• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Niko_K

Smash Master
CoS has been at Durham/UOIT for quite some time now! Beer pong there was extraordinary...

...kind of like these 3 hits of acid....

Tin Man

Smash Hero
omg, is that GK? As in the GK who use to play brawl? He ****ing goes to UoIT?
I don't know, he is a peach player in melee, and he used to go to UOIT, he graduated now. I told him that he is an older/melee version of Niko the way I see it. Both of them wear funny shirts, play peach, and like kinda resemble each other.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I don't know, he is a peach player in melee, and he used to go to UOIT, he graduated now. I told him that he is an older/melee version of Niko the way I see it. Both of them wear funny shirts, play peach, and like kinda resemble each other.
Wait till you meet Plank. lmfao.

Avarice, what do you think about the control change in MP3?

I'M NEVER PLAYING IN A CITY MELEE TOURNEY :cry:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169777898510

Results:

1: Afro Chris
2: GK
3: SBP
4: Prez
5: Ndot
5: Chaos
7: Kevn
7: Percon
9: Phrozen
9: Rai
9: Hoo%
9: Tin Man

Improve your game :p

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
tin dont worry,whatever skill you have in melee trumps me massively....xd....unless i practice again like in the summer,then ill prolly get 2stalked by you

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Avarice, what do you think about the control change in MP3?
I'm very accustomed to PC FPS'es so I immediately set my controls in MP3 to the highest sensitivity (whatever that was called) and I also played on a huge tv (52") so it actually felt really natural and accurate to me. I also switched my fire button to B and jump to A (made more sense that the trigger was shoot, but my index finger really cramped sometimes in long fights where I was spamming a lot). Out of the MP games though, I really think I preferred 3's controls the most and I've been considering buying the MP trilogy for the Wii just to play the original two with the Wii controls, even though I still own original copies of the gamecube versions of both.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Even Ally has gone MK to counter double MK. I haven't seen him do it recently, but he also told me a while ago he thinks double MK should be banned...he may have changed his mind since, I dunno.

Edit: just realized Shaky is in that video up there; he's honestly probably the best Ness right now (yes, better than FOW)... and definitely the most entertaining to watch.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Even Ally has gone MK to counter double MK. I haven't seen him do it recently, but he also told me a while ago he thinks double MK should be banned...he may have changed his mind since, I dunno.

Edit: just realized Shaky is in that video up there; he's honestly probably the best Ness right now (yes, better than FOW)... and definitely the most entertaining to watch.

Kinda funny cause him and anti beat m2k+tyrant.

Also, its not cause ally says something that its necessarly true, double MK hasnt won genesis, nor apex, nor lots of other big tourneys.

Snake+GW beat the best of gta and mtl, double MK doesnt need to be banned.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Kinda funny cause him and anti beat m2k+tyrant.

Also, its not cause ally says something that its necessarly true, double MK hasnt won genesis, nor apex, nor lots of other big tourneys.

Snake+GW beat the best of gta and mtl, double MK doesnt need to be banned.
I was just repeating what Ally said, there was no reason to post some random indignation of my logic which wasn't even my own logic.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Zss+Gaw is one serious team. If you even let up the pressure for a moment, then they will have a one hit kill bucket ready. This is bound to happen at least a couple times over the course of a set.... And once they have it, all that has to happen is you give one oppening, or Zamus hits you with one of her stunning moves.

Simply put, if the team knows what they're doing, ohko's are going to happen for sure, plus gaw and zss both shine in doubles anyway, so as a team they're seriously top tier.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Zss+Gaw is one serious team. If you even let up the pressure for a moment, then they will have a one hit kill bucket ready. This is bound to happen at least a couple times over the course of a set.... And once they have it, all that has to happen is you give one oppening, or Zamus hits you with one of her stunning moves.

Simply put, if the team knows what they're doing, ohko's are going to happen for sure, plus gaw and zss both shine in doubles anyway, so as a team they're seriously top tier.
Agreed...but the team displayed above was ZSS + Ness...

On that note, Ness is about 300% better in doubles. No GR infinites, and PSI magnet fun... plus he's amazing at helping partners recover (great air control and PKT)

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Anyone picking up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 tonight? I got my copy early, and I'm enjoying the game very much. So much, I made a video of me knifing people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeEl_OlY23g (sorry for the crappy quality)

I know I know, kinda shameless advertising. But hey, it's funny to watch.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Nahhh forget that! TF2 is tehh awesome ^.^

Except for the stupid people saying noobs and stuff... heck a girl was calling everyone a noob and honestly... that's pretty pricky... girl or boy.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I might try it, but than I have this problem...

tan^2 x - sin^2 x = sin^2 x * tan^2 x

Prove.

>.>

Trig Identities blowa =.=

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I might try it, but than I have this problem...

tan^2 x - sin^2 x = sin^2 x * tan^2 x

Prove.

>.>

Trig Identities blowa =.=
Rewrite tan as Sin^2 / Cos^2, and then common denominator. That's my first reaction. It should work out. I just did it in 5 seconds.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok, so you hackers out there; I hear there is a new system update to 4.2, I have not updated to it yet but I know I will have to when I rent New Super Mario Bros or Rabbids Go Home. I hear it mangles Homebrew.

So my question is, does it affect my usb hard drive that has the games as well? Or just the channel? Cause if it is just the channel, I'll simply disconnect my hd and download the updated channel after and then play off my hd later. It's not like I'll update anytime soon (although Rabbids Go Home is ****ing tempting me big time) but when I eventually do I wanna know what to do.

PND

Smash Champion
Dunno, I've updated before by just backing up all my ****, deleting it, updating, then reapplying it in a week or so to find out if there are any horror stories. It's worked well so far, and I'm on 4.2 right now. But I'm not on the newest 4.2, I'm kind of scared TBH lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Rewrite tan as Sin^2 / Cos^2, and then common denominator. That's my first reaction. It should work out. I just did it in 5 seconds.
It doesn't work:

And that's about it... you can't really break down

sin^2 x - sin^2 x cos^2 x
cos^2 x​

Unless there's like.... more steps... which I can't deduce any further.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't work:

And that's about it... you can't really break down

sin^2 x - sin^2 x cos^2 x
cos^2 x​

Unless there's like.... more steps... which I can't deduce any further.
Factor sin

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lets talk about mcgriddles, I want one, its 5:12 AM, I'm getting one.

Now lets elaborate on what I just said, wait...

BYE ^.^ <3

Edit: 5:14 johns.

Double edit: 5:15 johns... Wish the time wouldn't interfere with my present typing.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have version 4.2, but I have no games on a USB drive or anything like that. I have homebrew channel, it got deleted, I had to download the newest version of the homebrew channel, so basically you can get homebrew channel back. Like I said, iunno bout the USB drive stuff

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
CoD:MW2 seems like it's not going to be a good game really, well on the PC for that matter.

Top Bottom