• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Don't care.

I just find Melee Bowser fun.

It's a step above Pichu at least.

Seriously though, I'll probably still stick with Peach.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Curse you EC with being so close to popular smash locations. California is such a shorter flight for the japanese though :/.

SRTM

Smash Ace
spoiler alert:

cant say much right now, but um, early july is looking like prime time for me, gi, and buddahforce to cohost a big sauga tourney

....ill post here with more info when it gets confirmed : )

until then you didnt hear me say that.
might go to this if you do it. throw in mvc and ssf4 too :)

SRTM

Smash Ace
ugh Gi.
friggin frigate orpheon and that stage flip. Playing on that projector with no sound.
**** THAT. Brawl is so ******** sometimes.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo dirt sorry to screw you over but i found someone who will buy nsmbwii for a good price, so i wont be able to sell that to you anymore.

so ill give you no more heroes 2, super mario galaxy 2, resident evil 4 for 55 now. or if you want the first no more heroes again lets make it 65?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Eh, it's alright. It's not like its particularly hard to find.

And sure, 65 sounds good.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I might give MvC a try, I was starting to actually get a grasp on it last time I played it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah Googs, lots of random **** came up. I'll get them up at some point in the next week for sure.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm trying to not get thrown out of my home. :/

Also if anyone has any suggestions on where to go looking for work this week, let me know.

So far I have a collection of factories, UPS, the Army recruitment office, Adecco, and Habitat for Humanities on my list of places to hit up.

-Googs

Smash Lord
aight yo, mcd's hires so often. If that doesn't work, google "Toronto Temp Agencies" and register at a bunch of those. If those don't work, apply to all fast food jobs, work is work homes. If you still have not heard anything back, then its you. So if those don't work, dress better, lie a bit more on your resume and make it look fancier.

If you're still unemployed after that, does anyone else wanna upload my replays?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
aight yo, mcd's hires so often. If that doesn't work, google "Toronto Temp Agencies" and register at a bunch of those. If those don't work, apply to all fast food jobs, work is work homes. If you still have not heard anything back, then its you. So if those don't work, dress better, lie a bit more on your resume and make it look fancier.

If you're still unemployed after that, does anyone else wanna upload my replays?
Already registered at temp agencies. Might as well reapply to fast-food places, couldn't hurt.

Honestly though, UPS is probably guaranteed from what I've been told.

Patches

Smash Master
I can upload them googs. I got some stuuff of mine I need to upload myself. Just need to get around to it.

And dirt. Seriously, temp agencies are where it is at. Decent pay and easy work. Good luck mang.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh.

Set back again.

So I decided I was just going to relax for the rest of today and play DS roguelikes.

Both of my DS's screens refuse to work.

How does this always ****ing happen? First the hinge goes, and then the screens stop working.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anyone here a good artist or know anyone that is? i wanna get a badazz master hand drawn out for me :)! ttyty

Top Bottom