• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm going to buy a new PS3. I sold mine to my brother for a rather important reason. And it's a nightmare to travel 20 minutes by bus every time I wanna play this game online.

Is the PS3 Slim any good? Or should I stick to getting a normal one? I know that it lacks backwards compatibility, but the only game I would get would have been MvC2, and that's already out on PSS.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
ugh I'm so bad at MW2 right now

anyone know a good weapon/perk combo for newbs?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
what level are you at? i just started getting decent,finally accepted that i need to camp more, .65 k/d ohhh god..i forgot my custom class but i find myself using the SCAR more and more as the days go by

i think i have bling with radar jammer or something like that

edit: you all fail for forgetting epic asian JL

Cyan_

Smash Lord
lvl 12 i think

i use m4 with red dot sight, stopping power, steady aim, and that fast reload thing

and I may pick radar jammer or sentry gun idk

if SCAR is good i'll switch

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Yo i'm level 4 LOL i suck pretty bad at this game, console shooters aren't my thing, i still need to get used to it keyboard and mouse is so much better. Cyan if u feel bad, the first game i joined i was 2-25 LOL. No love from cyan he doesn't wanna add me =(

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Joe, I never met JL.

And lol, you guys are terrible.

I havn't even gotten to try multiplayer yet, and I know I'll do MUCH better. If it's anything like CoD4 anyways.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
no dude add me (PSN: TdotThai), i'm just lazy/forget to add people lol

btw yeah, it's really hard changing from keyboard+mouse to dual analog

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I know, it's like a whole other world Cyan. But you'll get used to it. It was like that for me trying to learn PC.

I'm sooo psyched to try MW2's multiplayer tomorrow. Cyan, Violent and Dimmy, prepare to be *****. You better be on.

.Marik

is a social misfit
My ex-girlfriend is Egyptian with a Muslim father, and Aboriginal with a white mother.

Talk about magical.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I did multiplayer a bit, I'm gonna get everything else done before I go fully into multiplayer, aka finish all levels of campaign and all stars in co-op mode.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
okay, some guy just went 92-5 in a game I just played. Got a quick kill streak, then absolutely DOMINATED everyone while he was in a helicopter. HOW THE **** CAN YOU COUNTER THAT?!?

That has to be the worst thing about MW... helicopters are completely broken and unneccesary. The game would still be hella fun without them.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I heard about the helicopters (lolicopter to me), **** is ridiculous. but I heard it doesn't count to your streak or ratio? Something like that. I like the idea of the EMP, pretty cool addition. And I remember the dogs, someone mentioned to me that to, that **** is hilarious, is it back in this new one?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
okay, some guy just went 92-5 in a game I just played. Got a quick kill streak, then absolutely DOMINATED everyone while he was in a helicopter. HOW THE **** CAN YOU COUNTER THAT?!?

That has to be the worst thing about MW... helicopters are completely broken and unneccesary. The game would still be hella fun without them.
use a Stinger

Violent-nin

Smash Ace

Use a stinger. :)

Helicopters don't last long if I'm around, all I need is a second to line up the shot. :laugh:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm the biggest FPS freak here. Nin is second... Maybe.
I have MW2 for 360 & PS3(freebie).
I have CoD4 for 360, PS3(freebie), and PC.
I have CoD5 for 360(freebie), PS3, Wii(lolUSBloader), and PC.
I have every Halo game, even though they suck.
My N64 is broken, but I love Goldeneye & Perfect Dark.
I have Perfect Dark Zero, but it's crap.
Bioshock is ok..ish.
The Conduit sucks.
I didn't really like Left 4 Dead.

That's just what has come to mind in like, 30 seconds.
Smash and MvC2 are the only games I've really learned that isn't a FPS.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Nin, are you just an FPS freak?
:laugh:

Nah I'm an all around gamer man, I play everything just about. My selection goes from say Duck Hunt to GoldenEye to Street Fighter IV to Starcraft to Gran Turismo to Smash Bros Melee to NBA Jam to Mortal Kombat, etc. :)

---

Yeah sounds like Leafy is more of a FPS freak than myself.

Top Bottom