• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
TyrantWolf posting:

To anyone coming to AN for Brawl, bring in your setup and I'll get you a spot. Message/respond here and I'll get back to you guys. wii+brawl, come and own the scrubs and gently teach them to be good + come out to real tournaments.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Adnan what day is it? Also do i have to pay to get in

No mks really use mks dtilt vs oli,which i learned wrecks him,aside from that the matchup seems to go either way,i feel like once either char gets momentum its especially hard to comeback
:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
FYI to those going to Anime North this year

I can definitely hook you up with legit passes this time around. Call me or send a text! Preferably a text please :)

[6 four 7 - 4 four 9 - 9 six 5 3]

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Whoa, really? If it'll cost me nothing, I might as well. The whole $30 to get in today is why I wasn't going.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
btw A&C Games are selling pretty much new GC black & purple controllers for $15 and in-box white controllers for $50

they're at the Sheridan hotel

swordgard

Smash Hero
http://supersmashbroshalifax.com/

Why don't we have something like this?
Because nobody took on a project like this yet in GTA. I proposed something similar for EC canada recently to tin, but unfortunately I really don't have the time to spend on something like this(hell on anything really). If somebody's really interested they could make a website, but more than likely people will simply want something like this to happen but won't do anything for it to happen.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Once I get a new laptop I'll totally do it. Just first I need to find that job. Though I have an interview tuesday.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's mostly I don't have a laptop or I'd do it right now. I don't like working on stuff on my parents' computer because they might delete it.

Also, if CoT5 falls through I'm going to Genesis.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
E3 starts in just over 10 hours.

Order is Konami today.

Then in 4 days time, it'll be Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Sony, then Nintendo. In that order.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
*crosses fingers in hopes of updated remakes of GameBoy Zeldas*

Alternative response: Oh boy I can't wait for tripping in Zelda.

Top Bottom