• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
foxandfalco said:
Renth, you're an idiot. I played Teh Spammer's Falco and others who played it agree. I'm not going to even waste my time with you.
yeah but u played it like...6 months ago lol and I was playing like garbage all day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Falco is gayer than Sheik. Cracka can barely use Falco and he does ten times better with Falco against me than Sheik, his main. x_x; Sheik doesn't place high anymore, either. Just accept that Falco is gay, man. Both characters are gay.

And Renth, you got it. =P

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
teh_spamerer said:
yeah but u played it like...6 months ago lol and I was playing like garbage all day.
iiiii was playing like garbage on that day lol
my falco was 4 stocked by magus, up throw rest every stock and i just didnt DI it. also, my cfalcon was 3 stocked by ninjas roy >_>
still, the only good falco in NJ is like Zang
and...you were 2 stocked by mew2kings mew2
*runs*

Renth

Smash Hero
foxandfalco said:
Renth, you're an idiot. I played Teh Spammer's Falco and others who played it agree. I'm not going to even waste my time with you.

not waste your time, that's funny to say peoples opinions don't matter because there not good with a character is ********. it's like...

Hey your falco sucks.. your opinion no longer matters you are a waste don't talk
kkthxbai.
now if you were a pro falco like.. Bombsolider or PC Chris then i wouldn't care because they'd be talking from experience.

If you wish to continue this

i'll MM your Falco $50.00 whenever i visit Inui

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
My 12 year old cousin uses Captain Falcon and thinks he's better than Fox. He actually uses advanced techniques but he loses to everyone he faces. Should I take his opinion on Captain Falcon> Fox into consideration?
Renth said:
now if you were a pro falco like.. Bombsolider or PC Chris then i wouldn't care because they'd be talking from experience.
Pros argee that Falco is gayer. Mew2king and NEO tell me all the time that Falco is the gayest. Plus, Inui also shares the same view as me (read the first post on this page)...are you still mad that I said your Falco sucks? I thought you didn't care because you don't use him.
Renth said:
i'll MM your Falco $50.00 whenever i visit Inui
That wouldn't prove your point, sorry.

Renth

Smash Hero
foxandfalco said:
My 12 year old cousin uses Captain Falcon and thinks he's better than Fox. He actually uses advanced techniques but he loses to everyone he faces. Should I take his opinion on Captain Falcon> Fox into consideration?

Pros argee that Falco is gayer. Mew2king and NEO tell me all the time that Falco is the gayest. Plus, Inui also shares the same view as me (read the first post on this page)...are you still mad that I said your Falco sucks? I thought you didn't care because you don't use him.

That wouldn't prove your point, sorry.

i'm not complaining that falco is gayer than sheik and when spamerer and I say that sheik is gay we mean she's extremely easy for any n00b to pick up and play very few people actually use her with skill. I don't use Falco Very much but you make fun of spamerer saying his opinion doesn't matter at all because his falco isn't good.

it's just because your being a **** that's all

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
If he isn't good with falco, he lacks knowledge of falco...
teh spamerer shouldn't argue about something he doesnt know

oh, and from before...
Renth said:
....you said that saying peoples opinions don't matter because of they're skill is retarted, however you aren't taking my opinion since I'm not pro (actually, I just think you're still mad about the other thread :laugh: )
foxandfalco said:
you forgot to answer that
Renth said:
it's just because your being a **** that's all
lol, and you're being an idiot. You failed to realize teh spamerer doesn't care at all.

