• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
BEEF_Jr said:
Hey Guys Guess What I'm Not Gonna Be There Because Kashif Was Supposed To ****ing Drvie Me, But Guess What Happened, The ***** ****ing Left With Out Me.

**** You Kashif
Yeah, that was ghey as hell of me. F*ck me. I remembered like half way there and was like :cry: **** **** **** **** **** **** i forgot to call Trevor. Then when I got there I remembered again too cuz LK asked "Where's Trev" and I said FLAMING HELL I forgot to call him :urg:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
spamerer...we didnt play falco dittos >_> meh, still dittoed magus and LK.

LK, for now on...im only doing fox/falco dittos with you since ur marth/IC/roy are mad gay, like mew2king grab combo **** lol m2k taught u too much

and magus, wenever u were playing someone else, i heard you landing rests with jigglypuff about every 30 seconds lol, wtf. ur ganon is sexy too. oh, and ur cfalcon really really tuff when im not a space animal :psycho: but ur ****ing mew2!!!!!!!, WTF, i didnt know mew2 can combo so well. at least he can combo peach as well as falco :chuckle:

anyway, THP, go to kotc this month!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
smashfest

im planning on have a smashfest, but i want to kno if ppl will actually go >.>

41 Goldenrod Dr, NJ, 08502
Cell: 908-229-4029
Date: Tuesday April 8th
Setups: 2 TV's, 1 Cube

>.>, can anyone make it Tuesday? I live near zeus, so if people made it to his fest, I'm 7 minutes closer <.< m2k and woz said they're free on that day, who else is?

teh_spamerer said:
I have an announcement to make.

Falco is not a bird. Falco is a BEAST. kthxbai
wurd

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
foxandfalco said:
im planning on have a smashfest, but i want to kno if ppl will actually go >.>

41 Goldenrod Dr, NJ, 08502
Cell: 908-229-4029
Date: Tuesday April 8th
Setups: 2 TV's, 1 Cube

>.>, can anyone make it Tuesday? I live near zeus, so if people made it to his fest, I'm 7 minutes closer <.< m2k and woz said they're free on that day, who else is?

wurd
:(

Your far away.

Supe

Smash Cadet
Hey, I haven't been following this thread at all, but I stumbled onto the post where foxandfalco said he was holding a smashfest along with a written address.

What's the date of the smashfest? I live so close to that address I could walk over. I am currently in Pittsburgh but I'm driving to Jersey in a week.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to apologize in advance for the confusion, but I decided to switch my Smashboards handle. My new handle is "K_Walk", but I am still the same person who posted under the nickname of "Supe." Please direct any PMs (if any) to this name. I guess my question still stands.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
it's on Tuesday the 8th. i dont kno if im still gonna have a smashfest since it would have to be from 10AM to 7PMish cause i have a retarted brother. i dont think anyone would want to leave that early for a smashfest >.< also it doesnt look like people can come

well, i think it's awesome that you live in Belle Mead K Walk >.> so wen you come to NJ, make sure to come over and play me :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Magus.. your one weird fuc.ker you know, you've got to have by far the weirdest signature i've seen yet

Top Bottom