• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Hey good playing with Inui and LordKnight... I would like some singles with lord knight definately since i only got to play his marth and his DK... and less than half of a Fox match. Good matches with your shiek there Inui, It would be cool to get some single practice with both of you someday. I'll see if I can reach you on aim about that.

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Your Samus plays strange as hell Triad :O. But nevertheless, I enjoyed our Link vs Samus match, even though you said you wanted to punch my Link through the TV screen :laugh:

Yo Inui, you nub, make THP part of Pimp Taxi already or THP will overthrow you and make LK crew leader :p

Magus420

Smash Master
Umm yea. I'm for the most part done with any tournies after today for the time being, so don't bother asking if I'd be willing to drive up to something with you guys as it'd prolly result with a :mad: on my face. You can thank your gay state's ***** quota troopers and their massive fines with bull**** multipliers for that. I wasn't planning on emptying most of what I had in my bank account by agreeing to go to that fuking **** today as a result of going like 10 over the speed limit in order to pass people using the goddamn passing lane.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
teh_spamerer said:
Your Samus plays strange as hell Triad :O. But nevertheless, I enjoyed our Link vs Samus match, even though you said you wanted to punch my Link through the TV screen :laugh:

Yo Inui, you nub, make THP part of Pimp Taxi already or THP will overthrow you and make LK crew leader :p
I had the most trouble with your link versus your falco! You truly do live up to your name... My samus is strange but it usually gets the job done. I dont plan on changing styles to beat the most beastest of players just strengthening my tech and mind games... so my samus will FOREVER be strange... have a nice day :laugh:

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
AlexanderTriad said:
I had the most trouble with your link versus your falco! You truly do live up to your name... My samus is strange but it usually gets the job done. I dont plan on changing styles to beat the most beastest of players just strengthening my tech and mind games... so my samus will FOREVER be strange... have a nice day :laugh:

-AxlT
Thanks for the compliment about my name :lick:. Yeah, I'm not used to playing Samus players at all, and your style is different from any I've played. But I do remember how my matches with DarkBlade went when I used Samus, so that's probably why my Link gave you the most trouble. I have to Samus ditto you sometime.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
teh_spamerer said:
Thanks for the compliment about my name :lick:. Yeah, I'm not used to playing Samus players at all, and your style is different from any I've played. But I do remember how my matches with DarkBlade went when I used Samus, so that's probably why my Link gave you the most trouble. I have to Samus ditto you sometime.
ugg u'd shoot too many missiles...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
does anyone know Lord Qua?

if so, wen was the last time you seen him or spoke to him >.>?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
teh_spamerer said:
y do you ask FaF?
Lord Qua lives in Montgomery, I go to school in Montgomery, I've walked to Montgomery, I basically live there too >.>

LK, tell Lord Qua to go to your smashfest wednesday and bring me along <.<

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey, wanna MM your crew for $100

Renth, Mow, Cape, and Cactuar Vs. whoever set your own rules stocks ect.
So you guys game? or are you scared

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
doyoung2win said:
theoretically if worst was me, darkblade and vex are fourth and fifth in your crew? i've never seen anyone besides u lk and spamerer
tahts cuz they're all little bois with overprotective parents and/or far away

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can get there Wednesday if someone picks me up from the last stop on the R7 train station place.

But I'd be coming pretty late too...like, 6 PM or whatever.

And someone would have to take me back too...so yea, who knows.

I also left my controller at Mew2King's...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
teh_spamerer said:
tahts cuz they're all little bois with overprotective parents and/or far away
Spammer and I don't live far away and Spammer's parents are weird :lick:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
zesus15king is taking me around 3 or 4pm

^ i want a bunch of fox and falco dittos >.>

spamerer, i look forward to playing you again! :) and beefjr, i now get to play you for the first time :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hey Guys Guess What I'm Not Gonna Be There Because Kashif Was Supposed To ****ing Drvie Me, But Guess What Happened, The ***** ****ing Left With Out Me.

**** You Kashif

Renth

Smash Hero
BEEF_Jr said:
Hey Guys Guess What I'm Not Gonna Be There Because Kashif Was Supposed To ****ing Drvie Me, But Guess What Happened, The ***** ****ing Left With Out Me.

**** You Kashif

Calm it down Sparkles

Top Bottom