• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, you talking about my b-day Smashfest? It starts at like noonish. D:

Coming For Sure

Lord Knight
Magus
Ryoko
Mew2King
WoZ
Kashif
Trevor
Garrick
Emblem Lord

Still waiting for confirmations from a few other people.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Magus, you talking about my b-day Smashfest? It starts at like noonish. D:

Coming For Sure

Lord Knight
Magus
Ryoko
Mew2King
WoZ
Kashif
Trevor
Garrick
Emblem Lord

Still waiting for confirmations from a few other people.
awww i'm still not refered to as BEEF

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know more about the game than a lot of pros, yet you don't win tournaments.

Step it up, Magus! Let's go to MLG NY together and you can display your true power!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I think you guys should check out my chaingrabbing guide. It's pretty sexy.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85582
Yoyo check out my projectile tier lists

Spamming Projectile Tier List(DI INCLUDED ZOMGS!)

Top Tier
Falco's blaster

High Tier
Young Link's Bomb
Link's Bomb
Young Link's Boomerang
Link's Boomerang
Doctor Mario's Pill
Turnip

Mid Tier
Samus' Smash Missle
Fox's Blaster
Needle
Ice Shot
Mario's Fireball

Low Tier
Pikachu's Thunder Jolt
Pichu's Thunder Jolt
Yoshi’s Egg
Luigi's Fireball
PK Fire
Samus' Homing Missle
Sausages
Din's Fire
PK Thunder

Bottom Tier
Young Link's Arrow
Link's Arrow
Final Cutter
Samus' Bomb
Bowser's Fire Breath
Mewtwo's Shadow Ball
Samus' Charge Shot
PK Flash

------------------------------------------
Overall Projectile Usefulness Tier List(DI Included omg!)

Top Tier
Falco's blaster
Young Link's Bomb
Link's Bomb
Young Link's Boomerang
Link's Boomerang
Samus' Smash Missle
Doctor Mario's Pill
Samus' Bomb

High Tier
Turnip
Needle
Samus' Charge Shot
Mewtwo's Shadow Ball

Mid Tier
Pikachu's Thunder Jolt
Pichu's Thunder Jolt
Mario's Fireball
Young Link's Arrow
Link's Arrow

Low Tier
Fox's Blaster
Ice Shot
PK Thunder
Luigi's Fireball
PK Fire
Yoshi’s Egg
Samus' Homing Missle

Bottom Tier
Final Cutter
Bowser's Fire Breath
PK Flash
Sausages
Din's Fire

@Inui - I figured if you posted on FEF you had to be pretty desperate LOL!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't use Icies, Mario, Pikachu, Yoshi, Luigi, G&W, Zelda, and Bowser out of the characters up there with projectiles. What do you think is inaccurate?

Magus420

Smash Master
First part

Boomerangs more spammable than pills? no way \/
Fox's Blaster ^
PK Fire \/
Din's Fire \/
Final Cutter \/
Fire Breath ^
Shadow Ball ^
PK Thunder ^

2nd

Turnip ^
Needles ^
Fox's Blaster ^
Fire Breath ^
Din's Fire ^

Others too, but not really more than a few spaces.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
First part
Boomerangs more spammable than pills? no way \/
By themselves, no they are not more spammable than pills. However, you can throw bombs AND boomerangs intelligently, making them a more effective spam barrier.

Fox's Blaster ^
It doesn't stun, so while the blaster can be aggravating, it doesn't stun making it nearly worthless against faster characters. Have you ever seen a vid of a Fox camping against another Fox, Captain Falcon, or Falco? Doesn't usually happen. The laser has it's uses in those matchups but it's minimal because it offers no protection. Protection + Speed in coming out was thought about in the process of the spamming list.

PK Fire \/
Maybe a couple spots but like 99% of what's below it sux for spam.

Din's Fire \/
Yasure.

Final Cutter \/
No. You CAN'T spam Mew2's Shadow Ball, Samus' Charge shot, Bowser's Flame Breath, PK Flash, better then Final Cutter. They all have either horrible wind up or wind down lag with nearly no knockback unless fully charged with is unreasonable to consider for spamming purposes.

Fire Breath ^
Fire Breath has nearly NO spam uses. Edgeguarding Captain Falcon maybe. At least arrows can be used in conjunction with other projectiles and Final Cutter can be used going backwards against slower characters.

Shadow Ball ^
....No. It does ilke 3% or something uncharged and has like jab at 0% stun time.

PK Thunder ^
YaIagree. The list is at least a month old and I forgot how you can be gay with PK Thunder.

2nd

Turnip ^

Yeah...no. Falco's blaster should need no explanation. YL and Link's Bombs and Boomerangs used together = teh pwnage. LK on the subject "I have to wait for you to incorrectly guess where I'm going so I can get in" or something similar to that when we were doing Link vs Marth. You can't keep Marth away with turnips. +Link can bomb jump with his bombs and YL can do Bomb --> D-air. Missle has nice knockback + can be MCed. Pills are maaaaaad ghey and Samus can Bomb jump. Coming back from the edge of the stage at like 160% is much more important then turnips, which can be caught by the opponent. So can bombs but those are harder to catch.

Needles ^
No. Needles are exceptionally good, they disrupt nearly everything, move at a decent speed, can be charged for ~18% damage, can be Needle Cancelled, slow down recoveries, and help you turn around. However, Turnips are better then Needles and thus everything else is better then Needles as well as they are better then Turnips.

Fox's Blaster ^
OK, off of a camping stage, and not against a slow character your not going to do much with Fox's Blaster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPzvNyUbLqY. Very old match but Ken gets only ~7 blasters that hit. Not much.

Fire Breath ^
What should this be above? Final Cutter also helps Kirby recover, Yoshi's Egg can be done to help edgeguard while on the ledge, Samus' Homing Missle also helps with edgeguarding, Luigi's Fireball while slow and doesn't bounce can at least stop Space Animals from doing Side + B through him. PK Fire can be thrown diagnolly down which can help in a few situations. What should Fire Breath be above?

Din's Fire ^
Waaaaaay too laggy and not enough purpose in it. Very few of those lower projectiles have many uses but at least they aren't as laggy.

Magus420

Smash Master
I'd explain my stance on most of them, but a lot of them would require going into more detail than I'd want to bother with. You're judging a lot of them on too simple of a level. Take M2's uncharged shadowball for example. No you can't just sit there and spam them in place. Thanks to his WD though, I tend to spam them a lot as they are extremely good for creating openings for grabs and such. I use uncharged shadowballs WAY WAY more than charged ones. I use them much like I use pills, and believe me, I use a lot of pills.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Where's kirby's falco laser?
GOD TIER

that is MAD HAWT. Taht's like über hawt. SHDB with Falco's laser and full hop triple fired at much better heights then what Falco fires them at.

@Magus - Ok you go around wding with uncharged shadow balls while I spam lasers in your face and let's see who wins ;)

Top Bottom