• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The Holy Pwnerers

Captain: Inui (Central NJ)
Main: Sheik
Secondaries: Ganondorf, Peach, Marth, Fox, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Roy, Young Link

Captain: Lord Knight (Central NJ/Eastern PA)
Main: Marth
Secondaries: Ice Climbers, Peach, Fox, Sheik, Roy, Captain Falcon, Falco

Starters

Magus420 (Eastern PA)
Main: Jigglypuff
Secondaries: Ganondorf, Peach, Fox, Zelda, Captain Falcon, Falco, Marth

teh_spamerer (Central NJ)
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Fox, Captain Falcon, Link, Marth, Jigglypuff, Doctor Mario

Atomsk (Central NJ)
Main: Donkey Kong
Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Dr. Mario, Fox, Falco, Sheik, Captain Falcon

Alternates

Rigel (Central NJ)
Main: Marth
Secondary: Peach

Daryl (Central NJ)
Main: Captain Falcon
Secondaries: Fox, Marth, Pichu, Donkey Kong

Tom (Central NJ)
Main: Yoshi
Secondaries: Ness, Falco, worthless low tiers

Xeorogue (Central NJ)
Secondaries: None

Cradmazy Skag (Central NJ)
Main: Link
Secondaries: Samus

Vex514 (Central NJ)
Main: Fox
Secondaries: Link, Yoshi, Dr. Mario

Cracka (Central NJ)
Secondaries: Falco, Fox, Marth

Nazi (Central NJ)
Main: Dr. Mario
Secondaries: Marth, Fox, Link, Jigglypuff

Stel (Central PA)
Main: Dr. Mario
Secondaries: Young Link, Captain Falcon

Honourary Members

RyokoYaksa
Mew2King

The final roster is above. This was the crew at its largest and strongest before the end of Melee killed it.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

that is all.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
hold on hold on... i cant stop laughing... ROOOOOOOOOOFLROFLRSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL pwn noobs RLY hard ROOOOOOOFL *clenches stomach in pain* oh god... *wipes tear off of eye*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yo, Magus.

We're gonna pwn Joker's crew with just our alternates.

Bring it, *****.

Jk jk, everyone besides the top three on that list pretty much can't win against anyone good.

But we're just having fun.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Kaiser, do me a favor and don't spam our forum. We like to keep it at least semi-intelligent around here, and posts like yours don't help anything.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
TJD doesn't stand for Team Joker Day in case you didn't know >_>. Also, the worst of our team is better than your entire crew... ... ... Money match? :chuckle:
...I think you underestimate me too much, Magus, no matter how much I pretty much go even with you. :(

We'll play you.

Since it's about fun.

And that's ok, LK. PimpUigi told me that Pimp Taxi won't be crew battling any time soon, anyways.

KitStel

Smash Rookie
Sadaharu Inui said:
:laugh:

I'm just being arrogant on purpose. XD

I'm too aggressive and can be predictable.
Don't forget that you can be easily distracted by sexy Bishies. Let's not forget the Sesshomaru Incident of 2k3 now. You also have the tendancy to get distracted by Marth's azz mid match, unless you've broken that habit. XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nice to see you here, Stel.

We're gonna pwn everyone soooooooo haaaaaaaaarrrrrd!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAAAH! MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
ROFLLL, I officially love all of you, as Nigtmare says "In a straight and non-threatening way"
That just made my dady x34589734895734985 better *wipes tears*

GL at AS5 >_>

KitStel

Smash Rookie
Every member of the crew has unique Motto's. My infamous OOOH A BIRD. Let's not forget Vex's I don't Have a closet. ROFL. Beside, even if we do get pwn'd hard, we can have Cracka pay the other team to keep it quiet. Inadvertantly, we have only one weakness. Stairs. XD XD XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Redd said:
ROFLLL, I officially love all of you, as Nigtmare says "In a straight and non-threatening way"
That just made my dady x34589734895734985 better *wipes tears*

GL at AS5 >_>
So our amazing skill and power strikes so much terror into the hearts of our foes that they break down into laughter? =O

Interesting.

Kadiev

Smash Ace
Kaiser-GL said:
Let's all visit www.purepwnage.com, pose off of the people in the videos avaiable there, and take credit. Sounds like a plan! ^_^

Was just going to say the same thing. Sorry Inui but you know im going to laugh at this. Just not because of you guys but the strength/weakness thing hahaha. I think THS had it on there site to made me laugh. ROFL. Magus if you need another person vs their crew tell me.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Friendly crew moneymatch between Holy Pwnerers and Team Arlington.

