• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
hold on hold on... i cant stop laughing... ROOOOOOOOOOFLROFLRSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 11 wins and 6 sets won ROOOOOOOFL *clenches stomach in pain* oh god... *wipes tear off of eye*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to have a double elimination in-crew tournament with prizes, this Friday.

I need at least 8 people for it, obviously.

Magus, Ryoko, and anyone from TSA are invited despite not being in the crew. =P

Is $5 entry fee asking for too much?

If enough people show, we'll do teams, even!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
where do u live inui? i dont know if i feel like driving down cuz i've been driving straight through this past weekend and i have school stuff, just im me ur addy or something

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i was saying for you to tell me online in case someone who wants to kick your butt is stalking you, but i guess ur not scared =\

u live an hour and 30 minutes from me. :( i probably can't make it unless i can get a ride

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
If he comes, you should call it "Ryoko's Money Pool Tournament", or something else equally fitting.
Nah.

Me or LK will stop him. =)

@Kashif: Don't be a *****. $5 is nothing. I have like...$3000 right now rofl. Just ask your parents for 5 bucks.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Tuna Sandwich said:
Yah. Hand me that 12" Tuna Sandwich plz.

Me and LK will lose to him him. :cry: *munches on Tuna*

@teh_spamerer: Stop using your brain. *fills bathtub with Tuna and jumps in*

@everyone who wants to come - If you want to enter the tourney, just save yourself some time and MM Ryoko for $5. You probably won't win, but your money will be going to the same person
What Tuna REALLY said in his last post.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
DarkBlade said:
Hmmmm, perhaps I may think of this. Ive been busy day and night on some projects latly.
Day shift.

Nigthshift.

bf2 is eviiiillll.

btw, might possible maybe considering a partner is theres doubles.
DarkBladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BF2 can't have as much projectile spam as Melee so play more Melee lol. And I'll double with you...assuming Tuna is intelligent enough to realize 16 people aren't going to come for doubles and doesn't do nub $5 mini tourney.

Btw...wut time u get off from work.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Noon, Magus + everyone.

Kashif, if you keep calling me "Tuna" and continue acting this way towards me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to physically harm you. You've crossed the line between funny and harrassment/annoying a very long time ago.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Noon, Magus + everyone.

Kashif, if you keep calling me "Tuna" and continue acting this way towards me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to physically harm you. You've crossed the line between funny and harrassment/annoying a very long time ago.
because

Sadaharu Inui said:
@Kashif: Don't be a *****.
Is very funny rite

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
ummm might go i dunno yet i don't even wake up by that time i'll have to set my alarm

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
wait

what

why can't anyone come

what's up?

i need a new date?
Beef can't get a ride.
Magus doesn't feel like it or can't.
I'm going to see Dead Man's Chest, and since it releases tomorrow, I'd have to be @ the theater early enough to get good seats and I wake up somewhere between 10 and 2 lol.

EDIT: @Lord Knight - Set up a smashfest now that the week is up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, ok then.

Anyone can come over on almost every Friday, really. But LK's coming over at about 11am, so I get to play him all day. <3

We haven't had that chance in a while.

Top Bottom