• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Tell me what time this starts and ends as well as who should be coming or I will set up you the bomb.

I want to try to record tons of stuff with people so I can finish a Ganon vid I'm trying to make. So far I have like 8 minutes of clips against Ryoko's Peach. Though quite nice so far, you can only fit so many d-airs and f-bs in combos against Peach so it could be better, lol. Gotta get the new crazy ledgegrabbing technique I came up with on tape too. It's mad sex. Also gotta get my signature off stage u-air edgeguards too, and I simply must get a CG to d-throw --> tip of the d!ck finish on tape too. I never realized how insanely powerful that thing is. WTF, it usually kills off the side of DL 64 at 80ish and combos out of a damn d-throw on semi fast fallers. It's like a slightly more powerful Marth's tipped f-smash, but instead of a sword he prefers to tip you with his g-unit. Ganon is packin some serious **** :laugh:. I won't be putting them up as matches unless people want me to so it doesn't matter if someone isn't playing well and screws up a lot or whatever in them. I just need to take some short clips from them n whatnot.

Oh, but remind me to record some Zelda matches though. For great justice. The one Carl put on youtube from january is embarassing, haha.

Top Bottom