5$ per person, and we won't even send in our nightmarish KM, Aho, or G-regulate. It'd be me and whoever else wants to be a part of it. I'm looking at Kaiser, Kirbstir, Rickr, Meep, Tope, or whoever else is around. lol.
Oh yeah, and if we win, you must pay regular homage to Team Arlington via Smashboards. We kind of work like an Empire. An Evil one.

Eljin

Smash Ace
Sadaharu Inui you've probably played everyone from TJD, maybe everyone except me so don't think you guys pwn yet. I got some hot $h!t to show you and some new moves to show off.

Im coming back for spring break this weekend so holla at me when u want to get your @$$ beat homeboy.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want TA crew battle with Fleurs.

I think it should be Me, Fleurs, Kaiser, and RickR. That's pretty much the scrubs of TA right?

Note - Kaiser is only like 15, so of course he knows about that website.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bring in KM and Aho. Doesn't matter. .__.

I do this for fun, and it's not serious at all.

Ejin said:
Sadaharu Inui you've probably played everyone from TJD, maybe everyone except me so don't think you guys pwn yet. I got some hot $h!t to show you and some new moves to show off.
I came really close to beating Ninja in tourny, I play Ryoko and Magus a lot, and Joker a few times. I'd say they're all slightly better than me, but not by much. ^__^;

I look forward to playing you some day.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Sadaharu Inui said:
Bring in KM and Aho. Doesn't matter. .__.

I do this for fun, and it's not serious at all.

I came really close to beating Ninja in tourny, I play Ryoko and Magus a lot, and Joker a few times. I'd say they're all slightly better than me, but not by much. ^__^;

I look forward to playing you some day.

It's still a MM, no matter what. So I mean, if you want KM and Aho to be a part of the MM, then that's fine. But in that case your only chance of winning is somehow physically harming KM and Aho. And Aho is a bug guy, with big muscles. So he'd probably literally just grab you and eat you alive. That's how he gets protein. Nubs.
So I'll assume you missed my "5$ MM" part, and it'll be me, kaiser, tope, and rickr vs. whoever you want from your crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fleur de Lis said:
It's still a MM, no matter what. So I mean, if you want KM and Aho to be a part of the MM, then that's fine. But in that case your only chance of winning is somehow physically harming KM and Aho. And Aho is a bug guy, with big muscles. So he'd probably literally just grab you and eat you alive. That's how he gets protein. Nubs.
So I'll assume you missed my "5$ MM" part, and it'll be me, kaiser, tope, and rickr vs. whoever you want from your crew.
Nobody in my crew could beat any of you but Lord Knight or I, so the others would not put up any money.

Not interested, anyways.

I'd do it for fun, of course. Come to Palmer Inn Round 3 and we'll do it. :p

And I'm not worried about a Smasher physically harming me during a crew battle because my little brother is in the crew. .__. He's used to completely destroying people twice his size in fights. Too much martial arts... He scares me...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...I don't like doing money matches. x_x

And I don't have much of an idea of how you guys play.

If Lord Knight wants to do it, I will, I guess. =/

hova

Smash Champion
how u gonna sound like a ***** in ur own thread? seriously, u made a thread just to show off ur 'amazing' new crew and now ur backing down from challenges.

it's only a couple of dollars and from what i've heard from u, you're pretty good at this game and TA ain't so hot

so step it up sahara, make it happen

do it, do it

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
I'll do it.

EDIT: Or if you guys want, you can still get 4 TA guys vs me and Inui, since all our other members may not be ready to play people at your level - but me and Inui both get 10 stock and you guys get 5 each. . . I'd rather do an outright, real crew battle though.

Inui said:
And I don't have much of an idea of how you guys play.
Mindgames, son. :laugh:

Tope said:
Note - Kaiser is only like 15, so of course he knows about that website.
:laugh: I <3 this thread.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hova said:
how u gonna sound like a ***** in ur own thread? seriously, u made a thread just to show off ur 'amazing' new crew and now ur backing down from challenges.

it's only a couple of dollars and from what i've heard from u, you're pretty good at this game and TA ain't so hot

so step it up sahara, make it happen

do it, do it
The fact that you take this seriously when I said several times not to is kind of sad. :(

Lord Knight and I are the only ones that are at the TA level of play in our crew. The rest of our crew is not that good...yet.

EDIT: Or if you guys want, you can still get 4 TA guys vs me and Inui, since all our other members may not be ready to play people at your level - but me and Inui both get 10 stock and you guys get 5 each. . . I'd rather do an outright, real crew battle though.
That could be done if we can't get Kashif and Derek to the TA level.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Fluers and I both got 5 stock each.

And you two got 5 stock each.

That would be fun.

Top Bottom