• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif, that's Falco vs Mewtwo. Wow. Good luck, man. Mewtwo pwns Falco.

Why are you arguing with Magus about Smash? He knows more than both of us combined.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It looks like no one else from TSA is coming. I'm not sure if I'd want to go all the way down there by myself.

Inui scares me.

For the sake if you guys coming to Smashtality, I will try to make an appearance.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It looks like no one else from TSA is coming. I'm not sure if I'd want to go all the way down there by myself.

Inui scares me.

For the sake if you guys coming to Smashtality, I will try to make an appearance.
ya plz come kthxkthx

Hey THP

Who thinks that THPS(The Holy Pawn Shop) is a better name than what we have right now?
I KNOW that me and LK do.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
:sniper:BOOM HEADSHOT
:smiliegor BOOM HEADSHOT
:sniper: BOOM HEADSHOT
:smiliegor BOOM HEADSHOT
:sniper: BOOM HEADSHOT

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, since you most likely can come over first due to having no school or job(loser lol), come over like...at noon. I wanna warm up vs you, especially against Falco since Doyoung's MMing me. I don't wanna lose due to being cold-handed and not used to gayzers.

Magus420

Smash Master
Wait, you actually thought I meant that as a serious suggestion or something? :psycho:

I was planning on going sometime around then. I should be bringing Dave with me too though. 3 people. Yay... =/ Whens the next person getting there?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yo Trev tell your dad to just take you. Stop being such a weakling and stand up for yourself. You always act like ur "OMG TEH TUFFZORZ" so convince your dad.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yo Trev tell your dad to just take you. Stop being such a weakling and stand up for yourself. You always act like ur "OMG TEH TUFFZORZ" so convince your dad.
i have a dad gayer then yours he will go no i'll ask him then he'll say because i said no:confused:

if i ask again he grounds me:mad: :urg:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Magus can you teach me more jiggs stuff?

i want my jiggs to grow up to be just like yours

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If Trevor will be here around noon, then I can play with Ryoko while Trevor learns from Magus.

I'd suggest teams since all of us love teams, but the teams would be so misbalanced with Trevor being so inexperienced and Ryoko being a God.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If Trevor will be here around noon, then I can play with Ryoko while Trevor learns from Magus.

I'd suggest teams since all of us love teams, but the teams would be so misbalanced with Trevor being so inexperienced and Ryoko being a God.
you always learn more by losing then youdo wining

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So yeah, I tried to stick around to say goodbye, but no one was around, and m2k was snoring like the cute little kid he was.

Anyway, I suck.

Scariest quote of the night:

Inui: "WoZ, wanna go to bed?"

...*shudder*

Come to Smashtality, fools.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So yeah, I tried to stick around to say goodbye, but no one was around, and m2k was snoring like the cute little kid he was.

Anyway, I suck.

Scariest quote of the night:

Inui: "WoZ, wanna go to bed?"

...*shudder*

Come to Smashtality, fools.
LOL!

Your magic tricks = teh pwnage.

@Velocity - Do you really think playing me is as bad as watching a Zelda ditto? Taht burnz...

@Lord Knight - :( at your inability to stay overnight. Thx for showing me that Testament stuff, it was HAWT especially that 16 hit combo :p. Did I play you at all in SSBM though? I don't remember. Play Falco against aggressive Fox ;). I think you left your controller btw.

@Magus - Boozer? O_O wtf?

@M2K - Lol your gay as hell ;). Had fun teaming with you. FFAs = god tier.

@Trevor - LuLz U r TeH SuXoRz! Fsmash through shield 4x WTF?

@Ryoko - Didn't play you at all in singles :(.

@Inui - you ***! You brought smelly as hell sheets that make you nauseous if you smell them!

Velocity

Smash Lord
@teh spamerer: yes its that bad (insert analagy here)(pun)

@woz: fun time playing u kicked my *** , only cause of the bear feet

@ryoko: zelda is fun to play against peach isnt as always

@magus: finally played you wasn't disapointed ganon limbs are too long

@inu: finally played you in singles too since I scuked i think you were sandbaggin a lil

@lk: did we even play i know if we did u would of sayd doc is cheese

@m2k: we played like twice and you probably think i suck

had fun you people should come to my house when i have smashfest i have them all the time ne philly

Top Bottom