• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't remember mine. I remember when I got 10,000 though. I was a lot more active during pre-brawl with the whole character flame wars and everything

Grandeza

Smash Master
When I first registered I posted pretty often, but I've definitely slowed down a ton. Still never expected to reach 4000, but hey this is a chill forum.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
just played a great show, the last one at the only local venue in my hometown daytona beach. it was so fun, someone brought in a giant cardboard spaceship for our set and it got obliterated. then Kitty Pryde showed up and got moshed to our music! it kinda scared her away but it made my night because she is kinda famous compared to any of us. she is a mumblecore white girl rapper from daytona and she is getting big. one of her songs is on rolling stones top 50 songs of the year. everyone in the local scene is bitter about her success but i genuinely like her and i thought it was cool of her to actually show up even just for a bit

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Uhhh
Final I thought I failed

Uh

I got a B

Got a B- in the class

I'm beyond excited. I was sincerely expecting a low C or lower <3 ahhhhhh heck yeah
Tough quarter had no grades below B- from the looks of it (waiting on grades from a class I think I did well in)

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
met some new activity buddies online. one of them is setting me up on a blind date.

I'm pretty ****ing excite. I've been pretty lonely.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Blind dates are either extremely awesome or extremely horrifying from what I've heard about them.

I wouldn't mind going on one some day just to see what I could get I guess.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm happy because I'm finally at the point with bass guitar where I can just sit down and learn a song I like in a day or two, depending on how complex it is. I just learned to play one of my favorite songs from Sonata Arctica today by ear, and it's actually harder than any other song I know how to play, so I definitely am seeing improvement.

:059:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Just got my final grade back for my digital sculpting class <3
Overall this quarter....Two A's, two A-'s, and a B- <3 This was a painful quarter (i visibly lost weight, and I'm kind of tiny as it is . __ . .....i barely ate and lost a lot of sleep...and 3D is my weakpoint which sucks because im in game design classes :'D)

But
Yeah
I proved to myself I could take on these crazy classes and did well! Dropped to four classes next quarter for a much needed break <3

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I visit the dentist for the first time in over a decade; I'm 26 now, and the last time I saw a dentist, I was 13. As you could imagine, I feared the worst, what with the tartar and plaque build-up over a span of give-or-take 13 years.

So the dentist did some major cleaning of my teeth, and given all of the caked on crap on them, it was a very painful and uncomfortable experience, though my high threshold for oral pain allowed me to keep my composure the entire time.

After everything was said and done, two different dentists check y teeth and X-rays, and to my amazement more than theirs, not only were my teeth still perfectly straight and "beautiful", as they put it, but not a single cavity was in sight. After over 13 years of eating crap, and brushing my teeth every once in a while, I had zero cavities.

I can feel the gaps between my teeth with my tongue again for the first time since I can last remember. Actually, I had forgotten one was supposed to be able to do that; it's as if the tartar and plaque filled the gaps like some sort of cement between bricks (it was that gross). Goes without saying I now brush my teeth and floss and rinse with mouthwash every morning and night now. I'm amazed my teeth were still perfectly intact, all things considered. I may as well put effort into keeping it that way... Plus, I love the feeling of knowing I have clean, fresh breath now.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows though. I need to make an appointment for what is known as "deep cleaning" to get any plaque or tartar removed from up in my gums (13 years of build-up will do that). I'll set an appointment for next month, when I have the money to pay for it. After I get that done, I shouldn't ever have to worry about filthy teeth ever again, especially since now I'm more strict with my brushing, flossing, etc..

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
After everything was said and done, two different dentists check y teeth and X-rays, and to my amazement more than theirs, not only were my teeth still perfectly straight and "beautiful", as they put it, but not a single cavity was in sight. After over 13 years of eating crap, and brushing my teeth every once in a while, I had zero cavities.

I hate you.

/has like 7 fillings.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've never had dental issues either, wasn't even approved for braces because my teeth were too straight.

BUT TERAN UR ENGLISH LOL

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Claire, I am so jealous lol

I have to get 6 teeth removed THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. (Wisdom teeth included)

Omg DX

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have no idea what I need as far as dental stuff goes, or if I even need anything. I had braces when I was in middle school, and afterwards had to wear a retainer. Then that orthodontist I had passed away, and after that my mom and I weren't exactly sure what was next (As in, if I still needed to wear my retainer or not, if I'm supposed to have this metal wire on my bottom teeth for the rest of my life or if it's ever supposed to be taken out, etc.) so my mom was looking for another orthodontist to take me too, and now my mom's passed away and I'm just kinda like... do I need to do anything? o.o My retainer is really dirty by now after all these years so I refuse to wear it, but I dunno if I need to or not or anything, etc. I guess I'll find out some day.

I've only ever had a few cavities before. Mainly they were due to back when my teeth were crooked and it was hard to brush parts of certain teeth.

:059:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Today was the last day that I'll get a ride to and from work. I think it's so cool how a total stranger can take the time to take me to and from work everyday asking for nothing in return. When I was younger I didn't see the point of being nice for the sake of being nice, I thought my father was naive when he tried to explain it to me. But I totally get it now. It's something I'm gonna make sure to drill into my kids in the future.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I just learned that I'm not the only one of my team whose contract is coming to a close. I guess they were being honest when they said I wasn't being let go because of performance issues. I feel better about this whole thing now.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a place that sells homemade moonshine. It's a big seller now because of some show called "moonshiners"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a place that sells homemade moonshine. It's a big seller now because of some show called "moonshiners"
I bought some.

It smells like rubbing alcohol.

I'm not sure I want to put this stuff in my body

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Exactly.

Besides, you don't just buy moonshine and NOT try it

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I love Christmas o u o happy holiday I can spend with friends and family
Merry Christmas everyone x3
Happy holidays!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I've started searching for K-pop songs again and I'm really liking it. I forgot how much I love music.

Top Bottom