Isn't smashbros just a game by the way?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
foxandfalco said:
my falco was 4 stocked by magus, up throw rest every stock and i just didnt DI it. also, my cfalcon was 3 stocked by ninjas roy >_>
still, the only good falco in NJ is like Zang
and...you were 2 stocked by mew2kings mew2
*runs*
I wasn't wavedashing at all lol and i learned wding like 10 years earlier than that tourney roflroflrfol
magus' jiggz is scary tho
ok ok u win
but m2k only 2 stocked me on my counterpicked in Falco vs Fox cuz I SDed instead of ez edgeguard(M2k had like 1xx% and was coming back, i had like 50%)

but neways this argument is pointless cuz ur never gonna admit im rite ;)

Magus420

Smash Master
Finally I have f***ing electricity :mad:

foxandfalco said:
my falco was 4 stocked by magus, up throw rest every stock and i just didnt DI it.
There was a tech chase rest in there too btw. I 4 stocked WoZ's fox both times at the Palmer Inn after that one. It doesn't really matter. If you don't know how to **** the matchup, and I focus completely on dashdancing grabs to catch you out of a SHFFL, you're going to be holding down when I throw you. Simple as that.

Renth

Smash Hero
Magus420 said:
Finally I have f***ing electricity :mad:

There was a tech chase rest in there too btw. I 4 stocked WoZ's fox both times at the Palmer Inn after that one. It doesn't really matter. If you don't know how to **** the matchup, and I focus completely on dashdancing grabs to catch you out of a SHFFL, you're going to be holding down when I throw you. Simple as that.

Long Time no see Magus haven't seen you since i have you my burger king fries Lawlz...
going to TGP at the end of the month good times crewing with the cape.
either way i hope to smash with you again sometime in the near future although. due to some crazy events lately i might be moving to Arlington :confused:

See ya round

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sure, Kashif.

People can come over this Saturday at 1pm.

3499 Route 1 South, Princeton, NJ. Rooms 144 and 143.

I'm looking at THP, TSA, and Magus/Ryoko here, bishes. Show up so we can pwn all.

kthxla~

Renth

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
Sure, Kashif.

I'm looking at THP, TSA, and Magus/Ryoko here, bishes. Show up so we can pwn all.

kthxla~

:urg:

Wish i could go
hope to see atleast some of you at TGP next week

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Sure, Kashif.

kthxla~
ur gay
lemme c if i will come

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
Now I actually want to go, lol

His "cell" is 732-829-1805. If it's not plugged in the battery only lasts for like 30 secs or some bull**** tho :laugh:
Me 2 lolz. Esp. since i've never played Mud bfore.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Woot! I had fun. Plz post who won teh crew battle btw, kthxkthx.

@Inui - OMG TEAMS TEAMZZORZ LEZ PLAY MORE TEAMS!1111oneoneone Teams is good and all, but play some singles too.

@Lord Knight - OMFG took 3 upsmashes to kill your Captain Falcon over 100% with Pichu. Rofl at you using the PC tag :).

@Mud - Very nice Boozer. It's soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to kill your Boozer with Pichu cuz it takes forever to land an upsmash.

@doyoung2win - Nice Jiggz. You up throw rest too quick for DI(rofl at Inui saying he's holding a direction :laugh:) That comeback I made against Magus and Inui's double Ganon team on Corneria was nice :).

@Public Enemy No. 1 - You were the Captain Falcon player rite? Your techchasing scared me O_O.

@WoZ - I didn't get to have any matches against you :(

@Emblem Lord - I had no matches with you either.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** I Missed this for the big Yu-Gi-Oh tornament in Philly...

And i'm **** proud of it

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
kashief it was good playing you too but unless your like woz and are good with ltos of low lasers, i can beat most falcos.
inui- good playing, sorry didnt get to have our money match. i think we are pretty even though
magus- good to see your jiggs play, i learned a few things and now i win more matches against mud
lk- yo man, you are good with alot of characters, i need to get used to your style more. and good match in the crew battle. 3/4 stocks :p i should work on my duck resting more.
mud-thanks for taking me man. as always, bowser for top tier :D good talks in car man lol
woz- im sad lol, i can't beat your falco, in fact im not even close... il get there :D
PE#1- you are the man, i like how your first game they put you first in the crew battle haha. gj nonetheless
emblem lord- hey man

Renth

Smash Hero
Ness is garbage, no... ness doesn't deserve to be called garbage..
Garage was something useful at one time so .. Ness is like Styrofome he's just .. kinda there being useless

Top Bottom