik. I think I'd know what Sheik's matches are really about.
Sry, but EVERY one of Sheik's matches involve f-tilts, grabs, and f-air. If you disagree with that, you need to seek mental help.

Sadaharu Inui said:
stfu and stop talking about smash and learn the game kthx

Sadaharu Inui said:
Seriously. Stop talking about Smash. You don't know anything about the game.

Sadaharu Inui said:
He counters most characters harder than Sheik does.
Pichu.

Sadaharu Inui said:
Stop talking now. At least Sheik has counters.
Here is Falco counter: Anybody on stage with Falco off the stage counters him. lol.

@g-reg - If you're someone who Shiek can CG you should be able to be grabbed at least once a match.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
is teh spammer saying sheik is gayer than falco? that's not possible...sheik players dont usually place amazingly well in tournaments compared to space animals. falco has his SHL appoarch, shine combos, sexy d-air and no counters :psycho: every pro i talk to says falco is the gayest character in the game.

teh spammer, no offense, but since wen did ur opinion matter at all :confused: ur not even good with falco

ive seen these "sheik is the gayest character" discussions too much oh smashboards -_-

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
foxandfalco said:
is teh spammer saying sheik is gayer than falco? that's not possible...sheik players dont usually place amazingly well in tournaments compared to space animals. falco has his SHL appoarch, shine combos, sexy d-air and no counters :psycho: every pro i talk to says falco is the gayest character in the game.
:(
i tink u all misunderstand wut i ment by "gay". I ment laughably easy to do and has amazing results for doing it. liek take shine spiking. u can kill with shine spike at very low % and it's virtually effortless. which is why shine spiking is gay. i didnt mean which does better in tourney, i ment which is gayer. liek for instance, kirbycide at high % when person being grabbed it at 0% on Rainbow Cruise with upthrow is horribly gay, gayer than wut most characters have. that doesn't make Kirby better than a lot of the characters who are higher than him but it does make him gayer than a bunch of them.

foxandfalco said:
teh spammer, no offense, but since wen did ur opinion matter at all :confused: ur not even good with falco
:urg:

foxandfalco said:
ive seen these "sheik is the gayest character" discussions too much oh smashboards -_-
:chuckle:

Renth

Smash Hero
foxandfalco said:

who made you the judge of who's characters are good and who's aren't? you talk a lot of **** you know it would bring me much pleasure to come down there and **** your falco to **** so you'd shut up a bit but it seems i might be heading to arlington.

Inui the next time i have free time i will be visiting then we can have our best of 5 series
we agreed on..

best of 5
can't repeat characters
my best 5 chars vs. your best 5
for $10 was it?

Either way, NEXT STOP

TGP

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Renth, you're an idiot. I played Teh Spammer's Falco and others who played it agree. I'm not going to even waste my time with you.

Top Bottom