• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it's time to introduce Pain(BEEF Jr.) as our new crew member. He's decent and wants to get better.

I beat both teh_spamerer and Pain 2-0 in the crew sets, though teh_spamerer would've won at Yoshi's Story if he didn't SD at mid damage. teh_spamerer won 2-0 on Pain.

I'm waiting for LK to come and 2-0 everyone. =)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I had fun.

@Magus - Thx for the ride. We had some ggs. The look on your face when Inui said I had a better Falco --> :psycho:

@Inui - UGH, that SD cost me the match at Yoshi's Story and I screwed up huge on Poké Floats. But it was fun. Why didn't you go Ganon? I thought your Ganon is better than anything I have?

@BEEF_Jr - You're pretty good. You need to be a little less flashy, roll less, and edgeguard better. Off the edge, most characters shouldn't be able to make it back against a Jigglypuff.

@Lord Knight - HOOKSHOT SPIIIIIIIIIIIKE! Lolol, how did the hookshot make you go UNDER the edge? Battlefield is so gay. I can't believe I didn't Up + B on Poké Floats with 2 seconds left. I would have had that match cuz the Slowpoke's nose would have made it impossible for you to hit me and it would have lasted 2 seconds. That would have been a major upset, me going 2-1 against you. Ah well. My fault. :cry:

@N00B - You're gay.

Magus420

Smash Master
GGs everyone. Good times.

That G&W throwing Falcon craziness on brinstar was friggen weird o_O. Definitely have never seen that happen before.

Falco dittos are definitely the true determination of who's a better falco, especially when one or both players just picked up their controllers for the first time that day or in the last hour. I think you might've won more of them than I did so I guess he is right and yours is better. How my falco used to play back in january against Inui before I actually knew how to combo with him should also be a strong reference point. Not to mention the first match Inui and I played after getting back to LK's house. My falco just needs more than like 10 matches experience following me learning how to actually use him right. I still mess up quite a bit when playing other people, and need to figure out what stuff works on people and what doesn't.

Inui needs to actually play a decent amount of matches 1v1 with me after I've had the chance to warm up before making dumb assumptions about my ability to play this game. Not sure exactly what you're basing LK being better or at least as good as me on, but I don't think he'd agree with you. If he's better then I guess that makes you just as good as me then right? Nub... >_> I'm quite a lot better than I used to be once I actually get going, not the same or worse than before. I can probably go even or better with your best using more than 5 characters when I'm playing halfway decent. O well, whatever.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
****it ****it ****it, couldnt make it
*hangs himself*
HAVE ANOTHER ONE SOON PLZ >.>
maybe i should have one <.<

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
Falco dittos are definitely the true determination of who's a better falco, especially when one or both players just picked up their controllers for the first time that day or in the last hour. I think you might've won more of them than I did so I guess he is right and yours is better. How my falco used to play back in january against Inui before I actually knew how to combo with him should also be a strong reference point. Not to mention the first match Inui and I played after getting back to LK's house.
lololol! Inui does make some dumb comments.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
My poor, perfect record has been blemished with a loss. :(

Magus teh sorcerer[/QUOTE said:
Inui needs to actually play a decent amount of matches 1v1 with me after I've had the chance to warm up before making dumb assumptions about my ability to play this game. Not sure exactly what you're basing LK being better or at least as good as me on, but I don't think he'd agree with you. If he's better then I guess that makes you just as good as me then right? Nub... >_> I'm quite a lot better than I used to be once I actually get going, not the same or worse than before. I can probably go even or better with your best using more than 5 characters when I'm playing halfway decent. O well, whatever.
I wouldn't care anyway.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lord Knight said:
My poor, perfect record has been blemished with a loss. :(

I wouldn't care anyway.[/QUOTE]

Since when is Magus a sorcerer? o_O

EDIT: LK throw another smashfest!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why didn't you go Ganon? I thought your Ganon is better than anything I have?
It is, but all of your mains counter Ganondorf. Too much of a risk.

@Magus: Well, your inconsistency is your downfall. I can play Fox pretty techy without a lot of warm up, while you need hours upon hours of warming up to play techy characters.. x_x You're a great player, and never said you're bad, but you're really inconsistent for some reason and it makes you play bad a lot. You at your best > me, LK, and a whole lot of people. But you're at your best like...one day a month. =( If you can start placing higher in tournaments again and get more consistent, I'll never have any reasons to think I'm as good as you or that LK is better. =/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*quirks a brow*

I don't mess that up anymore, Kashif. I was schooling Vex and Cracka with my Fox last weekend, and I can waveshine "infinite" in place pretty consistently now. .__.

Magus420

Smash Master
I easily drillshine infinite when I'm still warming up with fox. WTF are you talking about? My fox at its worst is more technical than yours. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Hours upon hours? More like 20-30 minutes. The problem is if I stop for awhile I sometimes need to warm up again, which screws me up at overcrowded tournies. At the last KOTC, the first tourney match was literally my first game I had played all day. Then I sat around for 20 minutes not being able to get any matches in, and then had to play the hardest teams after only doing 4 matches over a 45 min timespan. "Techy" doesn't really have anything to do with it either. My ganon usually takes longer to play good with than my falcon does. Speaking of my falcon, expect to see some very nice vids of Me vs Joker and Joker vs Ryoko up soon that we recorded yesterday.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Magus420 said:
Speaking of my falcon, expect to see some very nice vids of Me vs Joker and Joker vs Ryoko up soon that we recorded yesterday.
yay!!! :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
looooool. I'm gonna rofl when I see you screw that up horribly.
I was practicing it, and did it 37 times in a row today. :lick:

@Magus: Doesn't change how ridiculously inconsistent you are. If you always played your best, you could have had 2nd or 3rd easily at the last KotC and would have won teams. .__.

