• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i wont snake you, mario and luigi 2 works but you gotta blow on it a lot before it does, unless you know how to clean ds games properly thenyou wont have to blow anymore lol, but anyway ill sell you it for 15?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have an R4 but I buy most of my games. Because people put hard work into making those games. And I'm an aspiring game designer as well.

Only games I don't buy are ones which are damn near impossible to get a hold of these days (imports and older games). Anyone who pirates games from small game developers should be shot imo.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yea i know that lots of people have r4s but i also know that theres people out there who just prefer to have the original with the box and the booklet, and add it to their collection, some people like that and i just wanna get rid of the games so it wouldnt hurt me to try to sell em.

edit: Wii games also for sale:

-Donkey Kong Country returns
-Metroid other m
-No more heroes 2
-no more heroes
-new super mario bros wii
-dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3
-Super mario galaxy
-super mario galaxy 2
-zelda twilight princess
-metroid prime 3
-super paper mario
resident evil 4
-sonic and the secret rings

and ds games on the last page

anyone interested in any of these???? lemme know
-

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm definitely interested in Galaxy 2, both No More Heroes, NSMBWii, and Resident Evil 4.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
How does $80 sound for the lot?

Also who feels like another Project Café rumour?

But wait! This is obviously a fake, it's on and not plugged in, right?

Wrong.

If this isn't just an extremely well-done hoax, screw venues for smash tournaments.

The system has a battery. And streams videos to the controllers. We could have a tournament in a ****ing PARK if we wanted to.

I have no idea where the disc slot is. Though the perspective might just be ****ing with me. Or its just the devkit version and running off a hard drive, as I'm fairly certain the Wii devkit does.

*EDIT* Actually, come to think of it, I think the first one is a devkit or something and the second is a prototype of a consumer model.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, ftr this year at anime north during the smash events ill try my best to tweet live tournament updates so follow me on twitter at ANGaming, or MisaMeka.

Also, who's entering any tournaments at AN this year?

:phone:

SRTM

Smash Ace
i've seen that project cafe image as well, but it was in a video. Which looked really fake.
I'm gonna say thats not it though, the logo is way too big and tacky. And it looks like cheap plastic, probably cause its just the prototype.

I'm selling animal crossing wii + wii speak if anyones interested.
will post up more later

Mikey7

Smash Lord
spoiler alert:

cant say much right now, but um, early july is looking like prime time for me, gi, and buddahforce to cohost a big sauga tourney

....ill post here with more info when it gets confirmed : )

until then you didnt hear me say that.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
spoiler alert:

cant say much right now, but um, early july is looking like prime time for me, gi, and buddahforce to cohost a big sauga tourney

....ill post here with more info when it gets confirmed : )

until then you didnt hear me say that.
is it ganna be both melee and brawl?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I hope it's Melee as well. Melee Bowser is so much fun, and I've been practising.

Trust me to gravitate to bottom tiers in every game.

Top Bottom