• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Woah someone thinks Inui is mad chill O_O

Shoutouts
@Lord Knight - OMG! The first smashfest in months that I didn't play you the most. Only got 1 game off with AR screwing things up.

@Ryoko - Thx for making Mac & Cheese. I know its simple but I haven't had any in years. And why did you have to switch to Sheik :cry:

@Magus - LOL! You kept picking characters that suck in reverse. O well, we still had some nice games on normal.

@Trevor - Hmm, why did I spend like an hour playing you when I play you all the time?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
should say

@Trevor - I enjoyed playing with you, Even if you are the only person who ever visits me

No, it should say "why did i spend time playing u at a smashfset when i play you like 2x a week"

Get that Mew2King **** outta here BEEF. Get your DK into the fray

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
today is a beautiful day, let's smash

eventhough i couldnt go, I was still able to play K Walk last night. His Sheik is solid, his marth is ok but it cant chaingrab :chuckle:

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Meh... 'tis true. I normally can, but enough of my bytchin', I'll buy a new controller today and you can re-evaluate me from there.

F&F has a surprisingly crazy Link. wtfff

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, Kashif, and LK are invited over today if they want to come. I can't have a lot over, so I'm limiting it to just them. ^^;

Magus420

Smash Master
Post if you're going or something. I might go. Need more Fox practice, and some Jiggs-Marth matches. Drill-shine infinite a Marth? Who the fukc actually does that!? I'm crazy like that though.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yo feyg Inui, I'm calling LK next time to make sure if I should bring a cube or not.

hmm, I didn't play Inui or Magus 2day.
But nice games with F&F at last(HOORAY FALCO! dittos) and KWalk.
LK = too good at CG.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
magus - too good with jigg's down B....enough said
inui- stop underrating urself, chillin loves being an idiot :psycho: i need to learn how to fight ganon and peach. i wish we had more fox vs sheik.
LK- ur foxandfalco own mine, enough said. that stupid laser grab counter u invited with IC is sooo gay btw
spamerer- ftw, ur shine combos are so wierd but effective, i gotta see a way around it. btw, i dont get how u can learn ur oppenent's styles and stuff
K Walk- as before, i have trouble playing your marth and your fox keeps improving. keep it up. im not sure if i even beat you today.

Top Bottom