• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
inui- stop underrating urself
More like he needs to stop underrating me >.> There's also a difference between joking and saying you suck and actually believing you suck. Considering his ganon is better than mine apparently I doubt there's any underrating of himself going on -.-

Had some good matches, though I didn't get to play everyone in 1vs1s. That one team match on DL64 was pretty funny. I think I landed over 5 rests in less than 30 seconds, lol.

Renth

Smash Hero
More like he needs to stop underrating me >.> There's also a difference between joking and saying you suck and actually believing you suck. Considering his ganon is better than mine apparently I doubt there's any underrating of himself going on -.-

Had some good matches, though I didn't get to play everyone in 1vs1s. That one team match on DL64 was pretty funny. I think I landed over 5 rests in less than 30 seconds, lol.
How can you hate on Magus? he's so soft and cuddly :love:

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
FoxandFalco - I like your falco man. Once you figure out my Marth, I'm going to have to find another char. to take it on, and I better find one quick. Btw, I want to play your Fox 1v1, I think I played it like once at most.
Inui - Sick Ganon; Also, tell your pops thanks for using his place
Magus - Rest machine
Spamerer - I guess our 1st match w/ my Sheik vs. your Falco, you were REALLY not warmed up. 'cause every match after that I just got owned.
LK - You're the man.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
spamerer- ftw, ur shine combos are so wierd but effective, i gotta see a way around it. btw, i dont get how u can learn ur oppenent's styles and stuff
lolthx

LK just says that I know his style cuz as you might have noticed neither of us particularly like to do teams so we usually end up playing each other a lot at Inui's smashfests while everyone else is off doing teams and thus I've played him like 3 billion times lulz. And yea, LK's laser grab counter is mad gay.

K_Walk said:
Spamerer - I guess our 1st match w/ my Sheik vs. your Falco, you were REALLY not warmed up. 'cause every match after that I just got owned.
Usually takes me awhile to get warmed up... LK was 3 stocking me ~10 matches in a row because I suck :cry:. Btw, was there always a :grin: that looked nearly identical to :chuckle:? But thx for the compliment. And out of curiosity, how are you in Pittsburgh, PA and Belle Mead, NJ at the same time :?

Btw Inui, wtf did you do to make your dad so pissed off?

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
One day I'll be there. One day.

t3h spam spam is so cool with his Freakazoid avatar.

I love t3h Freakazoid.

do do do da do do do Freakazoid Freakazoid
Runs around in underwear, Freakazoid Freakazoid
Freakame Freakayou

He's here to save the nation, so stay tuned to this station.

If not we'll be unemployed dun dunnnnnnnnn Freakazoid

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
One day I'll be there. One day.

t3h spam spam is so cool with his Freakazoid avatar.

I love t3h Freakazoid.

do do do da do do do Freakazoid Freakazoid
Runs around in underwear, Freakazoid Freakazoid
Freakame Freakayou

He's here to save the nation, so stay tuned to this station.

If not we'll be unemployed dun dunnnnnnnnn Freakazoid
FREAKAZOID, CHIMPANZEE!

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
And out of curiosity, how are you in Pittsburgh, PA and Belle Mead, NJ at the same time :?

Btw Inui, wtf did you do to make your dad so pissed off?
I'm in Pittsburgh during the school year (generally late August - mid-May) and during certain school breaks like winter, thanksgiving, and summer breaks, I'm situated at home in Central Jersey.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
double posting cuz editting window not coming up....

If Inui doesn't have my controller at the next smashfest everyone who reads this thread should never team with him kthx.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui is the only one who can do it because rom what i heard from LK is he needs to get started on summer HW so its not going to be at his house

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dad prolly won't let me, but I can ask.

And Kashif, I'm not buying you the controller even though I said I probably would for your birthday. You're being an immature jack@ss, and quite frankly, you don't deserve it because you're nothing but unkind to me.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yes tonight was another night of not going to sleep

thats 5 in a row i'm getting worried

Magus420

Smash Master
I start to get delirious after about 36 hours myself, and then begin to hear random sounds everywhere after 2 full days or so. Haven't went longer than 3-4 days though. Are you not tired, or just can't fall asleep?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I start to get delirious after about 36 hours myself, and then begin to hear random sounds everywhere after 2 full days or so. Haven't went longer than 3-4 days though. Are you not tired, or just can't fall asleep?
insomnia

its just so fun:( :urg:

Top Bottom