• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jasou

Smash Ace
Well, I feel like an idiot. I went to school today thinking there was school, only to figure out that I actually get back Wednesday.

I also got to see the hospital where I was born with my mom for the first time. It was fairly interesting.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
First day of university in my life today. Feels good to be going; makes me feel like more of an accomplished person.

Except the tuition fees...but I'm going to try and shoot for scholarships and grants.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I slept 5ever after passing out
Move in to the new place + first day of classes this quarter had me dead tired
Glad to be settling in and eating correctly and sleeping normally for the first time ever at school.

:phone:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I've got a movie date with a beautiful girl in a couple hours and I'm nervous as hell for some reason.

Been on dates before but there's just something about this girl in particular... Haven't felt this way in a while.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Haha I definitely can't tell if it's love yet considering I barely know the girl but I'd be lying if I said I don't have a huge crush on her.

Unfortunately she goes to college in Texas and I go in Georgia so we won't see each other again for quite a while... Gotta make the most of tonight.

Enough nervous rambling... Off to the movies... Wish me luck. :)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I started hanging out with an old acquaintance from high school and it seems like we're super hitting it off and she really likes me. She's really pretty and reminds me of Scarlett Johannsen, and she's intelligent, articulate and independent which is an incredible turn on to me. I hate to say it, but I'm not used to hanging out with and messing around with girls that I actually truly respect as people, as opposed to someone I tolerate and indulge in the hope of sex. We've only really hung out twice but she's a great conversationalist, loves music, has an open mind about everything, is down with old retro games (we played the entirety of Bubble Bobble in a sitting the first time we hung out), and is just a general awesome person with nerdy tastes. And she isn't a prude when it comes to intimacy. and she texts me good morning texts every day o.o idk how i feel about that one, but aside from that she doesn't appear to be an overly emotional or clingy/dependent type and it's just nice because no female has ever been so nice and affectionate to me. I dunno if she's looking for a relationship or what, we haven't hung out in over a week so I'm kinda confused there.

I dunno if I even want to get in a serious relationship right now, even though I've been single for years. There's also this other girl, who out of nowhere is hitting on me and flirting hardcore (over facebook, admittedly, but still) and now on a nearly daily basis is telling me how gorgeous and attractive she thinks I am. This is a gorgeous hispanic girl with one of the most astounding hip/butt combinations I've ever seen, let alone been with. She's also REALLY funny, which is something that I've struggled to find in many girls. I'm aware a lot of it is just flirting and doesn't necessarily mean she'll just be down to hook up, but all this attention is the opposite of what the rest of my life has been like. It's very superficial, sure, but I feel like I'm somehow "better" now that I know that some beautiful girls think I'm attractive. Superficial or not, I really needed the ego boost at this point in my life and even just these little things have done wonders for my mental health

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's completely natural to feel the way you do LT.

You can think you're the most desirable person in the world but if you never hear it from other people your confidence will suffer.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Got to do this pretty rock performance thing. Especially cool because I got to play Jimi Hendrix's unaccompanied version of the Star Spangled Banner in front of everyone, which is also an incredibly fun song to play.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teacher finally got my recording of a Majora's Mask piece ready for me today.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I just had an interesting conversation with a nice Xbox Live customer support girl... about her neck piercings. XD

It was random but it cheered my day up.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Got to see my doctor this afternoon. She renewed my hormone prescription and doubled my dosage (the Finasteride dose stayed the same though). So starting next month, once I'm finished with my third month of hormones, I'll start a double dose regime. I'm rather excited.

Furthermore, I walked to my appointment, mostly due to lack of bus money. Had to walk back too, and given how it took three hours to walk there, and an additional three to walk back, my legs are shot. Worse still, i did all of this with only a glass of milk from this morning as my only food throughout the day, which was an airhead move of mine. At least the day ended well.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I moved last Tuesday, and I got internet yesterday, so I spent the whole afternoon and night playing games with some of my friends online. It was fun since I haven't gotten to in months. Some of them were friends I've had online for years, and one I've known for just a couple years, so it was nice getting to spend time with them again.

I also found out one of them (was my best friend online for a long time) is now in an online relationship with the new-ish guy, so I'm happy for him.

:059:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Got my new mouse today <3 A Razer Naga Molten. So pretty n w n And it was 50% off due to the sale Razer had.
Now I get to spend the rest of the day modeling a chainsaw in ZBrush for a class. What a relaxing day!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Life's been rull nice these past six months. I feel like I've been more productive and happy in my life since taking a break from school. I've been traveling more, I have my own place with people I actually like, I see the boyfriend often, gotsa job and I have enough money to pay rent/utils plus a little extra for funsies.

Also I'm buying a Gecko >:3 So ciiiiteeedddd <3

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
After 5 years and 14 Days, I finally broke my bowling record. Went from a 195 to a 202. It also feels good to finally break 200. Had the score printed out as a certificate of authenticity for myself lol. I'll eventually be hungry to break this record, but for now, I'm very content with this. The cool thing is this was my first game of 2013.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Going to Tribe Fest at Jacobs (progressive) field <3 Cleveland Indians are my favorite MLB team and I may have a chance to meet my favorite players Jason Kipnis and Vinnie Pestano (who is a gamer. Had a good discussion with him on twitter about Bungie's Destiny)

Top Bottom