• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
@teh spamerer: yes its that bad (insert analagy here)(pun)

@woz: fun time playing u kicked my *** , only cause of the bear feet

@ryoko: zelda is fun to play against peach isnt as always

@magus: finally played you wasn't disapointed ganon limbs are too long

@inu: finally played you in singles too since I scuked i think you were sandbaggin a lil

@lk: did we even play i know if we did u would of sayd doc is cheese

@m2k: we played like twice and you probably think i suck

had fun you people should come to my house when i have smashfest i have them all the time ne philly
awww i'm not in there:( :( :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

excuse me, im just a bit curious.

@inui you won that otakon 06 tourney right?(i really dont take otakon as a real tourney but I was just surfing the boards and your name was familiar). then you like teamed with the 2nd place guy and pwned lots of newbs right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No, I got second place. Yuna defeated me.

Yuna and I went undefeated in teams and simply wrecked everyone.

Yuna and I already knew each other and planned this all out, though.

I'm not that amazing. The non-smashboards people at Otakon were just really bad for the most part, except for this one Samus player and a decent Ness.

My birthday Smashfest was fun. It was nice playing all of you.

I'm surprised that only M2K gave me anything for my b-day. $20. And even of his own volition.

Shame on the rest of you.

Draco Draconus

Smash Rookie
Uh yeah, I am Will, AKA God of War. Uh, Sadaharu invited me as a possible member of t3h Holy Pwnerers. So yeah...

Main: Roy
Secondary: Mario, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Sheik

I still have yet to be tested, so I don't know yet if I'm a n00b (in comparison to the rest of you), or equivalent in skill to the rest of you.

Magus420

Smash Master
My grades weren't that great though since I only bothered to take tests and didn't do any other dumb ****. Was never really big on how the education system works and ended up not applying anywhere since later on I decided it wasn't for me. Maybe I'll go to college at some point though.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yeah seriously not to sound corny but you've got a lot of potential locked away you just need to unlock it

Draco Draconus

Smash Rookie
THIS IS NOT T3H SATzorz BOARD!
And now before I bring it back on topic...
I got a 990 on the old SAT's when I was in eighth grade. ;)

(Uses Yoshi and Homerun Bat to Smash thread back on topic.)

Ah, much better. And Inui, thanks for partially doing my introduction thingy for me, I appreciate it.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
we pwn all

THP's captain shall unite with one of TSA's top players in teams at Smashtality!

Inui + Cactuar = yaoi Pwnage.

Team Hair Monster?

Also, did you still need a teammate for MLG? I might have told someone I would team with them, but I don't remember and unless they remind me by this weekend the offer will be open.

Top Bottom