• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
A long time ago during a time called "summer vacation", I went to Inui's house with LK and Magus and Inui said Vex got way better with Fox and his Fox>mine >.>
I want to play him <_<

edit: ****, i didnt mean to post as "foxandfalco". stupid firefox

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
A long time ago during a time called "summer vacation", I went to Inui's house with LK and Magus and Inui said Vex got way better with Fox and his Fox>mine >.>
I want to play him <_<

edit: ****, i didnt mean to post as "foxandfalco". stupid firefox
lol
that's a problem for you then cuz Cracka was Vex's ride to get to Inui's place and Cracka quit playing video games.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

so, next topic, everyone in THP should pick up and main Legend of Zelda characters!
spamerer, i know u play some Link, try to make him ur main, **** falco
inui....sheik + ganon, ur already there
LK....shame on you

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So..........................................................................................................

Smashfest soon?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
im not free until oct 14th it seems. skool + princeton review + gay parents are killing me

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
No, no one is coming to my house tomorrow.

I'm busy.

And my mom is back now, so I can't have them as much.

HOWEVER. There is a gaming store near my house (like 15 min away), and I'm thinking since they already run tourneys there, I could see if we could set up some stuff.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
No, no one is coming to my house tomorrow.

I'm busy.

And my mom is back now, so I can't have them as much.

HOWEVER. There is a gaming store near my house (like 15 min away), and I'm thinking since they already run tourneys there, I could see if we could set up some stuff.
DEM YOU

Get some free time meng.

Ooooh. Where is this gaming store? It better not require me to drive past your house cuz taht would be like 35 minute drive = ghey.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
It's a kinda new store, I've been there a couple of times. They hold tournies regularly but no one good goes, so I'm going to see if I can schedule some and set them up within the next couple of weeks. Perhaps Central NJ bi-weeklies?

EDIT: Kashif, it is past my house. It's about 15/20 min away from me.

Top Bottom