But you play like poo poo soooooo much. :(

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
meh, semi off topic, but about drillshines...using ur time to do it 37 times is a waste. it's not even that impressive display of tech skill nowadays. anyways, sry, but ive been lookin at alot of new fox players and they're all about tech rather than skill, not saying either of urs fox's (magus and inui) are all about tech, they're most likely better than mine.
gah, im bored :psycho:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Emblem Lord said:
foxandfalco, join TSA and dump Inui. You too LK. Do it!
sure, im not doing anything for this crew, i feel like im just a waste.

oh, n i have to PM u EL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's ghey, Emblem Lord. Stop trying to steal my crew members. Just get your own crew to be better on its own. XD

LK's one of my best friends and my teams partner wtf. He's not going to join TSA. .__.

@FoxandFalco: Yeah...you're right about Foxes. But why would you join TSA when they are 40 minutes farther away? You can never even make it to my place when its just 15 minutes away...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
LOL! Ok first off I'm the second in command of TSA, so if I see good players that I think would be a good addition to the ranks of TSA I'm going to try to recruit them. Plus I didn't think foxandfalco was doing much for you guys anyway. Because everytime I see you Inui you're with LK but foxandfalco is nowhere to be found. I felt like his talent was being wasted because he is an awesome player.

As for LK...*shrug* Well he's really good as well. And I really think he's a cool guy. I honestly think he would be better off in TSA. So that's why I'm trying to recruit him. The members of TSA share my opinion. But if you have a problem with the way I do things take it up with WoZ. As far as crew matters are concerned I only answer to him.

foxandfalco: Posts in the official TSA thread about your desire to join TSA and fill out an application on the thread. I'm sure WoZ and the others will be pleased

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Emblem Lord said:
LOL! Ok first off I'm the second in command of TSA, so if I see good players that I think would be a good addition to the ranks of TSA I'm going to try to recruit them. Plus I didn't think foxandfalco was doing much for you guys anyway. Because everytime I see you Inui you're with LK but foxandfalco is nowhere to be found. I felt like his talent was being wasted because he is an awesome player.

As for LK...*shrug* Well he's really good as well. And I really think he's a cool guy. I honestly think he would be better off in TSA. So that's why I'm trying to recruit him. The members of TSA share my opinion. But if you have a problem with the way I do things take it up with WoZ. As far as crew matters are concerned I only answer to him.
It's because he never has rides and has strict parents. It's not the crew's fault that he never goes anywhere. He's not being wasted by anyone. You're free to recruit people, but trying to take people from other crews? That's really underhanded.

Lord Knight's one of my best friends and my teams partner. So, yeah, I'm going to get a little frustrated when you TSA guys keep trying to get him to join your crew. How will he be better off with a crew that he can't meet with since you guys are too far up north? He can just go ten minutes from his house to play me, teh_spamerer, my brother, etc. We've been playing together for a while now.

Stop trying to ruin THP by taking our best player. I never expected WoZ or you to be so underhanded, but w/e.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Underhanded? LMAO!! How is going into YOUR OFFICIAL CREW THREAD AND ANNOUNCING THAT YOU WANT TO RECRUIT PEOPLE underhanded?! We aren't sneaking around at all. If anything its more of a joke. I mean how could you take this seriously, when I'm just coming into your thread and asking people to join TSA? lol. Too funny. You already now why I asked foxandfalco. He himself said he felt like he was doing nothing for your crew. Done. As for LK. Well, if he is your best friend as you say then you have nothing to fear from my attempts to get LK to join now do you? Yeah, we want him to join us, but in all seriousness I never actually thought he would just for the same reasons you stated.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
bye bye inui

omg, does that rhyme?
just keep in mind i have nothing against ur crew members, it just that tsa can fix up the ride issues ive had.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm free to do stuff as soon as the twilight zone 4th of July marathon ends

but anyway call me if anything goes down

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hmmm....Emblem Lord sux and needs to die plz ;)

jk jk

But srsly, stop robbing us of members or we'll raid the TSA embassy in Tehran and take all TSA members as hostages until you release Inui to be killed TSA's relation with THP will be worsened :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry:. kthxkthx

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
TSA has a relationship with THP? Wtf? When did this happen? lol. j/k

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hmmm,no. How about you go and cry over Sakuya some more? kthx bye

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
honestly do you expect to go into a crews thread, ask members if they wanna join your crew, and not expect to be introduced to a hostile enviorment?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inui and I talked it out. We are cool now. He knows it wasn't serious. If I offended anyone then I apologize. It was not my intention to come off as sneaky or underhanded and I definately don't want that image to be portrayed onto TSA. In truth I knew all along that LK would never join us. I'm well aware of the friendship that they both share. As for foxandfalco, well that was a joke turned into a happy little bonus. ^_^ lmao.

Top Bottom